Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say both. I guess it made good business sense having her be the first guest.
[/QUOTE
I wonder how many followers who booked will cancel once they realise Wales is not just outside Essex 🤷‍♀️
According to local news we’re heading for a circuit break lockdown (I live near these sheds), with that and further local lockdowns I can’t see anyone getting to pay for an over priced stay in a shed 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
According to local news we’re heading for a circuit break lockdown (I live near these sheds), with that and further local lockdowns I can’t see anyone getting to pay for an over priced stay in a shed 🤷🏻‍♀️
They are overpriced but it’s hardly a shed, I think they looked lovely inside 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
She’s probably just caught me on the wrong day here, but that ‘whatever you’re doing have a lovely day’ bollocks has given me rage! When she posts this inane patronising crap, does it ever occur to her that some of her followers might be having a bit of a rough time of it? For example, I’ve got a hospital appointment later which I’ve been dreading for weeks, so I’m certainly not going to be having a lovely day. Not everything is sunshine & rainbows Stacey, you simpering twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Pampers sending her dimes and Diet Coke, if they bothered to watch her stories at all they would have sent her more nappies for that wee boy surely?

I really don’t get the sponsors she has, it’s almost like she signs up, gets paid and does the opposite!

Dove and she doesn’t wash
Pampers and her poor child is always soaking
Primark and her entire wardrobe is gifted from small businesses or a tracksuit from ebay!

previous sponsored posts according to google:

Kellogg’s - they don’t eat cereal, not enough faff!
Your Good Skin - she admits doesn’t even wash her face (often).
I don’t get it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Pampers sending her dimes and Diet Coke, if they bothered to watch her stories at all they would have sent her more nappies for that wee boy surely?

I really don’t get the sponsors she has, it’s almost like she signs up, gets paid and does the opposite!

Dove and she doesn’t wash
Pampers and her poor child is always soaking
Primark and her entire wardrobe is gifted from small businesses or a tracksuit from ebay!

previous sponsored posts according to google:

Kellogg’s - they don’t eat cereal, not enough faff!
Your Good Skin - she admits doesn’t even wash her face (often).
I don’t get it!
the people who sponsor her must be trolling her 🤣

• Haha
Is that all her kids eat for breakfast?!

This morning mine had a bowl of cereal, toast and fruit....I mean they are literally hollow legged!

Is that all her kids eat for breakfast?!

This morning mine had a bowl of cereal, toast and fruit....I mean they are literally hollow legged!
My 6 year old had a piece of toast and an egg, that breakfast wouldn't have even touched the sides with my lg.

Reactions: 4
Why are the boys having a crappy Halloween breakfast at the beginning of October. Who has the time in the morning to do all that!

Reactions: 10
Does it bother anyone else that she chops and prepares food directly on the counter top instead of using a chopping board? I just think it’s ming

Reactions: 21
I get every child has a different appetite and some eat really tiny portions... but her portion size is ridiculous. Granted hinch makes some really questionable lunches, but I personally think Ronnie has more on his plate than Stacey’s ‘big pickles’ have.

Reactions: 7
Just caught loose women, she is completely different person.

She hasn’t made much of an effort today has she, looks like me when I’m having a lazy day on the sofa, but I’m not on live tv at the same time!

She hasn’t made much of an effort today has she, looks like me when I’m having a lazy day on the sofa, but I’m not on live tv at the same time!
I can't believe she's on TV looking like that,aybe she's keeping it "relatable"😉

Reactions: 6
She hasn't washed her hair since she got back from Wales. She looks a right mess

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Just turned LW on to see what yous were all going on about, fair enough shes the at home one today but she could have put a bit of effort in 😂 she looks like she needs a good wash & hair wash

I get every child has a different appetite and some eat really tiny portions... but her portion size is ridiculous. Granted hinch makes some really questionable lunches, but I personally think Ronnie has more on his plate than Stacey’s ‘big pickles’ have.
Ronnie portions are big enough for me!! And I’m mid 20’s!!! You’re so right. Ss boys seem they don’t get enough food as they should

Literally just came on to comment what a woman she looks today. Wonder why she is home and not in the studio?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.