Stacey Solomon #27 Still a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what though a little off topic but she talks about oh you’re good enough and I love you all, don’t let anyone drag you down, Stacey hun YOU’RE the one who drags people down with your bleeping pre records! I honestly feel sorry for mums who can’t see through the bullshit and sit there with a messy house and odd jobs that need finishing, kids that need feeding, school runs and you know just mum life tit, watching her stories thinking ‘how comes Stacey can get all this done in a day and I’m not even dressed’ she’s a absolute dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I would say that gross milky, dribbly story from this morning was definitely a prerecord. He’s in the exact same onesie as the last time she posted it. Does she think people are stupid or does she genuinely forget which of her prerecorded she has already posted?? Picture one is from the first time we saw this clip. She said because he was already wet, he could help her paint. Photo 2 is supposedly today. No shock, a child wearing the same outfit twice, but for the spillage to be in the same place and her placement of the mug (covering his presumably sodden nappy) to be the exact same twice?????

Attachments

Reactions: 18
I don’t think she’s pregnant. I think all these posts about how tired she is is because she wants people to think she is single handedly doing up pickle mansion
Same! And she does it for atrention! She loves the ohhhhh wonder if she's pregnant, she knows exactly the game

Reactions: 4
Can someone please close out this thread? I only saw my suggestion for a new title but my anxiety is doing me in at the moment.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.