Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed SS, hinch+ptwm last year ,as couldn't take the fake acting etc when it's a #Ad & it was affecting my MH trying to keep up with those 3 especially, . Can't believe ppl cant see past that they are business women & that they are NOT all in this togetheršŸ„“šŸ™„ since joining tattle I haven't looked bk. ATV x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The holiday home now has no availability for weekends until June 2021. They played that well. Itā€™s pretty much booked out, all 3 huts, for the next 8 months. She definitely was gifted that though, or heavily discounted

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Did anyone see her sisters story about leaving labels on the bottles there? I hope they asked her to because that is so disrespectful if not!
Any average family rolling around in mud and grass, jumping in hot tubs, letting dogs sleep in beds, eating god knows what on the sofas and labelling the properties items would get charged damages surely?
Guess the Solomon clan are excempt from everything!
All in the name of exposure šŸ™„
Her sister sells those bottles so I'm presuming they were a gift from her to the owners. Makes me believe 100% they was gifted the holiday now or why else would you leave a gift?

*Edit- if it was self catering they probably took the bottles with the washing up liquid etc and then she left them. Anything to get a sneaky ad in for your business ay?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Her greasy hair disproves her constant ā€˜I havenā€™t washed my hair for 2 weeksā€™ tales as it was only washed the other day at loose women!

Reactions: 7
probably obvious when you know but who is ptwm???
Part time working mum. I don't follow her because I watched her stories once and knew I couldn't tolerate her. She gets bashed worse than Hinch on her thread x

Reactions: 4
Part time working mum. I don't follow her because I watched her stories once and knew I couldn't tolerate her. She gets bashed worse than Hinch on her thread x
ohhhh yeah I know who you mean (duh me) knew it would be obvious lol

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion

Celebrating my birthday in a hut whilst my adoring fans are stuck in a rut.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Again gifting all that food and drink to the wrong person
Surely Diet Coke and dime bars donā€™t need any help with sales or advertising!!
Why not send to the needy
Another hinch pastrygate all over again

Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s so impatient to film their whole life that he is seriously being neglected! Maybe if she put her bleeping phone down and properly washed,showered,hair washed,clean clothes for her and Rex she would find it quite rewarding. Her oldest boy looks a right dirty scruff too! Yes I know heā€™s a child but he goes to Secondary school surely he has a voice! He can tell her he doesnā€™t want to look like a bloody scarecrow! How all those divvy bastards on Insta keep on about how lovely, normal, relatable she is baffled me!! Sheā€™s raising a Family of dirty scruffs! If either of my Daughters acted and posted like her they would soon know my opinion!! In my opinion sheā€™s embarrassing her whole family... are we to assume thatā€™s how she was brought up!! She needs to grow the duck up, sheā€™s a stupid little girl in a womanā€™s body!!
I can stop gritting my teeth nowšŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

There is no way they left there that late last night! Not one story from home this morning. I reckon shes just kept it quiet as she would get called out for keeping the boys off school!
Iā€™m confused. They showed images on stories or leaving last night then today posted the little one leaving in daylight. But she said the boys had to be back at school. Very confused.

Reactions: 4
I think people like her and her mate Hinch post things like that so its validates to them what they're doing. I think that they think that if they post all the sycophantic messages and stroke their own egos, then it negates the fact that they're conning people every single day. They've probably convinced themselves that they are really good people doing the world a justice
I hate to say it and maybe an unpopular opinion but I think Stacey is worse then hinch. I feel like hinch comes across genuine 40% of the time where Stacey is 100% fake and put on. Iā€™ve always been a fan of hers but I donā€™t even know who Iā€™m watching

Reactions: 29
I hate to say it and maybe an unpopular opinion but I think Stacey is worse then hinch. I feel like hinch comes across genuine 40% of the time where Stacey is 100% fake and put on. Iā€™ve always been a fan of hers but I donā€™t even know who Iā€™m watching
Yeah Iā€™m torn really. I think Hinch can be genuine sometimes, sheā€™s just superficial and thick. But I think her effect on her followers is far more insidious and negative and she makes some people really miserable when comparing their own lives to hers. Stacey on the other hand is annoying as duck and super fake but definitely shows things a *slightly* more normal life which doesnā€™t make people feel so bad.

Reactions: 7
Omg there was like actual crumbs or some sort of crap in her filthy hair in that one story . I hope she cleaned that hut bettter than she cleans her home but I'm sure it was all for show because she comments on her mess .

Reactions: 3
I agree although Iā€™m reluctant to admit that on Tattle šŸ˜‚ I think sheā€™s pretty harmless really. I think the life Stacey portrays is 100% more unachievable based on the amount she claims to pack into a day. And the way she says sheā€™s been ā€œsoooooo lazyā€ because itā€™s 10am and she has only just made the bed etc etc.
I know they are both full of tit but Stacey grates on me SO much more because of that god awful laugh, her poor hygiene and the way she practically pimps her baby out for likes and paid partnerships. Rant over.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.