Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the kids’ hygiene bothers everybody so much, why is nobody telling social services, not Tattle?
I think social services are stretched enough without having to teach parents the basics of personal hygiene. Every class in every school across the land will have a child that’s not very clean in it I’m sure we’ve all come across it, social services aren’t there to pick up the flack for lazy parents. I would think Rex is the dirtiest out the three children as I’d hope the boys dads make them wash.

Reactions: 17
I think social services are stretched enough without having to teach parents the basics of personal hygiene. Every class in every school across the land will have a child that’s not very clean in it I’m sure we’ve all come across it, social services aren’t there to pick up the flack for lazy parents. I would think Rex is the dirtiest out the three children as I’d hope the boys dads make them wash.
The middle child looks nice & clean, i agree the Dads probs intervene when they go there. With the eldests hair he probs likes it like that... but the Dads more than likely will make sure they get a wash. They probably look forward to a nice hearty big meal when they go their Dads as well. Might even get a cheeky McDonalds or kfc. Its a shame Joe seems to be just as much a scruff as Stacey

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Fry an egg on that hair, wow she’s a woman
That's beyond grim. There's not even any excuse for it getting that bad. I feel disgusting if I haven't washed my hair after 2 days (and by then it's not even greasy!) How does she not feel manky?

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion

Breaking Covid rules what a disgrace, FFS Stacey wash your hair and face!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thread title suggestion -

A trip to Wales, lots of pics for the 'gram
When none of the locals can visit their Nan!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
That's beyond grim. There's not even any excuse for it getting that bad. I feel disgusting if I haven't washed my hair after 2 days (and by then it's not even greasy!) How does she not feel manky?
There is a thing called dry shampoo as well! I know it’s not for long term cos I use it but I shower every day just don’t wash my hair I just use dry shampoo and it never looks greasy 🙄

Oh completely agree they’re overstretched but I know from a friend’s experience, that they will come down on you for poor hygiene, based on someone else seeing a snapshot of your life. I do agree with the fact that if you knew people were saying this about you, you’d have a think about having a shower wouldn’t you! If you were so obsessed with organising and cleaning your home, you’d think that would extend to you personally!

Reactions: 1
Have the two bits got different dads?
Does anyone remember when she got bollocked for smoking while pregnant 🤣 does she still smoke?
And also how has she lost so much weight? I remember before Rex she had quite wide hips and a belly but since knocking about with skinny hinch she’s turning into her

Reactions: 4
Rex must have grown 2 sizing clothes over night for his sleepsuit to now fit him. Either that or Stace reads here :unsure:🧐 hiya Stace!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do feel a bit bad saying it if she reads here but do you think Joe stays with her for the money? He must earn a pittance.

Have the two bits got different dads?
Does anyone remember when she got bollocked for smoking while pregnant 🤣 does she still smoke?
And also how has she lost so much weight? I remember before Rex she had quite wide hips and a belly but since knocking about with skinny hinch she’s turning into her
I suppose if she’s living off those snacks she serves her kids then her portions must be minuscule. I think she looks healthy physically. She’s obviously someone who is naturally slim, like her sister.

Reactions: 3
Stacey annoys the life out of me but I always thought parental wise she was loving and kind and a good mother, not saying she isn't loving and kind but the pushing the drawer with a scissors really annoyed me and then always seeing Rex so filthy is awful! I am 29 weeks pregnant, work full time and my 6 year old never looks anything but impeccable. I wouldn't even let him continue to wear clothes with a stain on it without changing not to mind putting him into bed wearing dirty clothes. I have gone to bed early with pregnancy back pain but never have I slept in my clothes!

The hair thing is strange. She says she doesn’t wash it for weeks on end but it was washed last week at Loose Women. So why is it so minging looking now? I’m guessing the answer is she lies about how little she normally washes it and it look worse now as she’s probably got soaked at the weekend and hasn’t bothered with it since. She looked dreadful on the LW from home the other day. I’d be mortified to go to work like that never mind be broadcast to the nation.
I’m actually quite worried for her just now.

Reactions: 5
It’s the never checking what’s she written before posting on her stories that gets me, it’s constantly full of spelling mistakes or wrong word autocorrects

It’s the never checking what’s she written before posting on her stories that gets me, it’s constantly full of spelling mistakes or wrong word autocorrects
And then she does the uncontrollable laughing afterwards,And then uses the autocorrected word for weeks like its funny! EG-Hoe 🙄🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I don’t think anyone’s said SS need called in.

I took it to be people pointing out that your average mum putting such little effort into caring for their children and then joyfully posting it on socials certainly wouldn’t be getting the you are an awesome mum messages 🙄.

No I normally agree with people on her but I think your all being to
Critical when people are saying social services should be called
I actually agree with this and I always try to stay out of it when people mention social services etc. Sometimes things just need to stay on Tattle. I'm sure if there was a genuine concern for the health and welfare of the children people around the person in question would be involved. I personally don't like when social services is mentioned either. (and no, I won't be heading off to the rave thread, I still think she's a stinky woman)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.