Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many pumpkins does she need exactly?! Surely they will be off come Halloween?

Reactions: 3
I dont understanding the sleeping in their clothes all the time. I mean fine, I've fallen asleep on the sofa in the evening if im very tired but I get up, get into pyjamas and go to bed!!!! And the hygiene!!!! Ffs I have bronchitis this week and have still managed to feed, clothe, bathe and put to bed 3 children as normal 😑

Reactions: 16
I can’t ever say my kids have woken up in the morning & asked if banana sushi, in fact they would think I had a screw loose if I made it for them!
The kids haven't asked her. I'd say she suggested it. I know my 11 year old wouldn't be full on 4 pieces of chopped upbread with melon inside.

Reactions: 9
From personal experience those who make a big show and dance about how perfect and amazing something is, is usually over compensating for how crap it really feels.

When I had PND I felt like a useless mum so I would gush on social media about how much I enjoyed toddler stage, staged awesome shots of us having fun and how much I loved them. In reality I was miserable, some days hated the isolation and stress of motherhood, but had to hide those feelings as best I could for fear of being seen as a failure/bad mum.

Now I'm not saying it's the same for Stinky Soloman, but I take those posts with a pinch of salt. They're either for the press or followers benefit!

On a separate note I've conducted a little experiment today. After seeing her story this morninh asking how are you I replied. I won't go into details, we know she reads here and I don't want to give away which message as mine. But lets see just how much she loves her followers to the moon and back, and how invested in their wellbeing she really is!!
Exactly this xxx

So she says people have messaged about the pumpkins but thats code for read on Tattle because stinky Solomon is either a liar that she cares about her followers or she doesn't read her messages at all.

I responded to a story that asked "How are you, love you to the moon blah blah blah", a friendly message about how I wish I had her positivity as life is too much for me at the moment and I'm really struggling....and no surprise it's ignored. So I sent it directly instead of a story reply, and still no answer.

Now I understand she can't respond to every message she receives, and I don't actually feel that way. But my concern is she infiltrates followers lives and builds a rapport with people, all of her platitudes and proclamations of loving people, vulnerable people will attach themselves to that. What if someone genuinely suicidal reached out to her, believing her stories that she loves and cares? Being ignored could tip someone over the edge. She is setting herself up as a support system but is unable to follow through. Instead of sickly sayings she needs to encourage anyone struggling to reach out to professionals instead of telling them they've "got this" etc. And stop acting like she cares when she clearly doesn't!

Reactions: 34
So she says people have messaged about the pumpkins but thats code for read on Tattle because stinky Solomon is either a liar that she cares about her followers or she doesn't read her messages at all.

I responded to a story that asked "How are you, love you to the moon blah blah blah", a friendly message about how I wish I had her positivity as life is too much for me at the moment and I'm really struggling....and no surprise it's ignored. So I sent it directly instead of a story reply, and still no answer.

Now I understand she can't respond to every message she receives, and I don't actually feel that way. But my concern is she infiltrates followers lives and builds a rapport with people, all of her platitudes and proclamations of loving people, vulnerable people will attach themselves to that. What if someone genuinely suicidal reached out to her, believing her stories that she loves and cares? Being ignored could tip someone over the edge. She is setting herself up as a support system but is unable to follow through. Instead of sickly sayings she needs to encourage anyone struggling to reach out to professionals instead of telling them they've "got this" etc. And stop acting like she cares when she clearly doesn't!
Didn’t she start writing people letters. That was short lived

Reactions: 10
Why do they think it's ok to lie and sit on top of the pumpkins other people are going to buy? I bet you if I did this in would be asked politely not to come back.
Seriously sone people are gonna want to eat them!

Reactions: 13
WTF is going on with her roots? Is she trying to prove a point? “I’m such a busy Mum I’ve not had time to do my roots!!” - bullshit. I work full time and also have 3 kids and I’ve kept some standards....!

Reactions: 3
WTF is going on with her roots? Is she trying to prove a point? “I’m such a busy Mum I’ve not had time to do my roots!!” - bullshit. I work full time and also have 3 kids and I’ve kept some standards....!
She’ll be waiting for a Susan to send her a message about it so she can share it with her huns and call troll

Reactions: 10
She hasn't even got time to have a bath or bath Rex so how on Earth is she going to find time to have her roots done? That'll be her excuse anyhow 🙄

Reactions: 13
Uch she's not that busy if she's cutting things up and making crap for no reason.

Reactions: 7
She's spray painted some of the pumpkins. Why can't she leave anything in its natural state? If you don't want your pumpkins to look real then get fake ones you daft bint

Reactions: 6
They could but they won't they'll just buy her book and line her pockets
You’re probably right, stupid people giving money to millionaires with no intellect or talent. Strange phenomenon when people are taken in by ‘love you all to the moon and back’ and ‘you’ve got this’. I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.