Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, poor Stacey… there she was launching her new range but having to take great care to explain how due to her sparkly, spangly Christmas dress being made from the scrag ends of material that no one wants that there’s very limited stock so everyone needs to buy asap else they’ll miss out…

Fast forward to 3 days later… oh dear, said sparkly, spangly dress is still available to buy. 🤦‍♀️😳🤭

Perhaps she could have taken a hint from the fact there was material left over for her to make dresses out of eh? 🤔 I mean, I’m guessing the really popular stuff they don’t have ends of rolls just lying about as it all gets used up being made into nice clothes! Still if I hang on long enough I might get it for a fiver and it’ll be a perfect secret Santa gift for the woman I can’t stand in the office! 😉😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Stacey only rejoined Loose Women last Friday & already has the day off as it’s Loose Men again…

Reactions: 4
Fortunately I have no envy of winter wonderland. I remember having to drag a suitcase round there all day on a trip to London and thinking "what is the fuss about!!"

Reactions: 5
Hello,
Firstly I just want to say sorry to @bamboo98 as we look very similar. Please be assured that I am not trying to impersonate you or steal your look. Hopefully there is room in this chat for two pandas. I hope I am welcome in the thread.

I just had to get this out - I have never been on the SS thread before, but I am sick to the back teeth of seeing this woman. I have no idea how she is so successful. She is very grating and a VERY acquired taste.
I watch a lot of YouTube while I work and the ads are annoying enough without this woman, who is currently featuring in two different adverts, which YouTube are circulating a lot. One she is in with her equally annoying husband who is shouting and acting like he is five years old. They are very well suited.

I have today taken delivery of a Dove bubble bath, which unbeknown to me at the time of ordering, is affiliated with her. On the back it reads:
‘Never forget to take time for you. I know it’s not always easy, but if you get one of those rare moments, recharge relax and remember just how amazing you are.’

Urggghh! Thanks for that Stacey. What a great sage she is.
Goodness knows how much she gets paid for a few trite empty words on the back of a plastic bottle. Easy money!
As if it wasn’t enough that she ruined one of my favourite TV shows this year - Bake off the Professionals - when she took over presenting from Tom Allen, now she is bloody everywhere with her annoying grinning face and carroty voice.

GO AWAY!!!!!

Sorry for the rant from a random panda, but this woman is over exposed and a greedy talentless cow, and i’m sick of seeing and hearing her.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Hello,
Firstly I just want to say sorry to @bamboo98 as we look very similar. Please be assured that I am not trying to impersonate you or steal your look. Hopefully there is room in this chat for two pandas. I hope I am welcome in the thread.

I just had to get this out - I have never been on the SS thread before, but I am sick to the back teeth of seeing this woman. I have no idea how she is so successful. She is very grating and a VERY acquired taste.
I watch a lot of YouTube while I work and the ads are annoying enough without this woman, who is currently featuring in two different adverts, which YouTube are circulating a lot. One she is in with her equally annoying husband who is shouting and acting like he is five years old. They are very well suited.

I have today taken delivery of a Dove bubble bath, which unbeknown to me at the time of ordering, is affiliated with her. On the back it reads:
‘Never forget to take time for you. I know it’s not always easy, but if you get one of those rare moments, recharge relax and remember just how amazing you are.’

Goodness knows how much she gets paid for a few trite empty words on the back of a plastic bottle. Easy money!
As if it wasn’t enough that she ruined one of my favourite TV shows this year - Bake off the Professionals - when she took over presenting from Tom Allen, now she is bloody everywhere with her annoying grinning face and carroty voice.

GO AWAY!!!!!

Sorry for the rant from a random panda, but this woman is over exposed and a greedy talentless cow, and i’m sick of seeing and hearing her.
Hey fellow Panda 🥰 there’s always room for more of us in the SS threads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hello,

GO AWAY!!!!!

Hi new panda!! I almost bought a Stacey's winter walk smelly thing today by mistake, I wasn't looking properly when i pucked it up, just put a sticker over her tit lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey fellow Panda 🥰 there’s always room for more of us in the SS threads 😂
Thank you very much! You look fabulous by the way.

Thanks for the replies, and the warm welcomes. Appreciate it.

Also - GO AWAY Stacey Solomon!!!

Reactions: 7
We went because the boys were begging, no stacey you went because it was free! Why do they need to lie about silly things! Oh yeah so your sheep don't know you get everything for free! She really doesn't even know when she's lying anymore stupid mare

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh Stacey, it's everywhere that it was a press night you beggy prick stop using your kids as an excuse. It's not open to the public until today. Would you have gone today? would you duck, its because you got it for free yesterday.

Reactions: 33
In my local well known supermarket her Glade range is reduced and its the only one that is even so the shelf was still fully stocked seems its selling about as well as her latest ITS range her engagement is still really low on insta too think someone's popularity is starting to slide

Reactions: 8
The lies are spewing out of this twit like vomit.
I bet her kids went on all the rides for free, not that she couldn’t pay the bleep.
I went last year and thought it was tit.
Overrated and an absolute bleeping rip off.
Is she going to tell her sheep how much money it will cost them?
And yes, you are a mess you ugly duck.

Reactions: 17
Thank you very much! You look fabulous by the way.

Thanks for the replies, and the warm welcomes. Appreciate it.

Also - GO AWAY Stacey Solomon!!!
I personally find it very hard to believe you don’t find her cheery inane screeching endearing and how can you ignore the multitude of talents the woman has; she’s a ‘propa awe-fer with the books wot she wrote’, she designs fashion, she’s a wit and of course you can’t help but marvel at the words of wisdom she spews which are now plastered on the back of bathing product packets. I believe a lot of great philosophers resorted to similar tactics… or maybe not. 🙄

Of course when talking about her many talents her mothering aptitude also can’t be ignored; oh yes, Stacey’s successfully managed to simultaneously have the two youngest offspring run barefoot and feral around her at all times ready to have their every move captured on film and exploited to the max on social media whilst the oldest two, presumably now they are able to voice their displeasure at being used as and when the fancy takes her, have been all but forgotten and left to bring themselves up in the annexe, living mainly off Pot Noodles and Pringles, well should Stacey remember to stick an online order in. 😖

Ah yes, Stacey Solomon, what a woman eh? It might be a little strong to say she’s an example of everything that’s wrong with this world but to tbf it’s not far off… 😉🤭😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.