Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think so many affairs must happen on this show more than the press know about .....
Craig has pretty much said that himself. And he should know!
By the sounds of it a lot goes on during the tour too.

I always thought there was more to that Gorka incident in Blackpool few years back
Wasn't there murmuring about him having a fiancé? This was also the start of the rumours about him and Gemma too.

It's weird how clingy this years bunch are I'm wondering if it's some sort of weird lockdown induced psychosis, maybe a bit of excitement at getting to leave their families to the side for a while after spending so much time lockdown down together? I dunno maybe feeling something different with someone new? No necessarily romantic either just different?

Reactions: 6

Wasn't there murmuring about him having a fiancé? This was also the start of the rumours about him and Gemma too.

It's weird how clingy this years bunch are I'm wondering if it's some sort of weird lockdown induced psychosis, maybe a bit of excitement at getting to leave their families to the side for a while after spending so much time lockdown down together? I dunno maybe feeling something different with someone new? No necessarily romantic either just different?
I think there's definitely something in that. I've been working from home since lockdown and recently took on a second job that requires me to work with colleagues in person, and I know I definitely felt at first like my new colleagues and even the customers were OMG-BFFs-FL. It's a bit like we've forgotten how to make contact with other humans outside our circle.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t think he knew Gemma at that point, the Blackpool incident was 2016, Gemma’s series was 2017

Reactions: 7

Look, if I spent weeks being that close to Gorka (Or Gio) then that was suddenly taken away... I'd be a bit bereft! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My gay BFF was convinced Gorka was gay (and Aljaz) and confidently told me Gorka had been gay bashed and that was why no charges had been pressed.. presumably not!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think there's definitely something in that. I've been working from home since lockdown and recently took on a second job that requires me to work with colleagues in person, and I know I definitely felt at first like my new colleagues and even the customers were OMG-BFFs-FL. It's a bit like we've forgotten how to make contact with other humans outside our circle.
That makes sense and would also explain why the Pro's are indulging them, I just can't imagine in years gone past the Pro's traveling for hours to console them or booking rehearsal space to train together within days of getting kicked out.
The Pro's work flat out when its Strictly season especially during Covid times when they have done a month long lockdown together to practice and film the Pro dances then once they are partnered up they will barely have a day off for months. To then give up that precious off time once again to their Celeb is weird.

Then again I suppose it all depends on the Pro and their lives, I can't see Gorka or Gio doing anything like Aljaz and Amy has done.

Then again I suppose it all depends on the Pro and their lives, I can't see Gorka or Gio doing anything like Aljaz and Amy has done.
Alijaz travels hundreds of miles to comfort the upset celeb and their kids while Gio sends them on their way with a kiss to the cheek then swiftly blocks their number...
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The brass neck on those two to say the judges didn’t understand the dance.

The public didn’t like it either.
It was marvellous how annoyed they were.

Do not understand Amy’s obsession but if she was a teenage super fan that must be it. He has the sexual charisma of a teaspoon.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Okay, so...
I know this is the info you all want...

Yes...Greg the ginger floor manager is as lovely as he appears

You're welcome!
That’s the tea we’re all here for!

A few years ago someone alluded to an affair during their series that was kept very hush-hush but would blow peoples minds if they found out. Annoyingly I now cannot remember who it was or which series they were in to try to work it out!

Last edited:
  • Haha
The brass neck on those two to say the judges didn’t understand the dance.

The public didn’t like it either.
It was marvellous how annoyed they were.

Do not understand Amy’s obsession but if she was a teenage super fan that must be it. He has the sexual charisma of a teaspoon.
Pretty obnoxious from the pair of them, I'm sure Tony Award winning Cynthia understood perfectly she just thought it was turd of a dance.

That’s the tea we’re all here for!

A few years ago someone alluded to an affair during their series that was kept very hush-hush but would blow peoples minds if they found out. Annoyingly I now cannot remember who it was or which series they were in to try to work it out!
I could never work out if it was about Craig and Joe on the tour or alluding to someone else. A lot of weird stuff seemed to happen that year!

What's going on here, are they trying to break into an electrical substation or are they doing some street dancing for the fans

Why is Amy outside in just her dress when the chinful wonder is all cosy in his scarf.

FE1H-9_WUAEDPBm?format=jpg&name=4096x4096.jpg

FE1H--UXMAELZG7?format=jpg&name=4096x4096.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Pretty obnoxious from the pair of them, I'm sure Tony Award winning Cynthia understood perfectly she just thought it was turd of a dance.

I could never work out if it was about Craig and Joe on the tour or alluding to someone else. A lot of weird stuff seemed to happen that year!
So was there a thing between Craig and Joe??

Reactions: 3
When you get excited because you have a complete crush on Fred looking so suave in his suit sipping espresso...... and that lump of chav walks down the stairs with dianne 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg this is exactly what he is going to do, isn’t he 🤦🏻‍♀️
Then there’ll be endless social media messages about how much he should still be in the competition and how he was robbed. He’s incredibly good at promoting himself. When did Amy turn into the glitter ball bleep. She’s desperate to win and sucks the fun out of it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.