Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definately trying to hide his tit stained hands
Maybe he dig the potatoes up with his bare hands before he cooked them. I can’t think of anything else that would make his hands so dirty. He’s put me off eating though so I won’t be needing ‘his’ book.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe he dig the potatoes up with his bare hands before he cooked them. I can’t think of anything else that would make his hands so dirty. He’s put me off eating though so I won’t be needing ‘his’ book.
I think it's from using fake tan, another channel I follow has hands the same.

Reactions: 3
That's 100% a bump. I usually just read posts and I know people are so over this "is she or isn't she pregnant" thing, but had to share this.

As someone that lost a baby at 22wks on Xmas day 2 years ago, I really hope she doesn't do an announcement on Xmas day when she's now at the stage where so many people are pointing out the bump on her own posts.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wow. Way to duck up a perfectly good cake. Wouldn't want her dirty claws all over it either. Give that bazaar a miss everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God everything is so devoid of colour is sad. I’m assuming this bazaar is the school bazaar? What’s wrong with something bright and colourful and fun? Something children would enjoy. Not something aesthetically pleasing to her bland Instagram 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Wow. Way to duck up a perfectly good cake. Wouldn't want her dirty claws all over it either. Give that bazaar a miss everyone
Yum, I don’t know about everyone else but there’s nothing I enjoy more than a big ole mouthful of powdery icing sugar… 😳

I wonder why she didn’t get Joe to whip her up a cake whilst she was away up what with him having his cookbook out and all? 🤔 Hmmmm, then again she’ll be well aware of the state of his grubby fingers so you can’t really blame her for discounting this idea. Could you imagine the headlines:

‘Stacey husband poisons school after dirty hands scandal!

Star is said to be mortified after husband Joe makes an entire class unwell due to his poor hygiene and filthy mitts…’ 😖

🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a mess and isn't going to last untill Xmas! That's what she did for Rose's cake then lazy cow

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Stacey Solomon 76: mould on the ceiling, kids are freezing, are Joe and Stacey still breeding?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I’ve not visited you folks for months but wow, she really is very pregnant! Christmas Eve I reckon for the announcement.

Reactions: 11
Did she mark lapland uk as an ad? There is no way the twit boked it, all the influencers get to go for free

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She’s another one who can’t go anywhere on her own with her kids, gotta have the sister tagging along too🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.