Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammaof3

VIP Member
All that pastry!! Where I am, they're almost £3 a pack. You could buy all the stuff for that price and make it from scratch and get more.

Mrs Hinch - the beggy cow - has just shown off her #gifted lot of Jus rol.

How much you betting this beggy smelly bitch got hers sent free as well.

1600870356051.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Feska

VIP Member
The way these z listers flaunt their weekends away and their dreamy, perfect lifestyle makes me sick. They have absolutely no idea what most people in this country are having to cope with. Jobs under threat, homes under threat, not enough money to keep their heads above water or feed their children. Christmas on the horizon with no money and no hope. Hinch and Solomon might love everyone to the moon and back but they have no self awareness or moral compass for that matter. They certainly haven’t ‘got this’ 🤬

Her and Hinch are quite literally carbon copies of one another. Stacey (as far as I can remember) has never actually used the word "troll" much on her stories, she always prefers to call them "Susans". Yet Hinch has been ramping up her talk of Trolls recently and low and behold, Stacey does the same.

They might as well just merge their accounts into one cos tbh I'm struggling to tell the difference these days.
Dear Stacey,

It is quite obvious just how much you read and are influenced by Tattle and it is nice that you are listening:

*Stinky Stacey doesn't wash - You have now had a bath AND a shower in the past week!
*Rex never washed and changed, he is always filthy- past few days Rex has had several washes and regularly changed clothes
*She should craft with the older boys - 'Craft' evening with boys putting stickers on glasses (It's a start)
*Harry never included - now he has his very own glass!
*Calling people who dare speak against her Susan's - Now trolls (But I think this is because we started calling people who don't wash Stacey)
*Give the boys some cereal - Boys now have jars of cereal for breakfast

The list is endless and well done you!

I'm still not buying your book and where was Rex when you picked up the dog????

Love Susan xx

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
What gets me about these celebrities and influencers is that anyone with anything to say that might slightly differ from their opinion is a troll.
There are people out there with fake profiles sending death threats to celebrities and their children. That to me is a troll. Someone saying Stacey probably didn't pay for stickers from her sisters business is not a troll.

So sorry if this has already been posted but who decants washing stuff to just decant again?! What a complete waste of time.
1246585C-C150-4EFA-986B-3BC8EF0E0CCA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Bugs me so much when celebrities can't take 30 seconds to tag companies who they get gifted things off. The fact they get gifted things from small companies annoys me anyway because small companies can do with any income they can get and the celebrities are the ones who can afford to pay for things! It's like a sense of entitlement, well they gifted me it, I didn't ask for it so why should I take 30 second out of my day to tag them...

Reactions: 24

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
She is such a Billy bullshitter. There's absolutely no way on this earth that she just so happened to drive 3 hours to a campsite that just so happened to have one pitch left and would you believe it, it just so happened to be near her grandma's house. 🤥 🤥🤥🤥

I, also, don't understand why she didn't take the big boys on this trip, too, especially as it was obviously planned to see an elderly relative. I bet granny would've loved to see them all.

Scragbags

VIP Member
Would love to know who these people spending their Friday nights worrying about stacey Solomon's dog are?

Oh wait... they don't exist 🤪

• Haha
  • Angry

Tui

VIP Member
She brought a craft box as in their camping trip she had nothing to do once the baby went to bed???? Pour a glass of wine, talk to your partner?! Sad cow

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Hinch has posted a birthday message to her with photo evidence of them not observing social distancing at the film night. Stacey & Sophie cuddling together in front of Hinch's new sleeper seats 🙄
Bloody idiots the pair of them 😡

• Angry

throwmeaway

Thisis a Reddit thread from a kid whose mum is an ‘influencer/blogger’ who doesn’t want to appear in their posts anymore. Quite an interesting read and something I think we’ll start seeing more of.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

Scd1991

VIP Member
@LittleMissRuby Read your message again! You said ‘Literally came on to comment what a tramp she looks like today.’ Is your day that uneventful that you have to literally come online just to call people names?
Is your day so uneventful that you have to make a profile just to post that message 🙄

• Haha
Who uses tomato soup as sauce on a pizza though?? 🤢🤢Urgh should have just blended up some tomatoes even ketchup would have been better than soup surely!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 23

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Nope, she’s not stalking my roses 😂
Oooo I bloody love when people live locally and might potentially have some extra tea for us!

Do you see her out and about?
Is Joe really as orange as he looks on camera? **EDIT** - sorry, silly me, how could I get his name wrong? Hoe***
Does her house stick out like a sore thumb with the flower displays?
Has she kept her car or did they sell it for the camper like she suggested?

Sooo many questions!!!

• Haha

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
She makes me feel like shit, goes away near enough every weekend, has all the time in the world to clean & make stupid snacks, where most parents have worked all week & have cooking & cleaning to do at the weekend, I have probably 5 loads of washing to do, the food shop, catching up on the cleaning etc.... my husband hasn’t had a week off since July last year, he is trying to keep his business afloat & it’s so stressful for us all but as long as Stacey loves me to the moon & back things will be ok! Sorry for the rant 😞

• Heart

Longgtimelurker

VIP Member
I dont know about you guys,But when im running late in the mornings to get the children ready,i dont sit down and annouce it to insta whilst enjoying a hot cup of coffee..

im usually stood at the bottom of the stairs screaming whilst trying to sort school bags,lunch boxes,Breakfast anddddd get myself ready! She thinks shes so relatable but infact she bloody isnt!!!

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
Why do Stace & Hinch make awful concoctions with pastry? What’s wrong with an apple pie, meat & potato pie or cheese pie?

Handwash30

VIP Member
Goes for a weekend away in Wales, comes back theorising the meaning of life and busting with pure raw emotion belting out motivational speeches and inspiring platitudes.

How fucking exhausting. With both Stace and Soph, every single minor event in their life has to be treated like a turning point for humanity. So you enjoyed your holiday, that’s really nice, and it’s good to be appreciative but just chill a bit. It just seems insincere when she overdoes it.

The OTT motivational stuff sounds like what a drunk old fella in the pub would be spluttering at the bar as you try and make a polite getaway.

• Haha

Blushing93

I actually can’t believe my eyes. Why on earth wouldn’t you be embarrassed of what Joe is doing! Not showing it off on social media. While he skids across the grass then jumps in to the hot tub. Probably ruining the grass in to a mud pit. Those poor owners. Disgusting.