Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely. Even felt myself start to well up.

Stacey has been unusually quiet today. I wonder if all those weeks ago we were right and she was pregnant and tragically lost it? I can't think of any other reason that what has happened to Chrissy would affect her so badly? I hope I am wrong, just thinking aloud really..
Personally I don't think this is something we should speculate about. It just doesn't seem right. Fair enough talking about things which have actually happened but I feel a bit uncomfortable speculating about something as serious and tragic as this.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Absolutely. Even felt myself start to well up.

Stacey has been unusually quiet today. I wonder if all those weeks ago we were right and she was pregnant and tragically lost it? I can't think of any other reason that what has happened to Chrissy would affect her so badly? I hope I am wrong, just thinking aloud really..
I’ve followed them both since long before they had their first child Luna and I’ve always routed for them, broke my heart when I saw the news this morning 💔 I really don’t know about Stacey, she will probably post later on and say she has been feeling off all day or something very predictable

Reactions: 3
I was glad to see her make the " cookies" and hot chocolate last night altho not the choice I would have made if I wanted my kids to go to bed anytime soon . It was a nice change from the 2 bretons a piece and a pickle slice.

Stacey will post later with her evening inspirational crap ( hopefully shes not having one while she posts it ) and say that her anxiety was just so bad but she managed to pull through and glue some recycling on other recycling . Tomorrow is a new day with more garbage to play with !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't think we can moan about Stacey sharing it. She is empathetic and feels for Chrissy and John, as do we all. I lost my first 4 pregnancies to miscarriage and reading the daily fail this morning, my heart broke for them. I'm 6 weeks pp and am so lucky to have had a healthy pregnancy this time. I imagine Stacey felt the same. We don't know whether she has experienced this herself or maybe just as a mother it genuinely upset her, like it did me? I'm not a Stacey fan and she is a complete grub but this isn't something she should be called out for 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
I think she’s quiet because she can’t trump her BFF. If she went on insta she would have to acknowledge her books release and TV appearance.

Reactions: 12
I think she’s quiet because she can’t trump her BFF. If she went on insta she would have to acknowledge her books release and TV appearance.
Yes! I was just going to type this! She’s jealous her bestie (who she didn’t even congratulate on her book) Is on the tele and she’s not. She’s cleverly using other heartbreaking news to steer clear.

Reactions: 6
I can’t be the the only one thinking, how weird it is that she hasn’t congratulated her bestie today? Let alone even mentioned it? Strange..

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Stacey commented on Hinchs post she can't wait for '2/10/20' so all the gushing will probs be saved for tomorrow

I'm so sorry for your loss. It makes me angry as well, people say the lost stupid insensitive things x
I’m sorry for your loss too. The language people use about miscarriage and pregnancy loss can be so unhelpful, I remember things I said to a friend before I experienced loss myself and I cringe, I apologised to her afterwards as I really had no clue what I was on about.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes! I was just going to type this! She’s jealous her bestie (who she didn’t even congratulate on her book) Is on the tele and she’s not. She’s cleverly using other heartbreaking news to steer clear.
Stacey is literally on tv every week though? 😂 she also left a comment on Hinch’s gridpost the other day hinting about tomorrow, I’m guessing Hinch is going on loose women with her.

Reactions: 5
I hardly think stacey is jealous of hinch and her book, more like she barely knows Hinch and the book launch hasnt been on her radar today.
I'm sure when their publicist reminds them, we will hear of their nightly facetimes, will see stacey's gifted book with gushing message inside etc.
It wouldn't have been right to post today given her post about chrissy teighan.
We know they arent real friends and its manufactured for insta

The 'we made it to Friday' comment pissed me off this morning.
Actually comments like this generally piss me off, but especially after yesterday her posting about Chrissy.

The laughing say she felt 'weird'.
Yesterday was a hard/triggering day for anyone who has lost a baby (myself included). She should've just said nothing instead of laughing. She doesn't have a sincere bone in her body.

Reactions: 18
Hilarious making some poor girl wash your manky hair! 🤢
The thing is, I don’t even believe she ‘hasn’t washed it for weeks’ I’m sure she says it just because she thinks it’s funny, what an oddball.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
The thing is, I don’t even believe she ‘hasn’t washed it for weeks’ I’m sure she says it just because she thinks it’s funny, what an oddball.
She literally does these things just to stir up a reaction on here and whatever has been said she will pretend that someone’s messaged her saying it. She comes on here off her own back to seek stuff out and then has the nerve to make out that people are being horrible. It’s literally what she wants so that she has content to post. Where do you think all the ‘Susan’ and ‘Mark’ tit came from. She say stuff being posted here and then made those names up to make herself sound funny

Shes so bleeping grim. If my hair was genuinely filthy I would never get someone else to wash it I'd die of embarrassment.

I wish someone would wash his hat... I bet it stinks of dirty hair especially if he wears it in bed. Look at the hairs on it. Really are a grubby lot
I'm sure this has already been said but he looks like he stinks of piss

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.