Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dog is it Teddy? Can't remember well he looks absolutely miserable you can see how sad his eyes are breaks my heart bet those kids torment the hell out of them

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So Stacey made one tit decoration for the Disney tree then bought the rest from Primark. How did this skank get her own crafting show.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I made my own Disney wreath out of baubles. Where’s my craft show 😂
Jokes aside when I did the ears at least I spaced them out properly hers look near enough on top the head! 🤷🏻‍♀️😂.

Reactions: 4
Oh wow zach clearly said he’s not glad he’s growing up. While she’s bragging about how he can cook dinner and shake off even more responsibilities 😔 all while using him for an advert. The poor boy

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Zach really did not want to be part of that & you can tell cooking is totally alien to him.
First thing to teach a first timer is to hold pots/pans while stirring to stop them moving. You could see how slow & nervous he was putting the potatoes in the hot oil too. There’s no way he’s done any of that before.

Reactions: 13
Zack really did not want to be part of that & you can tell cooking is totally alien to him.
First thing to teach a first timer is to hold pots/pans while stirring to stop them moving. You could see how slow & nervous he was putting the potatoes in the hot oil too. There’s no way he’s done any of that before.
Course he hasn’t. He’s used to flicking the kettle on, pouring some hot water in to his noodles and waiting 5 minutes to add his sauce sachet. Annexe life.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.