Stacey Solomon #27 Still a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 580983Oh my God. PLEASE change your child’s nappy! If you’re going to share your children all over the internet, at least allow them some dignity đŸ˜«
It’s not his nappy this time, it’s trousers that won’t fit him properly for another 2 years.

Well, watching that video of her “painting” the Wendy house confirms she ain’t no painter! She can’t even hold the frigging brush properly. The zoomed out “after” pic even shows how bad the paint job is. Shocking! And bloody grey!!!! Someone give her some free paint in a different colour 😂😂
It looks like someone else may have done the door & then she did under the windows. The door is perfect & the rest looks like Rex did it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
All the gifted clothes little pickle has and she puts a pair of trousers on him that would fit a 4 year old🙈and ties them at the back to stop them falling down😬

Reactions: 8
I really hate to be this person, and I’m aware I sound like a cock.. but.. why does Jemma always look so unhealthy. Can’t she eat some fruit or something? She looks malnourished

Reactions: 40
I really hate to be this person, and I’m aware I sound like a cock.. but.. why does Jemma always look so unhealthy. Can’t she eat some fruit or something? She looks malnourished
She’s addressed this on her Instagram I think, she’s apparently not got anything wrong with her and has been to doctors about it but she just doesn’t gain weight or struggles to. She doesn’t look very healthy but then some people genuinely do struggle a lot to put weight on or maintain a healthy weight? I don’t know, I don’t really follow her but I did look through curiosity and if that’s the case I feel bad for her, it must be frustrating.

Reactions: 5
She looks so ashen.Her skin is dry&lifeless,no glow.
I agree,she doesn’t look healthy.In fact,she looks considerably older than she is.
( nothing to do with her weight btw)
You can be slight but ,still look really well.

Reactions: 17
I agree,she doesn’t look healthy.In fact,she looks considerably older than she is.
Yeh, her eyes are so sunken?
I guess they’re both quite naturally slim aren’t they

It's weird, if she's addressed it it means it's been bought to her attention so why doesn't she do something about it? I mean not everyone wants to wear make up but she could def do with it. She's got plenty of money so maybe a facial?

Looks like her sister is in Stacey old house in those photos on Stacey stories this evening unless Stacey kept the old house too
I don't follow the sister but I did go to look a while back and I'm sure she had just moved then. She was having work done by proper tradesmen.

Reactions: 4
And we only see her WITH a filter, what must she look like without one

Reactions: 7
It’s not his nappy this time, it’s trousers that won’t fit him properly for another 2 years.

It looks like someone else may have done the door & then she did under the windows. The door is perfect & the rest looks like Rex did it
Why has she taken that video off her stories? There was a video of her painting the section in between the beams and that one has now gone..... funny its after someone has mentioned it! Could you be arsed to censor yourself that much?! If you are embarassed about what you have posted, dont post it to start off with

It's not the same house from what I can see on jemmas insta. Different front door. Much bigger back garden. French doors at the back of the house. Not all glass like staceys

Reactions: 3
That’s Jemma’s house she’s had work done recently but has said they’ve lived there for 5 or 6 years. Probably just similar brickwork with being in a similar area using the same type of brick. When you buy everything in Grey though it’s hard to tell who’s house is whos.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Jemma has just posted that her kids like to sleep downstairs as a treat so now she has to sleep downstairs as she doesn’t like being on different level to her kids and then there’s Stacey who’s kids are in a completely separate building 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.