Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would break my heart if my husband wrote this, what a twit! I’m getting my body language hat ready for ITT 🕵🏻

808AB26B-C757-4335-8DC9-B72BB532AEFA.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Yes! I thought their posts were too full-on. And they had zero dancing chemistry which = shagging.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Yes! I thought their posts were too full-on. And they had zero dancing chemistry which = shagging.
A big red flag for me is her frumpy training clothes….there were a couple of times she was dressed like she was away to work in a 2008 office. She normally wears gym type clothes so that was suspicious to me in a “if I’m dressed like the office manager away to give someone a row for wasting too much tippex, they won’t think we’re at it” way

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I would break my heart if my husband wrote this, what a twit! I’m getting my body language hat ready for ITT 🕵🏻

View attachment 881536

I know I’m quite old and clueless in social media terms, but why the duck does someone’s wife need to comment on their Instagram post to tell them that they’re proud of them? Just walk into the kitchen and say it to their face, no need for publicly declared, attention-seeking, performative spousal support. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I know I’m quite old and clueless in social media terms, but why the duck does someone’s wife need to comment on their Instagram post to tell them that they’re proud of them? Just walk into the kitchen and say it to their face, no need for publicly declared, attention-seeking, performative spousal support. 🙄
I think she’s maybe like a cat marking her territory, subtly reminding them of her existence…

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think she’s maybe like a cat marking her territory, subtly reminding them of her existence…

I’d prefer it if she just unsubtly pissed on him to mark her territory. Whilst also unsubtly reminding them of the crown she won that she might let them wear as a consolation prize 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Obligatory new thread decoration
Screenshot_20211119-211120_Instagram.jpg

I'm also posting this one as it's making me feel...things...😍
Screenshot_20211114-202703_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I admit I wondered if anything was going on between Amy and JJ last year, but I think she's just a very effusive person who has many strong feelings about dance. We joke about Giovanni creating speculation with his partner every year, but I think Amy's the same - they just get really into the job at hand, but it's not necessarily crossing any illicit boundaries.

Reactions: 8
I admit I wondered if anything was going on between Amy and JJ last year, but I think she's just a very effusive person who has many strong feelings about dance. We joke about Giovanni creating speculation with his partner every year, but I think Amy's the same - they just get really into the job at hand, but it's not necessarily crossing any illicit boundaries.
I find it hard to believe vanilla Amy even knows what sex is. Tom's obviously done it three times as he has three kids but it's hard to believe he is very sexual either.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
That’s like when people post a happy birthday to my darling husband on their on Facebook page, or their 1 year old grandchild. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
just when I'd wiped Motsi's crazy hair from my memory they go and repeatedly remind me of it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.