Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she looks scruffy, but I think more of that is not brushing her hair regularly, and wearing the same clothes multiple times. My daughter is a soap dodger, but that doesn’t mean I don’t force her to clean herself. I think she truly just wants to be seen as ‘Stacey, that mum whose exactly like us’
She’s not as dumb as she makes out, and if her and her children’s hygiene is truly so bad school would have been in contact with social services by now.
Oh of course she plays dumb..

but photos dont lie! Theres plenty of times we have seen that little baby with dirty nails. Sleeping in the same clothes hes had on ALL day-even after a trip the woods. He sleeps on a cold hard floor for his nap times,Or if hes lucky in a dog basket! I meannnn 🙄🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Love you?? I don’t even like you...... Trolls every last one of ya!!
Night night sleep tight..... you got this!
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They’re still travelling. Clearly going quite far. Her sister mentioned going away this weekend as well. Wonder if they’re all going together.

They look like they’re in one of those hobbit hole things. I’m off to bed, can’t wait to see what tomorrow brings. Love you all to the moon and back

Reactions: 4
Why would you buy a camper van... then pay for a hotel/room? Doesn’t that defeat the object?!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why would you buy a camper van... then pay for a hotel/room? Doesn’t that defeat the object?!
At this point it's not even a campervan, it's a mobile hut for Stacey to display and transport her shite arts and crafts up and down the country. Or maybe it's part pop up florists with that ridiculous amount of flowers she showed in it yesterday.
She gets worse and worse everyday. It's like watching a freaky friday film, she's a child in an adult body.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Hold on. So they aren’t sticking to the rule of 6 then? Or is she planning on doing stuff with half then doing stuff with the other half?!

Reactions: 8
I guess the fact that Rex is now rearward facing in the car seat means that she DID put him in wrong the other week. How can you be so stupid that you put your child’s life at risk?

Reactions: 5
Stacey, Joe, Zach, Leighton & Rex = 5

They can only meet up with one other person or they are breaking the law. This will be interesting ....

Reactions: 10
Another lie she didn’t know they were staying there but her sister and mother and father just booked to stay there by chance did they

Reactions: 16
She will think because they are outside the rule of 6 doesn't matter. 🙄 Or that they just happened to be their as well.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.