Stacey Solomon #27 Still a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My goodness why is she painting the Wendy house grey and it looks such a bodge job already!! She doesn’t even try to keep in the lines does she 😩😩
I’m pretty sure the whole idea of that Wendy house when built was it was a mini version of the cottage.
she should have just refreshed the colours already on it.

Reactions: 33
My goodness why is she painting the Wendy house grey and it looks such a bodge job already!! She doesn’t even try to keep in the lines does she 😩😩
I’m pretty sure the whole idea of that Wendy house when built was it was a mini version of the cottage.
she should have just refreshed the colours already on it.
I started following her for the house updates as love home improvements but it’s hard work watching these. You can’t buy class!

Reactions: 16
Anyone else constantly refreshing over the last minute to get the after of the tap to tidy 😂 even though I’m dreading what it’s going to look like

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she gonna paint the roof a colour? gosh, what a great dull childhood for Rex 😂
shes kind of shocked me with this love of grey it I’m honest as the new front room she done in the old house just before she moved was all cream and beige tones and I thought she was going to go for the same in this new house

Is she serious with that paint job 😳
it literally makes me want to scream!!!! Why is she called the craft queen? It’s literally like a child has done that!! It’s just horrendous and she doesn’t take any time! If it’s there forever home like she says she’s got years to make it perfect. Why rushing on everything? Or is it just for content

Reactions: 18
I think the Wendy house is the last thing needing attention. Was only last week the hall and stairs were only half stripped 🙄

Reactions: 10
I would have kept the Wendy House black and white. It looks horrendous Grey and white. Just my opinion

Reactions: 19
It looks awful now, what is the obsession with grey?
Screenshot_20210519-150511.png

Reactions: 8
Oh my goodness what has she done to that Wendy house 😭 I started re following her when she bought the house because I thought it was stunning but my god she is ruining it room by room I cannot watch anymore 😩 Please stop painting everything grey 😩

I probably would have kept the original colours and just refreshed it. The other option would have been to make it really colourful a bit like like this. Not to everyone’s taste I’m sure but great for kids, I think Rex would have preferred if too.

231E093E-E5E2-4ED6-A2F0-CE2A8E1D9C46.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I think if you are going to take on a beautiful period home, you must keep the original features. Everything she has done to that beautiful house is horrific. So many features have been ruined with grey paint and fake plants. Why didn’t she just buy a modern new build?

Reactions: 15
She needs a bloody painting intervention before she completely ruins anything else. What she has done to that Wendy house is criminal! Such a shame 😞

Reactions: 5
Someone needs to be honest with her & tell her she’s making a balls of anything she touches in that house. Imagine the work it will take to restore it if she ever moves out.

Isn' it Rex's 2nd birthday on Sunday? It's going to be grey themed isn't it :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.