Squirmy & Grubs #4 aka scammy and grabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we supposed to believe Shane is just pumping out contracts to every girlfriend he hires and their parents? Who writes these contracts? They must be legally binding so in that case lawyers would most likely be involved. What lawyer would put their name on something like this that sounds an awful lot like prostitution. When do the contracts end? When the girl has had enough? When Shane dies? Theres no way

Reactions: 5
I think I'm more into the freaky tit theory. If it was only a business contract, as in Hannah might have her own personal life on the side and only spend time with Shane for the video content getting married would be way too much. Unless they were very desperate after the fake wedding fiasco. Might be that Hannah doesn't care that much about formalities cause she's in it for money after all. But after knowing that she refuses to shower :)sick:), has no friends and supposedly all she does is doing stuff for Shane I totally believe she's some high level fucked up. Some may not see it, especially since she's a young, conventionally pretty woman who could have been with someone much more good looking than Shane,someone who could do sports with her and have actual sex lol. But the truth is that looks are nearly ever the reality and Hannah may basically be a mental equivalent of Shane's physique (and personality lol). Sometimes it's harder to believe this theory because we refuse to accept this kind of people exist around us. Some stuff became more normal and acceptable with years like f.ex. trans people were considered freaks (or still are by some people) but now they became more accepted also because of the social media and public figures coming out as trans. That's just a one example. I still can't wrap my head around some stuff. Like f.ex. the transition process itself and the sole possibility hormonal changes would freak me out a lot at first, now it seems normal and I don't mind what other people do really. But still there are some things that aren't that popular or well known about. I will never forget how I stumbled on a forum for people who didn't accept some parts of their bodies, like an arm f.ex. and were actively trying to get rid of them. It scared the tit out of me. Similarly, the fact that some people may like blondes and some people may only be attracted to a severely disabled person. To sum it up, world is a weird place sometimes. And just in case, do not suppose I'm anti lgbtq cause that's absolutely not about that, it's just my personal ramblings about the difficulties of understanding other people who maybe are different to the generally known options but deserve happiness too. I would wish Shane and Hannah well if they weren't the annoying liars deleting comments and trying to bait people with their lies for money. Just be real with people if you want to call yourself a disability advocate instead of pretending everything is "normal" and exactly the same as other people have it even tho it's clearly not and doesn't have to be.
(sorry it's so long)
I completely agree. The relationship is real and Hannah has lots of unaddressed issues: probably Autism Spectrum Disorder to some degree, and possibly some childhood trauma as well. In addition, we know that she moved around about 20 times growing up which would probably scar me for life TBH. She definitely isn't normal by any stretch given how incredibly anti-social and overly devoted to Shane she is. Her mannerisms and behaviors are just incredibly odd, like hysterically laughing at everything Shane says, and vacant eyes with a huge smile & a willingness to constantly show her body for views. She honestly is one of the strangest supposedly normal people I've ever come across... truly odd, uncanny vibes.

Hannah's mom seems like an unassuming woman and I don't buy that Hannah's family would agree to some bizarre contract thing. Nope. It's real and it's weird. Shannon and Anna did not date Shane for long.

Reactions: 12
I can't believe I registered an account to post this but here we are. I have been fascinated with these two for a little while and, like most of us, I just could not work out what was really going on. I did some digging and have a theory.

In 2013 Shane co-authored an academic article which is readily available on Google Scholar. I won't link to anything here because I feel that is unfair, but suffice to say you won't have any difficulty following the same trail. The article is about narrative accounts of disability.

The other author of that paper is a psychology professor. Specifically, an experimental psychology professor. He also supervises higher degree research students.

Experimental psychologists are the people that conduct the really interesting studies, like these: https://www.verywellmind.com/interesting-social-psychology-experiments-2795916

See where this is going?

Perhaps we are all involved in a social psychology experiment...........
That's interesting. I also think it would be grossly unethical as a lot of what they've been doing actually made quite a stain and indirect damage to the disabled community. Studies like that would have to be approved by an ethical comitee and there's no way.

Also they make a way too small sample to draw any conclusions.

Source: I am in science

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Are we supposed to believe Shane is just pumping out contracts to every girlfriend he hires and their parents? Who writes these contracts? They must be legally binding so in that case lawyers would most likely be involved. What lawyer would put their name on something like this that sounds an awful lot like prostitution. When do the contracts end? When the girl has had enough? When Shane dies? Theres no way
I agree the contract doesn’t add up and what Liz Hannah’s mom is all for it? She’s in on it?

Reactions: 3
Why would they get married? Surely you noticed how many were exposing the fake ceremony? If they didnt put it on paper their days were numbered. Im sure hannah didnt mind much if it meant she gets to keep her 6 figure income and platform....I mean...they faked a wedding ceremony...I really dont understand how they can be considered valid after that. No genuine coulple would do that for any reason. They would just have a legit one. And they only got legally married after seeing they were getting exposed so they covered their ass by going to the courthouse then uploaded the video "We lied about our wedding" and covered their ass further telling more lies and making more excuses. We have the advantage of Hindsight...the facts all point one way

Why would hannahs mom not be ok with Hannah gaining financial security formher future? Even right out of the gate im sure it paid a helluva lot better than Kohls.

