Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine they just stormed the dancefloor and started dancing during one of the other couples.
Storming the floor like the final dance in Dirty Dancing, Tom takes the mic and says "Nobody puts Amy in the corner", before they dance the quickstep they've been practising this week :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Storming the floor like the final dance in Dirty Dancing, Tom takes the mic and says "Nobody puts Amy in the corner", before they dance the quickstep they've been practising this week :ROFLMAO:
Then in the final whoever is declared the winner gets shoved aside by Tom singing “It Should’ve Been Me” whilst he does that air jump thing with his guitar

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Presenting seems like it should be easy for someone to do but watching Janette do it makes you realise just how much skill and talent it actually requires.

Reactions: 13
just watching ITT. Why are John & Johannes dressed like a couple of 1940s gangsters?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Then in the final whoever is declared the winner gets shoved aside by Tom singing “It Should’ve Been Me” whilst he does that air jump thing with his guitar
Pushing Rose to the floor as she lifts the glitterball, screaming; 'you think it's hard being deaf! try getting a 7 from Cynthia!'

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Do McFly have much in the works for 2022? Is this their last bit of touring? None of their hearts seem in it anymore, they seem to be stretching out songwriting and releases for income. Apologies if I'm wrong.

I'm wondering what Tom might be up to next year other than possibly the Strictly tour.
Another crappy chicklit book with Gi?

Something dance-related with Amy? 😱
Is he going to start the boys on lessons so they can perform too? Go for the kids angle??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The need whomever it was it that caught hold of Karim at the side of the stage on final night :LOL:

Reactions: 1
Thank you for the heads up. That was a very dramatic and entertaining read.

I lurk on DS but it’s too intense a place for me to post. People get offended so quickly if anyone criticises their favourite. However I do enjoy reading the lengths people go to to passionately defend their favourites. Some of the appreciation threads are a lot, particularly those still going for contestants from years ago.

I was on the DS SCD forums in the really early days (series 2 onwards) and it used to be hilarious. The day John Sargeant left was an absolute riot, I remember sitting at my desk at work trying not to snort with laughter. So, so funny: Bacofoil, the Bunton paso-meter, only the Christmas trees supporting Matt Dawson. It was great.

Then something changed and the place became a soul-sucking pit of misery. I don’t think I’ve posted on there for at least five or six years. It’s completely joyless now.

Do McFly have much in the works for 2022? Is this their last bit of touring? None of their hearts seem in it anymore, they seem to be stretching out songwriting and releases for income. Apologies if I'm wrong.

I'm wondering what Tom might be up to next year other than possibly the Strictly tour.
Another crappy chicklit book with Gi?

Something dance-related with Amy? 😱
Is he going to start the boys on lessons so they can perform too? Go for the kids angle??
They've announced a gig next summer in the grounds of Chewton Glenn

Reactions: 2
Just spotted that apparently JLS are performing on strictly next week!
is it me or have most of the singing acts this year been from “old” artists and not any more recent ones?

Reactions: 17
So do we know if Craig is going to be back? I feel a bit nervous as it seems he would be coming out of isolation now if he's ok but we haven't heard a peep..

Reactions: 6
When Dev got eliminated, didn't Dianne go on a bit of a twitter rant and say they were going to train anyway and put the dance on youtube, before deleting the tweets
When Dev was voted off I stopped watching, the judges scores were ridiculous that year

So do we know if Craig is going to be back? I feel a bit nervous as it seems he would be coming out of isolation now if he's ok but we haven't heard a peep..
We didn't hear till very last minute that Judy was at the studio I suspect they won't say anything till the rehearsals are underway.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.