Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a sh** prize the whole collection and a holiday....................my name has always been Give Me The Money!

Reactions: 2
Her and Adam make me feel equally sick. Such “do gooders”. We can see past your marketing shite Stacey and Adam.

Reactions: 17
Her and Adam make me feel equally sick. Such “do gooders”. We can see past your marketing shite Stacey and Adam.
Apparently she got it wrong what a load of bull all set up for a marketing ploy, if and extra 3000 quid really makes him skint he needs to give up on the shite fashion especially the stuff she ""makes""

Reactions: 9
Christmas collection? I'd rather spend Christmas in my work uniform than in any of that cheap, badly fitting shite

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If she’s pregnant she will probably do an OTT announcement at Christmas for the huns. If she is and she tries to say she was trying to hide it; I wouldn’t believe her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Chirst the stuff is getting worse! What on earth is the Christmas tree outfit surly fake pearls aren't sustainable 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
People like Stacey pushing for more money when she’s likely plenty well off for a few quid from hello fresh etc like they’re doing us a favour. And getting tit for free when they’re rich. Bore off

Reactions: 16
If she’s pregnant she will probably do an OTT announcement at Christmas for the huns. If she is and she tries to say she was trying to hide it; I wouldn’t believe her.
If she is pregnant and the baby is due before/at Christmas, she will have them all dressed as Mary/Joseph/three wise men/donkey and the baby as Jesus, all in a decorated ‘shed’ on her land to announce it.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
What the duck is that green wool monstrosity? It’s something you would order from the free Sunday mag back in the 80’s along with slippers to match!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What the duck is that green wool monstrosity? It’s something you would order from the free Sunday mag back in the 80’s along with slippers to match!
My first thought when I saw it was it was like the outfits old ladies used to wear on the adverts for the chairs that tip you out of them or stairlifts in the 80s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think she has to be pregnant, it seems to be the in thing at the moment for ‘celebs’ to hide their pregnancies in plain sight and not confirm it. Molly Mae did it, Ashley James was taking bikini pictures when you could clearly see a bump, so I think she’s trying to do one better and get all the way to the end without officially announcing. I scrolled back to pics from after she had had Rose and there’s a pic of them sat at the side of the pool and although she has a mummy tummy (like we all would) it would in no way protrude like it is at the moment when she is stood up. She also seems to be laying off all of the spray painting DIY stuff she used to do, surely she would have got the spray paint out by now for Halloween or Xmas 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she has to be pregnant, it seems to be the in thing at the moment for ‘celebs’ to hide their pregnancies in plain sight and not confirm it. Molly Mae did it, Ashley James was taking bikini pictures when you could clearly see a bump, so I think she’s trying to do one better and get all the way to the end without officially announcing. I scrolled back to pics from after she had had Rose and there’s a pic of them sat at the side of the pool and although she has a mummy tummy (like we all would) it would in no way protrude like it is at the moment when she is stood up. She also seems to be laying off all of the spray painting DIY stuff she used to do, surely she would have got the spray paint out by now for Halloween or Xmas 🤣🤣
I needed to find soMething on the ITS website earlier (for the Hinch thread not to buy!) and looking back at the photos of her even from the early summer - like you say - there’s mum tum but not what’s there now. Time will tell.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.