Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says it all that Tamey are probably having an affair right under our noses and nobody cares because they're so boring. Even Giovanna's not arsed.
Can’t say I blame her as it means she doesn’t have him floundering away on top of her if he is having it away with Amy.

Just watching last nights ITT - I bloody love Rylan. Karen’s legs are fire😍! And Neil has a funny shaped ridge around the back of his head!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg Tom is dancing with Amy again it’s a bit weird don’t they need a break from each other???

Reactions: 20
Learning and practising the quickstep that you are not actually going to be able to perform is actually tragic. It's like they are still living the fantasy. My dearest wish is that they turn up at Elstree on Saturday in full make-up and self-made costumes, demanding to dance.
(Maybe along with Sara and Aljaz: Sara is a dab hand at dressmaking, after all!!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Can’t help but wonder if they will go Insta live while Strictly is on telly on Saturday to perform their dance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As far as Tom sees this it’s more publicity, he’s very clever at self publicity. He knows the McFly fans will lap it up.

Reactions: 7
Wow, the Tom and Amy fans are still going strong on DS, shouting down anyone who dares criticise them. Apparently, no one can comment on their 'private lives' even though it's stuff they've posted on (very public) social media

Also, the fact that they're getting so defensive makes me think they secretly think it's quite weird behaviour too

Reactions: 14
Wow, the Tom and Amy fans are still going strong on DS, shouting down anyone who dares criticise them. Apparently, no one can comment on their 'private lives' even though it's stuff they've posted on (very public) social media

Also, the fact that they're getting so defensive makes me think they secretly think it's quite weird behaviour too
It's the same on the strictly fb groups. No one is saying it's weird just how lovely it all is.

I am not a fan of smug Gi but I don't like how Tom and Amy are humiliating her.

Reactions: 6
McFly were about 5 years past my era (although some of my friends were in to them). So at a guess most of their fans will be 30-35 ish??? What sort of absolute grown adult nutter refers to someone as “the deaf girl” because their boyband crush got eliminated from a dance show. They need to grow up quickly, I seriously do t know how these people function outside of social media. Grim.
The person who tweeted it is in their early twenties

Reactions: 1
It's the same on the strictly fb groups. No one is saying it's weird just how lovely it all is.

I am not a fan of smug Gi but I don't like how Tom and Amy are humiliating her.
The same people thought it was cute Aljaz with Sara and her family as well rather than just poor at maintaining boundaries.

Reactions: 2
Learning and practising the quickstep that you are not actually going to be able to perform is actually tragic.
Especially given that they’d have to find, book and pay for their own rehearsal facilities because the bbc won’t be sorting that out for them now!

I’d imagine they think they’re showing adorable commitment to dance, rather than coming across as desperate losers.

Reactions: 10
Aj and Kai’s couple’s choice will be ‘Funky and Stylish’ , not quite what I had in mind:

1E61B326-6E74-43F5-B120-1E78426DBC39.jpeg
41ACC440-44BE-44A6-B8BF-C9B897BB7399.jpeg

This is going to be good!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Aj and Kai’s couple’s choice will be ‘Funky and Stylish’ , not quite what I had in mind:
At least it's not barefoot waffling! I do wonder how they plan to play this dance it's not a PG BBC type of song so Dave and the crew are really going to have to change a lot of it to make it family friendly which may change the vibe. I feel pretty sure now they will lean into the Strong woman taking control of her life sort of thing.

The lyrics

Baby, don't make me spell it out for you
All of the feelings that I've got for you
Can't be explained, but I can try for you
Yeah, baby, don't make me spell it out for you

You keep on asking me the same questions (Why?)
And second-guessing all my intentions
Should know by the way I use my compression
That you've got the answers to my confessions

It's like I'm powerful with a little bit of tender
An emotional, sexual bender
Mess me up, yeah, but no one does it better
There's nothin' better

That's just the way you make me feel
(That's just the way you make me feel)
So good, so good, so fuckin' real
(So good, so good, so fuckin' real)

You know I love it, so please don't stop it
You got me right here in your jean pocket (Right now)
Laying your body on a shag carpet (Oh)
You know I love it, so please don't stop it

It's like I'm powerful with a little bit of tender
An emotional, sexual bender
Mess me up, yeah, but no one does it better
There's nothin' better

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.