Stacey Solomon #27 Still a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here to look for this exact comment! 👏🏻… hello… new to commenting but long time lurker! 👀 I also think she maybe…
It gets posted 'do you think she's pregnant' about once a week 😂 I personally think she constantly plays up to Instagram to keep people guessing and increase her engagement whether she is or not , I've no doubt they will be trying either now or once they're married anyway for pickle number whatever depending if you count joes other kid who definitely doesn't want to be classed as a pickle

Reactions: 15
She looks so ashen.Her skin is dry&lifeless,no glow.
I agree,she doesn’t look healthy.In fact,she looks considerably older than she is.
( nothing to do with her weight btw)
You can be slight but ,still look really well.
It's the smoking and the terrible diet she has. She regularly shows herself having diet cokes and sweets, never a proper meal. She is not showing her kids a good example. They probably only eat beige foods.

Why do we think she’s pregnant now ? What have I missed
Sigh.. because she said she was unmotivated and tired bored of creating content. Obviously, the only reason a woman could be tired and unmotivated would be pregnancy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I swear she does these things to Rex like those awful trousers and his nappy half way down his legs because she thinks that's how working class people parent.
We get by month to month we aren't wealthy but my kids are always clean and wearing clothes that fit them! It drives me crazy. I would always choose to go without something for myself so that my kids have what they need, and I would never expose them in such an undignified way all over the internet. Even if it meant I could become a millionaire.

Reactions: 14
New thread title #28
I’m doing my own renos, why would I pay, when I’ve got a paintbrush & 50 shades of grey?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I swear she does these things to Rex like those awful trousers and his nappy half way down his legs because she thinks that's how working class people parent.
We get by month to month we aren't wealthy but my kids are always clean and wearing clothes that fit them! It drives me crazy. I would always choose to go without something for myself so that my kids have what they need, and I would never expose them in such an undignified way all over the internet. Even if it meant I could become a millionaire.
If that's the reason, then that is just bleeping insulting to working class parents. At least own your privilege, don't pretend (badly) to be something you're not. It's sad to see Rex used like this.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she’s pregnant. I think all these posts about how tired she is is because she wants people to think she is single handedly doing up pickle mansion

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.