Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I‘ve watched Strictly for a long time and there have been plenty of couples devastated to leave earlier than they hoped but I can’t think of a single one who went as far as booking a training room and keeping dancing three days later. As someone pointed out, Dianne and Dev almost did that but she quickly realised how poorly it would come across and ditched the idea.

It really seems like Tom and Amy weren’t remotely prepared to be eliminated and they don’t know how to deal with it. But continuing to train together rather than accepting that their time on the show is over is just bizarre.
And again, it’s that ‘in plain sight’ thing - “look at us being upfront! We’re friends who want to dance together, no biggie!” and all the while they’re playing find the glitterball 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Amy has a fiance right? I know she was supposed to get married but then the pandemic delayed it and then I think he seemed to vanish off her IG but I see she posted him recently and appears to be still wearing an engagement ring..

Reactions: 7
Yeah Amy seems to rarely mention her fiancé Ben.
I believe he runs their dance school when she’s working on strictly?
He was also her partner on her girls tour the other year.

Reactions: 5
Tom and Amy thing seems to be a combination of ‘her’ teenage crush and ‘his’ being in a relationship for 20? years (not sure of ages) with 3 kids and getting some
excitement and undivided attention.

Reactions: 19
Tom and Amy thing seems to be a combination of ‘her’ teenage crush and ‘his’ being in a relationship for 20? years (not sure of ages) with 3 kids and getting some
excitement and undivided attention.
So I looked up his wiki: he's 36 and has been with his wife since age 13 - 23 years! a heck of a long time. 3 small kids, and probably enjoying being the focus of someone's teenage adoration - must be rejuvenating!

Reactions: 11
I remember there being similar speculation about Amy and JJ last year. I don't think anything is actually happening between her and Tom but I do think she builds very close relationships with her partners that can't always be easy for the wives to see. It's a reality TV show and boundaries are important particularly when you're spending so much time one-on-one with another person.

And I don't think it's healthy for Tom and Amy to be this despondent at being eliminated to the point where they can't let each other go and are still rehearsing. I'd watch out if I was Rose or AJ just in case there is some sabotage attempted so Tom and Amy can try and get back into the competition!

Reactions: 15
I remember there being rumours at the time that said that.
I mean not actually being gay doesn't entirely protect him from a homophobic attack. They might have gone for him under the incorrect belief that he was gay because he's a dancer.

Reactions: 11
Yeah Amy seems to rarely mention her fiancé Ben.
I believe he runs their dance school when she’s working on strictly?
He was also her partner on her girls tour the other year.
I thought she was single when strictly started and had broken up?

Reactions: 1

Another one 🥰
Scrolling social media tonight (insomnia hours 😩😫 ) and she's liked a tweet that included the hope that she's 'getting it on with kai' loool
This is either the most blatant hook-up in the history of this show, or they're really having a lot fun trolling us all/do not at all care about the fact that everyone thinks they might be. Actively participating in their own are they/aren't rumours for lols (unless...)

Reactions: 10
Scrolling social media tonight (insomnia hours 😩😫 ) and she's liked a tweet that included the hope that she's 'getting it on with kai' loool
This is either the most blatant hook-up in the history of this show, or they're really having a lot fun trolling us all/do not at all care about the fact that everyone thinks they might be. Actively participating in their own are they/aren't rumours for lols (unless...)

Reactions: 4
Hi all, long time lurker in this thread and you’re all going to hate me but I would rather Dan yell ‘saddle up’ at me than Kai whispers ‘breath’ 😆 and because of that I’m wondering if I need some sort of therapy!
It made me warm to him, it was quite funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG they are really doing it!! Even Sara drew the line at that.

I am obsessed with this. Amy has not had a proper day off in months! and there she is. Tom has neglected his family for months and there he is. He looked a bit sheepish..
I reckon Amy is copying the Dianne and Joe route and is trying to pitch for a dance show for them both. There were rumours she was jealous of dianne when on tour and desperate to be the popular one. If I was her fiance living in Birmingham (think that's where she lives) I'd be fuming she hadn't made the effort to see me. Definitely knobbing too

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.