Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
I hate when people assume everyone else thinks their child is the greatest thing that’s ever entered the word.

Stace is awful for it:

Posts her child laughing ‘isn’t this the best sound in the whole world!’

Also posts pictures of her children with captions like ‘hope this photo of Rose doing absolutely fuck all makes you as happy as it made me🥲’

Nobody gives a fuck. As a mother myself
I would never imagine a photo of my child on insta is going to brighten some randoms day and if it did I’d be probably be a bit concerned.

Wish these fuckers would stop pimping their innocent kids out, it’s sick.

Those giant baubles look ridiculous too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Zack really did not want to be part of that & you can tell cooking is totally alien to him.
First thing to teach a first timer is to hold pots/pans while stirring to stop them moving. You could see how slow & nervous he was putting the potatoes in the hot oil too. There’s no way he’s done any of that before.
Course he hasn’t. He’s used to flicking the kettle on, pouring some hot water in to his noodles and waiting 5 minutes to add his sauce sachet. Annexe life.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

MIN1982

Someone at work told me this week pampas
grass in your window means your a swinger! WTF does a pampas grass tree mean your into 😂😂
When I lived in a village attached to a RAF base, a box of daz in your window meant the husband was away and you were ‘lonely’!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

sercombe

E3BE82D2-5A0F-4C51-A8E3-7438465CBFE5.png

look at the times those texts were sent between them.. all that happened in just 2 minutes did it?! Got the extra money approved that fast?!! And then posted it on insta within 3 mins of the first message…
Shutt uppppppp

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
How the fuck can someone who makes their teens (and pre-teen) sleep in a whole separate building across the garden to the rest of their family go on TV and front a documentary about teens in care and in crisis? Look after your own children before trying to open the eyes of the nation on kids in care!

• Sad
Reactions: 49

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
There was speculation here for months & months between Rex & Rose & when she eventually got to a time she felt ready to announce she was expecting Rose, she spoke about having a miscarriage a few months ago. I felt so bad for her knowing that there was so much speculation going on here & elsewhere when she was going through a loss. Pregnancy is one thing i never comment on unless the person says it themselves first because you just never know what might be going on.
I wouldn’t feel too bad for her, her loss didn’t bother her enough to make her think that maybe cradling a small skeleton as if it were a baby during baby loss awareness week was just a touch inappropriate.

I mean yeah, it is generally overstepping the mark to speculate on any woman’s reproductive state, however, she’s absolutely gaining from it and courting it. If she is pregnant, she’s not really trying all the hard to hide it and if she isn’t then she’s going out of her way to do things that would make people think that she is.
Absolutely anything goes for her when it comes to content and engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Londonchick

Chatty Member
I don’t understand the mentality of ‘one of my children is helping put his younger siblings to bed so I can do my nails’

Wtf??

If your husband really needs help putting them to bed then you do it!!! Don’t leave it to a school age child!!! I’m all for self care and a bit of time to yourself, don’t get me wrong, but not if you’re making your children do unacceptable jobs!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Pebbleybeach

Chatty Member
If she’s pregnant she will probably do an OTT announcement at Christmas for the huns. If she is and she tries to say she was trying to hide it; I wouldn’t believe her.
If she is pregnant and the baby is due before/at Christmas, she will have them all dressed as Mary/Joseph/three wise men/donkey and the baby as Jesus, all in a decorated ‘shed’ on her land to announce it.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

ninocola

Some of these comments could be really triggering. She has had four children and she’s no longer in her 20s. She has a tummy and that’s expected. Speculation about whether she is or isn’t pregnant may seem harmless on here, but I am sure there are many women reading this in their 30s or having had children, or even not as the case may be, who are now sporting a bit of an apple tummy because that’s what happens when us women age and we near menopause. The weight packs on and it’s harder to shift. It also redistributes. I was a rectangle body shape throughout my twenties and I’m nearly 30 and had two close together pregnancies, lost a lot of weight breastfeeding and then regained it in different areas, and now have a very obviously apple tummy that protrudes further than my bust some days. Do I look pregnant? Probably. But I know I’m not and it’s my body shape. I’m active and healthy and do what I can so it’s just what I look like. Perhaps Stacey is just ageing. Perhaps she is pregnant. Comment on her parenting or her decor or her lack of hygiene, fine, but commenting on her body, any person’s body, I think should be off limits.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Loopy83

VIP Member
Her and in the style are just green washing. It is not environmentally friendly or sustainable at all..its over consumption and shit

Reactions: 40

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
Why the fuck should her teenage son have to put her kids to bed? Bone idle bitch. She was sat in the dark with Rose crawling over her earlier obviously cant settle her because they have no routine so has handed them over
This pisses me off as well, Zach looks miserable as sin with his younger siblings, why should he be responsible for their care when she just pisses about all day doing fuck all except a stint on loose bowels every few weeks & pratting around in tatty dresses, she can do her nails when the kids are asleep or when they are at school, poor lad probably wants some time to himself after being at school not be a babysitter. He is probably also dreading the trek back to the annex as well in the dark after his job is done.

• Sad
Reactions: 39