Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sara and Alijaz I got that they were gutted because they were such good friends...family almost. Very platonic.

But Tom and Amy...I think he has totally fallen for this different life and his ego is bruised and he didn't think he was going at all.

Reactions: 33
Both Tom and Amy need to get a grip!!!

Not surprised they didn't say the judges were allowed their opinion.

Reactions: 7
I like the idea of them bringing in new celebs for the Christmas show, lets us see some faces we wouldn't get on the main show but equally gives some other celebs a taster to see if the show is for them rather doing the full series and getting stuck with it when they don't enjoy the experience.

Reactions: 10
So Tom and Amy will be spending more time together without cameras and how appropriate Amy mentioned her fiancee

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe they’re going to go and train tomorrow! Has any other couple done that before?

I get the impression they genuinely thought they were going to make it to the final and maybe even win.
I get the impression he will want to learn all the dances they had planned and will broadcast them on Instagram live the same time when Strictly is on each week.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I had to mute Tom and Amy as it was just too cringe. I missed the bit about them continuing to dance together (this week? Or beyond that?)

Are there more McFly tour dates? Tom's going have a huge shock being at home every day if not.

Reactions: 2
I get the impression he will want to learn all the dances they had planned and will broadcast them on Instagram live the same time when Strictly is on each week.
Oh god I can totally see this!

They're probably hoping they'll be invited back as filler in the lead up to the final (no chance!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watching Tilly stare at Nikita then quickly avery her gaze was hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Excuse me while I mourn the death of my dream of having a Danny/Oti reunion for this year’s Christmas special 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Amy is like a tragic fan girl who met her teen crush and is all puppy eyed and love sick and Tom is just painful to watch. Very over emotional though it’s very odd🤔
Didn’t she say she’d been a super fan when she was younger? I’d guess Little Amy is living out her teenage dream.

Reactions: 8
I'm surprised they're going for new celebrities for the xmas special but never mind nice to see its back regardless!

Reactions: 4
o_O
Ok I’m not watching but are they really going to keep training together??! And we thought Sara was having problems adjusting!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.