Stacey Solomon #27 Still a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't understand why she bought an old house with so much character if she wants to live somewhere which looks modern and grey. Why not buy a new build?! That's clearly the look she's going for

Reactions: 17
I don’t mind putting clothes on my little boy and rolling over the waistband, he’s very tall but slim and it means we get longer to enjoy his clothing and get lots of wear. If I had to actually tie the pants though they’d go away for a while, that’s kind of overkill, especially with her sort of money too. I’d just be worried of them falling down and tripping him up 😩

Reactions: 6
I don’t mind putting clothes on my little boy and rolling over the waistband, he’s very tall but slim and it means we get longer to enjoy his clothing and get lots of wear. If I had to actually tie the pants though they’d go away for a while, that’s kind of overkill, especially with her sort of money too. I’d just be worried of them falling down and tripping him up 😩
She's always in Primark, they're about £3 a pair in there 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think I hate pregnancy gate, more than any of the other gates.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think I hate pregnancy gate, more than any of the other gates.
How much are you going to hate the 3 minute drawn out pregnancy reveal though 😂 she’s definitely pregnant calling it now. Reveal under the arches in the garden surrounded by flowers depending on how pregnant maybe some blue or pink flowers to reveal the gender. Hopefully she doesn’t play the hinch card of cryptic dates.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They complain about her grammar but can’t use apostrophes themselves? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
Yeah but, no but, half the people here don’t even write “should have” instead of “should of” and here we are. I didn’t say anything about it.🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How much are you going to hate the 3 minute drawn out pregnancy reveal though 😂 she’s definitely pregnant calling it now. Reveal under the arches in the garden surrounded by flowers depending on how pregnant maybe some blue or pink flowers to reveal the gender. Hopefully she doesn’t play the hinch card of cryptic dates.
OK, we'll hold you to that.... Time will tell...... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah but, no but, half the people here don’t even write “should have” instead of “should of” and here we are. I didn’t say anything about it.🤭
🤣 the “should of”s make me die inside every time. Where has that even come from? You weren’t taught it! Why have u started saying it?! 🤦🏼‍♀️😩😩

100%, under the arches, pan round to an elaborate plastic display of either blue or pink 👌🏼

Reactions: 8
I usually only lurk in Stacey's thread but I can't hold it in any longer.

My god she is grim. Why would you let your toddler dribble milk all over your bed

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Is she reusing the same vile milk clip from a few weeks ago? I remember the cup hiding the overfull nappy and the horrendous milk dribble. Then he was painting all day in the milk stained outfit!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I remember this video!! It was used not that long ago and caused quite a stir on here with his dribbling milk!

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion:

Nothing To Say, Still Feeling Grey, Rex Is Still Dirty The Entire Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And if that disgusting dishevelled milk drooling video is supposed to be after the school run, does that mean she actually took that poor child out in public looking like that? He looks like a cyclone has gone through his cot.
Why would you humiliate him like that when he is too young to know? Cruel.

Reactions: 4
I come on here as soon as I saw that milk video, could have sworn I’d watched it before 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.