Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have to give it to her, she does fake sincerity so well, i can almost see how the sheep fall for it. She is actually a good actress pretending she cares and feels so passionately about glitter!🤦‍♀️🙄

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Jesus! why has that child not got shoes on and just plopped down in the cold probably wet leaves for a photo. Also freezing out and no hat or coat on. I dont think I'll ever understand her wee brain. Acts like her pickles mean the world and more (of course we all feel that for our children) but no bother if they catch something in the dirt and cold for a photo op! Sorry! I'm just baffled lol

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Jesus! why has that child not got shoes on and just plopped down in the cold probably wet leaves for a photo. Also freezing out and no hat or coat on. I dont think I'll ever understand her wee brain. Acts like her pickles mean the world and more (of course we all feel that for our children) but no bother if they catch something in the dirt and cold for a photo op! Sorry! I'm just baffled lol
Totally. Or step on something sharp in the woods. She really is an hole.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Is she trying to get sponsored by diptyque by any chance?! There is literally one of there (extremely expensive) candles in every single one of her posts!!!! None of her bestie bubs hinchy’s candles though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oooohhhh it boils my piss when she says 'I spoke to the company and For the first time ever 😢😢....'
Just for u Stace hey? Never happened before? No other influencer has as much influence as you do, on all of these companies like Hello Fresh, ITS, or Iconic?? Every Tom Dick and Harry have the offer codes ect and she makes out, it's only for her loyal sheep! Get in the bin you stupid lying bleep 😤
Lying again, she did not ask hello fresh to allow people to go back after cancelling. I’ve seen numerous other instawankers with exactly the same crappy offer.View attachment 1730736

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Lying through her teeth!! Already watched Sam Thompson’s insta stories earlier saying Hello Fresh were changing the offer!

Highly doubt it was anything to do with Stacey begging them, and instead due to them desperate to have any customers even if they’re not paying full price!

Reactions: 27
duck sake just seen her advert for Abbott Lyon (or whatever they are called?) on the tv, she is looking as gormless as ever & her Frank Spencer voice goes through me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just seen a post with her for voduz hair. Her who barely looks after her hair. Is there anything we won't see her face on for the right amount of money?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Why the duck should her teenage son have to put her kids to bed? Bone idle witch. She was sat in the dark with Rose crawling over her earlier obviously cant settle her because they have no routine so has handed them over

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Hello fresh are relentless I ordered a couple of times and I really didn't like all the spicy food. I had to actually tell a guy to stop bothering me ..they don't give up easily once they get your details. Wouldn't touch them with a barge pole she can shove her discount up her arse

Reactions: 19
Why the duck should her teenage son have to put her kids to bed? Bone idle witch. She was sat in the dark with Rose crawling over her earlier obviously cant settle her because they have no routine so has handed them over
This pisses me off as well, Zach looks miserable as sin with his younger siblings, why should he be responsible for their care when she just pisses about all day doing duck all except a stint on loose bowels every few weeks & pratting around in tatty dresses, she can do her nails when the kids are asleep or when they are at school, poor lad probably wants some time to himself after being at school not be a babysitter. He is probably also dreading the trek back to the annex as well in the dark after his job is done.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Aww, saviour Stacey to the rescue.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you know how difficult it is not to tell people RUN TO TATTLE when they're telling me how much they love Stacey Solomon. But everyone knows the first rule of Tattle....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.