Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it too easy to say that was a Mediterranean holiday in the summer and now it’s winter and barely getting above freezing every day?!
Yeah, but she could wear better fitting clothes, show off the curves. Putting on a few pounds doesn’t mean you have to wear 8 sizes bigger… unless you want people to think you’re pregnant.

Reactions: 9
Haha her sister is far from a better mum she makes her kids go school with no breakfast n everyday they not at school the live at the hq
And then had to be picked up from school early with earache (iirc) and telling his teacher he was tired because he’d been up all night on his iPad. I would be mortified if I was her.

to keep it on topic - Stacey is a twit. Made me want to punch my phone screen with that breathey voice saying “I can’t believe it” 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 8
When on earth is she going to get that child's hair cut. It must be a tuggy mess. Wonder if she's waiting for the golden girls hair to grow

• Sad
Reactions: 8
When on earth is she going to get that child's hair cut. It must be a tuggy mess. Wonder if she's waiting for the golden girls hair to grow
Well, she is Jewish when she wants to be but is probably waiting until he says he wants it cut, translation - when she says so.

The Minghams lad Jace is the same. His hair is a proper mess and receding, he's 3 as well.
Must be trendy to have a long-haired boy. (don't all come at me I have girls x)

No snow where I am. Love the snow but hate it when it turns to slush and ice.

Reactions: 3
Some of these comments could be really triggering. She has had four children and she’s no longer in her 20s. She has a tummy and that’s expected. Speculation about whether she is or isn’t pregnant may seem harmless on here, but I am sure there are many women reading this in their 30s or having had children, or even not as the case may be, who are now sporting a bit of an apple tummy because that’s what happens when us women age and we near menopause. The weight packs on and it’s harder to shift. It also redistributes. I was a rectangle body shape throughout my twenties and I’m nearly 30 and had two close together pregnancies, lost a lot of weight breastfeeding and then regained it in different areas, and now have a very obviously apple tummy that protrudes further than my bust some days. Do I look pregnant? Probably. But I know I’m not and it’s my body shape. I’m active and healthy and do what I can so it’s just what I look like. Perhaps Stacey is just ageing. Perhaps she is pregnant. Comment on her parenting or her decor or her lack of hygiene, fine, but commenting on her body, any person’s body, I think should be off limits.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I’ve come on here to check if anyone else thinks she’s pregnant. I’m calling a Christmas Day announcement!

Reactions: 13
Some of these comments could be really triggering. She has had four children and she’s no longer in her 20s. She has a tummy and that’s expected. Speculation about whether she is or isn’t pregnant may seem harmless on here, but I am sure there are many women reading this in their 30s or having had children, or even not as the case may be, who are now sporting a bit of an apple tummy because that’s what happens when us women age and we near menopause. The weight packs on and it’s harder to shift. It also redistributes. I was a rectangle body shape throughout my twenties and I’m nearly 30 and had two close together pregnancies, lost a lot of weight breastfeeding and then regained it in different areas, and now have a very obviously apple tummy that protrudes further than my bust some days. Do I look pregnant? Probably. But I know I’m not and it’s my body shape. I’m active and healthy and do what I can so it’s just what I look like. Perhaps Stacey is just ageing. Perhaps she is pregnant. Comment on her parenting or her decor or her lack of hygiene, fine, but commenting on her body, any person’s body, I think should be off limits.
There was speculation here for months & months between Rex & Rose & when she eventually got to a time she felt ready to announce she was expecting Rose, she spoke about having a miscarriage a few months ago. I felt so bad for her knowing that there was so much speculation going on here & elsewhere when she was going through a loss. Pregnancy is one thing i never comment on unless the person says it themselves first because you just never know what might be going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.