Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I needed to find soMething on the ITS website earlier (for the Hinch thread not to buy!) and looking back at the photos of her even from the early summer - like you say - there’s mum tum but not what’s there now. Time will tell.
Will the baby have a January birthday like Lonnie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She who cannot be named on here son Lennie
@HinchesSousChef Was convinced his birthday was a lot earlier than when it was announced
Hinch? I knew she had a son named after a Kray brother, but didn't know what the other one was called. Ah, so like Rose, conveniently born on her birthday. These insta twats just constantly lie.

Reactions: 15
Hinch? I knew she had a son named after a Kray brother, but didn't know what the other one was called. Ah, so like Rose, conveniently born on her birthday. These insta twats just constantly lie.
Yes they are all full of tit and can't tell a story without lying

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Well & truly an obvious bump!!!! There’s no denying that whatsoever
I wouldn't put it past her to be sticking her belly out on purpose. She's had 4 kids, it will pop out on demand pretty easily. I can't imagine her not milking the pregnancy journey, if she is about to inflict another of their brats on her followers for them to fawn over and for her to have another dollar dolly to pimp out.
She is grim, constantly flogging her Cheap nasty clothes and that jewellery. I can't even stand to hear her gasping about how much she loves it. 🤢

Reactions: 25
That is awful.

She looks ridiculous but this is still better than the awful fluffy cropped top/loungewear that Hinch "designed." Are their fans actually going to buy these outfits?!
And did you see she said shes been working on it since 2021????
Wtf? SHEIN can bang it out in a day after seeing a picture 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wouldn't put it past her to be sticking her belly out on purpose. She's had 4 kids, it will pop out on demand pretty easily. I can't imagine her not milking the pregnancy journey, if she is about to inflict another of their brats on her followers for them to fawn over and for her to have another dollar dolly to pimp out.
She is grim, constantly flogging her Cheap nasty clothes and that jewellery. I can't even stand to hear her gasping about how much she loves it. 🤢
I wouldn't be surprised if she's about 3 months pregnant and due around Easter 🤪

And did you see she said shes been working on it since 2021????
Wtf? SHEIN can bang it out in a day after seeing a picture 🤣🤣
These influencers work 24/7. Can't compare. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“I just don’t know what’s wrong with my brain at the minute”… pregnancy probably. Like the last time you kept saying it and out popped a baby 3 months later 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
E3BE82D2-5A0F-4C51-A8E3-7438465CBFE5.png

look at the times those texts were sent between them.. all that happened in just 2 minutes did it?! Got the extra money approved that fast?!! And then posted it on insta within 3 mins of the first message…
Shutt uppppppp

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Well & truly an obvious bump!!!! There’s no denying that whatsoever
She’s deliberately left the belt on the floor but in shot so people will be thinking has she not put it on because of her bump….. If she’s not pregnant she’s definitely encouraging speculation……… but maybe that’s her intention 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
She’s deliberately left the belt on the floor but in shot so people will be thinking has she not put it on because of her bump….. If she’s not pregnant she’s definitely encouraging speculation……… but maybe that’s her intention 🤷‍♀️
I usually only catch up now and then with her thread but I remember her doing something similar when she was obviously pregnant with Rose. Sitting on her bathroom floor saying she was so tired and didn't know why. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand how Stacey can let her little Rose wonder around outside in the wet and muddy ground in just her tights! How cold and wet her feet must be. Imagine the sheep copying her and letting their little ones do the same. She owns shoes, so put them on her. Does Stacey do the same and go out barefoot in the cold and wet? If not then she should. Don’t wear shoes if you don’t allow your little girl to wear any. She’s an irresponsible imbecile and don’t even get me started about how I feel about her older boys living in an annexe away from the main house. I’m a parent to similar aged kids and we bought a house that we could all live in together safely as a FAMILY.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.