Stacey Solomon #27 Still a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gonna lie, I'm sick to bastard death of grey. I painted my garden fence grey and everyone in the street once they saw came knocking to ask the color. Everywhere I look out my windows now all I see is grey. I changed my fences to matt black, didn't have alot of options because of trying to cover grey. I can't understand why she thinks a toddler would want a grey playhouse. Christ liven it up with some color stace ffs!! (BTW my house inside isn't grey, I love a bit of color) 😂🏡

I think the Wendy house is the last thing needing attention. Was only last week the hall and stairs were only half stripped 🙄
I think she must have someone else doing the main house interior because no one in their right mind would fuss over a playhouse while their main house is in decorative chaos.

Reactions: 18
I usually really like SS but watching her paint that Wendy house grey was infuriating.
If she wanted it lighter she could have got the company who did the beams inside the main house to strip it and seal it in a natural colour. Then she could have painted the white bits a lovely fresh green.

Reactions: 11
Sorry if it’s been said but WHY, why grey? Every bloody thing she paints is grey !

Bit gutted about that wendy house, lost a lot of the charm there. I was really hoping she wouldn't trash the house but it's definitely going that way

Reactions: 15
Well, watching that video of her “painting” the Wendy house confirms she ain’t no painter! She can’t even hold the frigging brush properly. The zoomed out “after” pic even shows how bad the paint job is. Shocking! And bloody grey!!!! Someone give her some free paint in a different colour 😂😂

• Haha
71925195-F4B6-4E21-9F72-85824AF5670C.jpeg
Oh my God. PLEASE change your child’s nappy! If you’re going to share your children all over the internet, at least allow them some dignity 😫

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Why does she keep painting everything grey?!! She’s ruined that playhouse!! Why buy a house with so much character and then do that to it?! 😫😫

Reactions: 13
I don't get why she bought that house. All she seems to be doing is stripping it of it's natural character. Surely if you wanted a modern house... You'd buy a modern house. It's all coming across as very "bought it because it would give me content and get me attention". Considering there's not even room in the main house for her children to sleep 🥴 it's a house for show, not a family home.

I wonder if eventually the main house is going to go the same colour way.

Reactions: 14
Is that an elastic band she has used to stop Rex’s trousers falling down? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Came to comment on the play house but knew in my heart of hearts that it’d all already been said 😂

RIP perfect Wendy house

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She often ties his clothes because they're massive. Guess that's what happens when you rely on gifted clothes 🙄
Absolutely ridiculous isn’t it! I’m all for getting the wear out of clothes and I usually buy things with a bit of growing room, but those trousers look like he’ll still be growing into them when he’s off to school! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Especially when it’s a special occasion of his cousins birthday, could she have not put him in something that fit. She’s so odd.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely ridiculous isn’t it! I’m all for getting the wear out of clothes and I usually buy things with a bit of growing room, but those trousers look like he’ll still be growing into them when he’s off to school! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Especially when it’s a special occasion of his cousins birthday, could she have not put him in something that fit. She’s so odd.
Surely it’s to allow for MASSIVE nappy expansion?! By the looks of that photo, the poor mite has a giant poo weighing him down!

Reactions: 5
To be fair her inbox is probably full of people criticising her parenting, her behaviour, her choice of clothes, she addresses those. What an absolutely horrendous attitude to take "it's not her responsibility", it's all of our responsibilities as human beings to raise awareness of the atrocities that are occurring, on both sides, just like the BLM campaign, the power of the people can't be denied. You can choose to turn your face the other way because its not your responsibility or you can address it, as she has done.
I don't think it's someone's responsibility who is facing anti semitism to have to make a statement, no.

I don't feel like you've really read what I've said there and I don't think I have a horrendous attitude, feel that's a bit over the top in response to what I said said, but I can see why you are so worked up, as the situation is horrific.

Anyway I do see that the thread has moved on 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.