Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she had her hand in her hip it emphasised the curve of her tummy and her clothes mould around her tummy. There’s definitely a bump - if it’s a food bump that’s fine. I think she looks loads better with curves, whether food or baby weight. But if she has a baby and is all, ‘oh I wanted to keep it secret!’ I would have to say, ‘you didn’t do a good job!’

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lets be honest, she flaunts it about to get people talking about her. I bet the sheep are going wild at the speculation and Stacey keeping them guessing. She's such a tease, old horse features.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The comments on those pictures are literally sickening you all look so beautiful i love Rose's little face i love seeing the pictures of your children 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
D’you know that Stacey she’s just like us isn’t she? I mean I was just taking time out today thinking the leaves were so beautiful and dicking about in the woods taking photos too, because ‘seasons are special’ y’know… 😳

Actually nope I wasn’t as like millions of other folk I was far too busy with working, little ones and the gazillion other things on my ‘To Do’ list to appreciate the colours of the forest in autumn, funny that eh?! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Still should I mention it to the sheep or even a whisper of it to the FB group I know I’ll be torn limb from limb for attacking poor Stacey (with her good phone!) 😖🤣 Strange old world innit?! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Lying again, she did not ask hello fresh to allow people to go back after cancelling. I’ve seen numerous other instawankers with exactly the same crappy offer.
8617D881-9398-4519-9609-622779DEB213.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
She's not done a bin dump since her last book came out, but ofc it wasn't any sort of ad or promotion at the time

Reactions: 4
Way to encourage people to sign up is to let people know that there are people out there who have cancelled.

Must be really good Stace 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.