Stacey Solomon #27 Still a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope that is the milk video from last time and it's not how he behaves on a day to day basis.

I feel sorry for him. Shes absolutely using him for her Instagram but she insists on posting things like this when there's not a single cute or endearing thing about him.

Wonder how he'll feel in years to come seeing some of these videos

Reactions: 11
How much are you going to hate the 3 minute drawn out pregnancy reveal though 😂 she’s definitely pregnant calling it now. Reveal under the arches in the garden surrounded by flowers depending on how pregnant maybe some blue or pink flowers to reveal the gender. Hopefully she doesn’t play the hinch card of cryptic dates.
im with you...
followed by a story of her cradling her bump saying thanks so much for all of her messages ‘ love you all to the moon and back I just can’t stop crying’

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see her on Lorraine this morning?

It was a segment on organising kitchen cupboards and by the looks of it the kitchens been done already.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see her on Lorraine this morning?

It was a segment on organising kitchen cupboards and by the looks of it the kitchens been done already.
I didn't see it, but was it her kitchen as the one the other day of the bedroom organisation wasn't her bedroom. It was completely different. So I'm wondering if she's filmed that somewhere else.

Reactions: 2
The paving slabs.

I just can’t.......
It’s for tattle, he’s dressed immaculately for a change, hair all done & then she lets him loose painting a path of all things with a roller. There’s no way she’s being serious

Reactions: 5
And if that disgusting dishevelled milk drooling video is supposed to be after the school run, does that mean she actually took that poor child out in public looking like that? He looks like a cyclone has gone through his cot.
Why would you humiliate him like that when he is too young to know? Cruel.
Fine if she wants to be a disgusting unwashed wench but don’t let your kids live like that. Her older ones always look tidy and well kept yet she’s happy to show Rex the way she does??!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.