Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom really seemed like he was overcompensating for the crying comment - he mentioned more than once in that interview how he was "such a cryer" and then I reckon Amy kneed him in the balls during the best bits VT to make him look at least a bit moved.
yeah, the "crying" was about as convincing as matt hancock

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I did! And how dare Amy suggest he would be tit at it, of course those hips would be up to the job

I skipped through the Tom and Amy interview, but I gather they weren't best pleased. I mean, even if it was a decent dance, surely anyone (apart from Rose) is going to be at risk at this stage of the series. Why are they so shocked?

Reactions: 9
Yes! He was a more serious actor, not what I expected and probably of the “if you’re doing a job, do it properly” ilk. Her other partners have either clicked with her sweetness and light persona or fawned over her, so they were fine.

If you’d randomly switched over and saw ITT, you’d think Rylan had just told a couple their pet chin-chilla had been put to sleep 🤢🤢
Chin-chilla 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i think so many affairs must happen on this show more than the press know about .....
I have a friend who worked on the show for a few years a while ago and apparently there's much more going on than the press ever get wind of! 👀
Apparently the Blackpool after parties used to be legendary...

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So is it because Amy has such a wholesome image that nobody bats an eye when she says she and her married dance partner are going to meet up and keep dancing as they can’t bear to stop dancing with each other. My mind is trying to grasp the reaction if Katya had said that..

Reactions: 46
o_O
Ok I’m not watching but are they really going to keep training together??! And we thought Sara was having problems adjusting!
Sara posted about Tom doing a gig and saying she didn't know how he managed it as she was such a mess last week after getting voted out she spent all of Sunday sobbing on her sofa!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
That was gorgeous! I'm sure JoJo can do most of that? John can definitely lift Johannes, let's see it at last.
John is definitely holding back so much. I think he's really afraid of the bigots and doesn't want to go too 'gay' or sexual to stay out of controversy, bless him. Their dances are amazing but John seems kind of detached. Like he doesn't want to appear too emotionally involved.

Reactions: 26
Sara posted about Tom doing a gig and saying she didn't know how he managed it as she was such a mess last week after getting voted out she spent all of Sunday sobbing on her sofa!!
Omg. Attachment issues abound this year! They need to dance with Gio: he’ll just gently push them out on an ice floe, waving lovingly.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
John is definitely holding back so much. I think he's really afraid of the bigots and doesn't want to go too 'gay' or sexual to stay out of controversy, bless him. Their dances are amazing but John seems kind of detached. Like he doesn't want to appear too emotionally involved.
Absolutely, and I actually think this was what the judges were saying. Let go, Johnny boo boo. Let's see the gayness, the spark and the passion in you. duck the bigots.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.