Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ABCD12333

Oooohhhh it boils my piss when she says 'I spoke to the company and For the first time ever 😢😢....'
Just for u Stace hey? Never happened before? No other influencer has as much influence as you do, on all of these companies like Hello Fresh, ITS, or Iconic?? Every Tom Dick and Harry have the offer codes ect and she makes out, it's only for her loyal sheep! Get in the bin you stupid lying cunt 😤
Lying again, she did not ask hello fresh to allow people to go back after cancelling. I’ve seen numerous other instawankers with exactly the same shitty offer.View attachment 1730736

• Heart
Reactions: 38

MrsHinchBarmyArmy

Just popped on to say.....if the big boys were on the rides and the youngest ones were asleep and it allowed them to have an "impromptu date night"......who the fuck was taking the pictures of them???

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
We went because the boys were begging, no stacey you went because it was free! Why do they need to lie about silly things! Oh yeah so your sheep don't know you get everything for free! She really doesn't even know when she's lying anymore stupid mare

• Heart
Reactions: 35

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
Hello,
Firstly I just want to say sorry to @bamboo98 as we look very similar. Please be assured that I am not trying to impersonate you or steal your look. Hopefully there is room in this chat for two pandas. I hope I am welcome in the thread.

I just had to get this out - I have never been on the SS thread before, but I am sick to the back teeth of seeing this woman. I have no idea how she is so successful. She is very grating and a VERY acquired taste.
I watch a lot of YouTube while I work and the ads are annoying enough without this woman, who is currently featuring in two different adverts, which YouTube are circulating a lot. One she is in with her equally annoying husband who is shouting and acting like he is five years old. They are very well suited.

I have today taken delivery of a Dove bubble bath, which unbeknown to me at the time of ordering, is affiliated with her. On the back it reads:
‘Never forget to take time for you. I know it’s not always easy, but if you get one of those rare moments, recharge relax and remember just how amazing you are.’

Urggghh! Thanks for that Stacey. What a great sage she is.
Goodness knows how much she gets paid for a few trite empty words on the back of a plastic bottle. Easy money!
As if it wasn’t enough that she ruined one of my favourite TV shows this year - Bake off the Professionals - when she took over presenting from Tom Allen, now she is bloody everywhere with her annoying grinning face and carroty voice.

GO AWAY!!!!!

Sorry for the rant from a random panda, but this woman is over exposed and a greedy talentless cow, and i’m sick of seeing and hearing her.

• Heart

SGE32

So I’ve just got a spam email through from in the shite and I can’t believe they’re even using this picture. The skirt is up the her bloody nips and looks god awful

1D4D49F1-8C68-4CDC-8DFB-3930EC49F4DA.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Pebbleybeach

Chatty Member
What the fuck is that green wool monstrosity? It’s something you would order from the free Sunday mag back in the 80’s along with slippers to match!
My first thought when I saw it was it was like the outfits old ladies used to wear on the adverts for the chairs that tip you out of them or stairlifts in the 80s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Tamij

VIP Member
My
When I was younger I used to say I had flu. Then when I was 18/19 I thought I was actually about to drop down dead because I felt so ill. turns out I had The Flu. Many years later, I have never again said flu when I meant cold/virus. Wouldn’t wish the flu on my worst enemy!
My dad always said that if you were ill and saw a £50 note flapping around the garden and able to retrieve it, then you didn’t have flu.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
D’you know that Stacey she’s just like us isn’t she? I mean I was just taking time out today thinking the leaves were so beautiful and dicking about in the woods taking photos too, because ‘seasons are special’ y’know… 😳

Actually nope I wasn’t as like millions of other folk I was far too busy with working, little ones and the gazillion other things on my ‘To Do’ list to appreciate the colours of the forest in autumn, funny that eh?! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Still should I mention it to the sheep or even a whisper of it to the FB group I know I’ll be torn limb from limb for attacking poor Stacey (with her good phone!) 😖🤣 Strange old world innit?! 🤭😆

• Haha

jayne2240

VIP Member
Husband just came home from Primark with an outfit for baby boy ….. from staceys range!! Fuming! Filing for divorce now
Getting sole custody will be an absolute piece of piss. Keep the receipt, get the courts to check the CCTV to prove he bought from her range for your poor child, and bingo! Keep your head up honey, plenty fish in the sea x

• Haha
I saw Zach cooking and he didn’t look very comfortable. However, he does deserve a bit of recognition for doing a canny job. I would eat that rare steak. Remember, he’s gone from cooking pot noodle at the annexe, to steak and potato at the cottage. Poor lad was still in his school uniform and didn’t have time to pop home to change before his shift. Hope he didn’t miss the bus home.

• Haha
  • Sad

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Oh Stacey, it's everywhere that it was a press night you beggy prick stop using your kids as an excuse. It's not open to the public until today. Would you have gone today? would you fuck, its because you got it for free yesterday.

marypoppins21

Fucking hell!! Even worse the second time round! I’ve just snorted like a pig out loud at those screenshots above! I mean they aren’t anything Christmassy on any level so what the hell are they actually for?? She would of been better off taking Rex to the hairdressers, buying Roess some proper fitted shoes, having plans for an extension drawn up to enable the annex lads to live in the family home, giving Mandy a day off, taking the dogs for a good walk, taking her children somewhere that’s not free, finding a better place for the kitchen table so it’s not an inch next to the aga, I could go on! If my husband knew I had been dicking about with that shite & had to go cook some Allo fresh or advertise some oral B from the bathroom he would be launching that shite where it belongs in the bloody bin!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32