Stacey Solomon #27 Still a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @Em_

Sorry made it clean from - Still a twit - as I am sure the mods will.

Recap.

Rex still running around the garden with no shoes on, no coat on or in his baby grow.

Had Hinch over and sat in the garden. SS made a cheesecake in celebration. Rex, the darling he is, ate some of the biscuit filling directly from the bowl.

Went 'up North' to film a new episode of her show, came back home, went back 'up North' again, came back home.

She added a chalkboard wall to Rex's room.

Isn't showing the layout of the mansion, as it will be a burglars dream.

Old thread here.

Reactions: 19
Imagine that, her son gets a basic AF birthday but when hinch comes over for tea all the stops are pulled out. Get your priorities straight SS. It wouldn't have happened if it was rex's birthday. The child god!! It's weird she's got issues surrounding her attachment to him. Oh..... and she just happened to whip out a bit of spare skirting cut the angle so they fitted perfectly and whacked it on the wall..... Bullshit..... Someone cut that for her...... Probably the builders that are working on the rest of the house.

Reactions: 73
Thank you, my first thread title 🙂
I didn't think twit would be allowed lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine that, her son gets a basic AF birthday but when hinch comes over for tea all the stops are pulled out. Get your priorities straight SS. It wouldn't have happened if it was rex's birthday. The child god!! It's weird she's got issues surrounding her attachment to him. Oh..... and she just happened to whip out a bit of spare skirting cut the angle so they fitted perfectly and whacked it on the wall..... Bullshit..... Someone cut that for her...... Probably the builders that are working on the rest of the house.
Or her dad that is always there

Reactions: 14
Controversial, but maybe it’s because she is still with this ones Dad? We’ll see what happens if Joe fucks her off and she gets with the next ones Dad. Doubt Rex will be flavour of the month anymore

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I’m so confused, I though Stacey said a while back that Rexwas starting nursery soon?

Reactions: 3
I have to say that I haven't really taken an interest in Stacey Solomon however from the very little I've seen I was shocked that she had any other children other than Rex given the amount of attention she lavishes on him and uses him for her IG fodder.

Reactions: 29
I’m so confused, I though Stacey said a while back that Rexwas starting nursery soon?
She said he was starting early this year and it doesn't seem like he has, unless he's going and she's not mentioned it. Saying that, I imagine if he was at nursery, she'd do a montage as it would get lots of interaction.

Reactions: 8
On very few occasions my 3 year old has fell asleep in his clothes but he's always been up, showered and dressed the following day. How on earth can you justify leaving your child in the same sleepsuit for days. With how full his nappies get before she changes them there's no way it hasn't got damp so the poor boy is running about in filthy clothes smelling of piss and she thinks that's a good thing? 🤯

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Can’t believe she’s just admitted that she hasn’t changed Rex clothes in 2 days. I am guessing she hasn’t washed him either as if you strip him down to wash him you would change the clothes right?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
She has all the energy in the world to renovate a house, duck off and buy pampas grass, jump in a massive empty pool and jet wash it..by chalk paint and all other accessories for the blue bath room and what have you. But can’t change a 3ft tiny toddler and give him a wash. This is ridiculous.. he must feel awful and grimey poor thing. He’s gonna get a bad rash down there. She’s admitting not changing his nappy because it’s so easy to quickly change a baby grown if she had changed his nappy the last few days. Her priorities are messed. Flaffing around with her new range and house rather than getting beds for her older boys and regularly looking after Rex smh very sad

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I also hope she encourages the older boys to wash regularly.. they’re at the age where they’ll start producing real body odour and kids at school aren’t so kind and understanding.. she’s setting them up. Very sad to see

Reactions: 29
I hope rex draws on her walls 🤣
100% this will happen. But she will film it, do the silly smile and stupid laugh when it does because that child can do no wrong.

On very few occasions my 3 year old has fell asleep in his clothes but he's always been up, showered and dressed the following day. How on earth can you justify leaving your child in the same sleepsuit for days. With how full his nappies get before she changes them there's no way it hasn't got damp so the poor boy is running about in filthy clothes smelling of piss and she thinks that's a good thing? 🤯
Same here - it's a long time since mine were little but when they were at Rex's age I'd always give them a bath once a day (next morning if they'd fallen asleep before bath the night before) and change their clothes, even if (on a lazy weekend) it was basically one pair of pjs for another. I know with young babies the advice is you don't need to bath them daily, but once they are toddlers then I think they get so grubby and sticky they need a bloody good wash every day (maybe this was just my boys 😂 ). Understand that if they have eczema or other skin conditions you might wash them less, but I don't think Rex has anything like that, she just seems to take pride in him being as dirty as possible.

Reactions: 17
I'm sorry but look at this poor child... The poor thing looks ill or abused 😭 hate seeing kids like this, no shoes, covered in mud, hair not brushed, wearing dirty clothes 😭
View attachment 561588
Sorry, but saying the child looks abused is a bit much.

However I do agree he could look a bit cleaner, saying that, I wonder what people make of my niece, she looks feral half the time as she is such a wee tomboy and never quits climbing things! Deffo a monkey in a previous life.

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.