Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's all stay outside and take a load of pictures for strangers even though roses hands are red raw. Put some gloves on her Stacey FFS.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Poor little rose looks freezing, her hands look red raw they are that cold.
I winced looking at how red her hands are. They’ll hurt when she goes in the warm - or is that just me?! Going from freezing cold outside to warm inside gives me a tingly/painful feeling for a while. Surely she can beg some mittens from some gullible company!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Let's all stay outside and take a load of pictures for strangers even though roses hands are red raw. Put some gloves on her Stacey FFS.
I take back my earlier comment she'd dressed them appropriately for once. Looks like Mick got the gloves this year, poor Roess' will just get frostbite instead 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor little rose looks freezing, her hands look red raw they are that cold.
I’d say her feet were frozen too. Little light fabric skechers poor baby.

I winced looking at how red her hands are. They’ll hurt when she goes in the warm - or is that just me?! Going from freezing cold outside to warm inside gives me a tingly/painful feeling for a while. Surely she can beg some mittens from some gullible company!
Happened my toddler on a snow holiday this year. She thought it would be fun to whip her gloves off when I wasn’t looking & pick up a handful of snow. Her screams had me worried sick, her poor hands were so sore & it took so long for it to ease off. She’s bloody brilliant for wearing gloves now!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
There was speculation here for months & months between Rex & Rose & when she eventually got to a time she felt ready to announce she was expecting Rose, she spoke about having a miscarriage a few months ago. I felt so bad for her knowing that there was so much speculation going on here & elsewhere when she was going through a loss. Pregnancy is one thing i never comment on unless the person says it themselves first because you just never know what might be going on.
I wouldn’t feel too bad for her, her loss didn’t bother her enough to make her think that maybe cradling a small skeleton as if it were a baby during baby loss awareness week was just a touch inappropriate.

I mean yeah, it is generally overstepping the mark to speculate on any woman’s reproductive state, however, she’s absolutely gaining from it and courting it. If she is pregnant, she’s not really trying all the hard to hide it and if she isn’t then she’s going out of her way to do things that would make people think that she is.
Absolutely anything goes for her when it comes to content and engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Gungy cow only has a bath when it's a paid ad for Dove. The SS one smells vile, the coconut and cacao one smells much nicer!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Every time she has a wash she makes it into an AD. She definitely knows how to cash in the money doesn’t she

I made a negative comment on the fan page yesterday. They were commenting on the fact that she doesnt wear her wedding ring and they said busy mum running around after kids and I said uh have you not seen how much jewellery she wears and her nails so definitely not that. Only one person was upset with me and I have not been thrown off......yet!!

• Haha
It is odd to advertise the fact that you have a bath with no curtains. If she was more famous the paps would be having a field day

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
is her bath in her bedroom?
I don’t get that at all, no privacy there at all!!! 😫

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.