Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kai was my favourite pro on the Irish DWTS and I honestly never noticed his teeth until recently. Are they very new? I think he's possibly embarrassed by the fact that his teeth aren't completely finished and that's holding him back? What an ass though mwah 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Kai was my favourite pro on the Irish DWTS and I honestly never noticed his teeth until recently. Are they very new? I think he's possibly embarrassed by the fact that his teeth aren't completely finished and that's holding him back? What an ass though mwah 😘
Same he was the best Pro on DWTS by a long mile Imo. His teeth were fairly similar to they are now, the backs not done which makes me think there is a reason for it like them being a plate. However they are more noticeable now which makes me think either he's had the front ones changed recently or the backs haven't been whitened in a while due covid.

Reactions: 4
Desperado doesn’t strike me as a great song for a rumba, probably just me that thinks that way.

Reactions: 3
Oh my I can't stop laughing at the idea of Dan doing a Rhumba especially when we all thought he'd give it a swerve. :ROFLMAO:

Do they pre film all them dancing preview bits at the same time?
Yes they do them the week the film the pairing show.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dan doing a rumba, nooooooooo 🙈

Looks like it’s going to be a tricky week for Dan, Rhys and Tilly.

AJ’s and Rose’s will no doubt be beautiful, and John has the ability to do a stunning AT, he just needs to pull himself together

Reactions: 6
Looks like it’s going to be a tricky week for Dan, Rhys and Tilly.

AJ’s and Rose’s will no doubt be beautiful, and John has the ability to do a stunning AT, he just needs to pull himself together
This will be John's mini journey moment if he can pull it off

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.