Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gonna sound truly awful… But I would love if the ‘Strictly Curse’ has hit Tom and Amy… 🤫
He’s shoved his perfect marriage/family in the public’s faces for years.
For it to blow up spectacularly, would be some what satisfying… **rubs hands together**

• Haha
Reactions: 47
It’s not cute how much Tom and Amy want to be together so much. Gi better watch her back. 13 years is a long time to get bored

Reactions: 20
If I were Gi, I’d be fuming.
Husband spends X amount of weeks dancing with a beautiful woman for 8 hours a day, practically everyday, and the first thing he does when he’s out of the competition is go back to dancing with her?
Spend some time with your family, you twit!

If you’ve found a passion for dancing, then that’s great, but maybe take a little break and give your wife and kids some of your time
I'm sure G is busy with her own career but surely if he wants to continue dancing it might be a good idea to take private lessons with his wife?

It’s not cute how much Tom and Amy want to be together so much. Gi better watch her back. 13 years is a long time to get bored
I wonder if Amy is the one that is bored? She clung on to JJ for a bit too, at one point going for a meal with him that bordered on romantic. The difference there is JJ's wife stayed in Scotland with their kids and I suspect laid down the law post final.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Kai and AJ are very quiet on insta stories this week. Maybe keeping their dance under wraps?
It's always the same when the other choreographers are there they are on their time so imagine they are focused on learning the routine. However they have been curiously quiet compared to normal, maybe they just don't quite know yet how to explain the song choice. :unsure:

It's Nancy and Rhys + Gio and Rose on ITT they are look gorgeous especially Rose.

I'm sorry...but this is not normal behaviour!!?? Why are they still dancing together!?
...and we thought Sara was having seperation issues 🙈
OMG they are really doing it!! Even Sara drew the line at that.

I am obsessed with this. Amy has not had a proper day off in months! and there she is. Tom has neglected his family for months and there he is. He looked a bit sheepish..

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
They need to get a grip. If they want to keep in touch, fine. If Tom wants to keep dancing and Amy is happy to give him lessons, fine.

But this makes them look like seriously sore losers not to mention the fact that both should maybe take time off to be with their families and recharge. Why do all of this straight after the elimination?

Reactions: 26
OMG they are really doing it!! Even Sara drew the line at that.

I am obsessed with this. Amy has not had a proper day off in months! and there she is. Tom has neglected his family for months and there he is. He looked a bit sheepish..
And they are doing more tomorrow! Seriously they need therapy not dance lessons.

The eliminated couples are progressively getting worse I can't wait to see what the next couple eliminated get up to together? Move in for the week allowing for a slower hand over back to their family? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone wrote on the thread yesterday that maybe covid has made everyone lose their minds a bit and nobody knows how to relate appropriately any more 😭 Might be something in that.

Either that or the producers have encouraged them to play up the 'Strictly BFFS for life we're all one happy family' and everyone has wildly overshot lol

• Haha
Most people surely need a break from someone after months of spending tons of time one on one with them? It's not a sign of dislike, it's just needing your space.

Reactions: 11
Most people surely need a break from someone after months of spending tons of time one on one with them? It's not a sign of dislike, it's just needing your space.
Yeah, most celebs are sort of eager to get back to their normal lives, even if it is a difficult adjustment outside of the SCD bubble. And we have no idea how much the couples are texting each other etc.
I wouldn't have batted much of an eye at Judi and Graziano continuing to dance together as it would be a laugh and they are clearly platonic besties. Sara and Aljaz is more intense, but still probably platonic. This is just.. insanity

I‘ve watched Strictly for a long time and there have been plenty of couples devastated to leave earlier than they hoped but I can’t think of a single one who went as far as booking a training room and keeping dancing three days later. As someone pointed out, Dianne and Dev almost did that but she quickly realised how poorly it would come across and ditched the idea.

It really seems like Tom and Amy weren’t remotely prepared to be eliminated and they don’t know how to deal with it. But continuing to train together rather than accepting that their time on the show is over is just bizarre.

Reactions: 22
I'm not the biggest fan of Giovanna Fletcher, but she's kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place - she can put on a smile and say they're all one big family even if it makes her uncomfortable, or if she actually says something to her husband about not being happy with the situation, she'd been seen as the one being difficult

And I just can't imagine, even if there's nothing going on, how she wouldn't be even slightly uncomfortable with her husband publicly fawning over another woman?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.