Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whateverrr

Me too! He is a spoilt, naughty

Me too! Spoilt, naughty brat
It isn’t Rex’s fault and I’m uncomfortable how he’s described on here. Being excited to see him being taken down a peg or two isn’t right, he can’t help how he’s being bought up.

• Heart
Reactions: 137

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I'll probably get moaned at here, but I don't see why celebs get moaned at for not acknowledging things like Isreal and Palestine. I'd rather people who were educated on these matters acknowledged it and spoke about it, than influencers and celebs who are acknowledging it for the sake of doing so. People don't follow Stacey for her views on world events, or world politics. They follow her for tidying tips, entertainment purposes etc. I think it's wrong that people are somewhat compelled to speak out about these things just because they have a platform. There's lots of tragic things going on in the world right now, is she expected to speak on all of them? Or just the ones getting most coverage? We don't moan at ordinary people for not acknowledging it. I haven't acknowledged it on my social media, doesn't mean I don't know or care about what's going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 90

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Feeling rough this morning. You know the saying...

New house....... New 👶. 💗💙💗💙💗

Everytime pregnancy gets mentioned in this thread I'm just like

A woman can be tired, or feeling rough, or a bit off colour without it always meaning she's carrying a child!

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Libbub

VIP Member
Imagine that, her son gets a basic AF birthday but when hinch comes over for tea all the stops are pulled out. Get your priorities straight SS. It wouldn't have happened if it was rex's birthday. The child god!! It's weird she's got issues surrounding her attachment to him. Oh..... and she just happened to whip out a bit of spare skirting cut the angle so they fitted perfectly and whacked it on the wall..... Bullshit..... Someone cut that for her...... Probably the builders that are working on the rest of the house.

Reactions: 73

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
My two year old would NEVER have a TV in his room.It would be too distracting when he is having his pre-bed cocaine,he has a knife throwing set instead(we set them on fire on special occasions).Phenomenal for his motor skills

• Haha
Reactions: 70

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Imagine loving your kids enough to keep him up until gone 10pm. 🙄

I could scream in frustration when mine shout at at 7:02 pm...bedtime is 7 pm and mamma is clocking off, so get to your annexe bitches 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Sick of the bs

Ahhh I absolutely adore the cold, grey vibe in Rex's room. Kids just hate vibrant colours don't they?! I love the drab, miserable feel - just a what a child wants. She's done wonders with that fireplace too - looks so much better badly painted in a depressing colour-vacuum. Looks so homely and uninviting now.
But best of ALL is the most excellent label from her sister - I love a dozy twat that can't spell, don't you? Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Go Stacey 🤜🤛

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
Ah that ball pit takes me back to when I first started following her and it was in her living room. Gosh, I really loved Stacey back then. I thought she had her shit together. It wasn’t until tattle removed my rose tinted glasses that I now see everyone on social media differently. It has helped my relationship with myself, I’m not constantly comparing myself anymore. Thanks tattle (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I know a lot don’t like hinch on here but I tell you what least her kid is always clean wrapped up and fed well never see it running around with nappies down it’s knees

Reactions: 49

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Can’t believe she’s just admitted that she hasn’t changed Rex clothes in 2 days. I am guessing she hasn’t washed him either as if you strip him down to wash him you would change the clothes right?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
I think there’s some major over reaction here. Rex is a perfect and healthy and well loved little boy. When I was little we had baths once a week and we survived. I think Rex is lucky to have such engaging and loving parents when so many children in the world don’t.
Hi Stacey 😂😂

Rex has parents who exploit him for engagement on Instagram and he is regularly left filthy sometimes for days, that’s not ok!

Reactions: 46