Reactions: 2
I'm pretty new to this site, having only posted before on the Radford family threads. However, I've been reading this one and have just watched a Scamming and Grubby vid. I noticed something quite sad in the comments. A lad with spina bifida was entranced by the disability access in their Air BnB cottage. He asked them incredibly politely if they could let him know how to contact the owners. He made a point of saying how difficult it was for him to find suitable holiday accommodations - which they ought to know better than anyone - and said he was hoping he could book the same place for himself.

Despite a couple of dozen commenters replying to it asking them to answer and the comment itself having over 1k likes which put it right up the top of the comments section, they couldn't be arsed replying to him.

I don't give a bugger what their game is or what her fetishes are or how much Hello Fresh pays them to pretend they eat the overpriced crap they're shilling for, the way they treated one of their disabled audience members is just disgusting. Totally uncaring. As if he were invisible and his problems mean nothing to them. They claim to be disability advocates and they can't even exercise common courtesy to someone else living with serious physical disabilities? Pretty poor show if you ask me.

How long would it take to reply saying "email us and we'll send you the contact details"??

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm pretty new to this site, having only posted before on the Radford family threads. However, I've been reading this one and have just watched a Scamming and Grubby vid. I noticed something quite sad in the comments. A lad with spina bifida was entranced by the disability access in their Air BnB cottage. He asked them incredibly politely if they could let him know how to contact the owners. He made a point of saying how difficult it was for him to find suitable holiday accommodations - which they ought to know better than anyone - and said he was hoping he could book the same place for himself.

Despite a couple of dozen commenters replying to it asking them to answer and the comment itself having over 1k likes which put it right up the top of the comments section, they couldn't be arsed replying to him.

I don't give a bugger what their game is or what her fetishes are or how much Hello Fresh pays them to pretend they eat the overpriced crap they're shilling for, the way they treated one of their disabled audience members is just disgusting. Totally uncaring. As if he were invisible and his problems mean nothing to them. They claim to be disability advocates and they can't even exercise common courtesy to someone else living with serious physical disabilities? Pretty poor show if you ask me.

How long would it take to reply saying "email us and we'll send you the contact details"??
Oh yeah, they basically never respond to comments by disabled people asking them for simple advice or just wanting a little shoutout or thanking them. Some of these comments are emotional and moving and S&G say nothing. They're incredibly entitled and take their devoted viewers for granted. They typically only respond to about 3 comments a video out of thousands, and usually they only respond to the comments that uplift Shane's humor or something Hannah can factually correct. I think that Shane feels like he's better than all these disabled people in some way.

Make no mistake, the channel is first and foremost an ATM machine for them. I don't think Shane is all that interested in actual advocacy, quite frankly.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Make no mistake, the channel is first and foremost an ATM machine for them. I don't think Shane is all that interested in actual advocacy, quite frankly.
I'm always suspicious of public figures with charitable foundations. They're tax havens usually and very little else.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t know if a written contract or non disclosure would even be necessary because let’s say they break up... is Hannah really going to do a tell-all? To do so would be exposing herself as a fraud which would hinder her in the future. I’m sure her mother would advise her against that. Shane and Hannah are both vested in keeping this secret regardless if the relationship fails.

My guess is that when the relationship eventually fails and Hannah wants to go home to her mom, the channel will get very quiet and true to form, they won’t respond to a single concerned fan. It might take a couple of years but this can’t go on forever.

Reactions: 9
I think if there are contracts btwn Shane and his “girlfriends” it’s something akin to an employment contract for an actor. I doubt Hannah does all (any?) of his care; look how awkward she is with him. Any paid carer for sure has signed a contract for work and has probably also signed a non-disclosure agreement.
Also (and I think someone already mentioned this) it would be seriously disadvantageous for a former “gf” to disclose the truth about the situation. It would make them look pretty bad.

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if a written contract or non disclosure would even be necessary because let’s say they break up... is Hannah really going to do a tell-all? To do so would be exposing herself as a fraud which would hinder her in the future. I’m sure her mother would advise her against that. Shane and Hannah are both vested in keeping this secret regardless if the relationship fails.

My guess is that when the relationship eventually fails and Hannah wants to go home to her mom, the channel will get very quiet and true to form, they won’t respond to a single concerned fan. It might take a couple of years but this can’t go on forever.
That makes a lot of sense, the girlfriends would be exposing themselves if they ever told all about the business. I hate to repeat myself but I’ve never seen a situation where a person has multiple girlfriends and his business is listed in some way on ALL of their LinkedIn pages as experience. And they ALL just happen to be hardcore for what he’s trying to sell. And they ALL look similarly. And they ALL go against the grain as far as what the typical girl their age would probably do with their life at that age even if only for a short stint. It would make more sense if they were ALL just selected from his fan club lol

Could someone PLEASE explain to me how that makes this whole thing anything other than a business? Just from those things. Not the lying about the marriage, lying about the sex, fake personalities on camera, no acknowledgement of the toll caregiving takes on a partner etc. If Hannah is really in love, and naive and impulsive like she acts, wouldn’t she have just trusted him, trusted all of the business stuff to him and just enjoyed the relationship without worrying about making sure to list it as professional experience as if she’s doing a Sociology research study for grad school? Wait, her mom may have counseled her about it and how it’d help her in the future by being a co-owner. Oh ok, but she didn’t counsel her daughter about her period, and didn’t show any concern at all about her dating a guy who’s fully dependent and how it would impact her entire life?🤨

Reactions: 8
Sure seems like his past girlfriends like to remain silent about their time spent with Shane. You would of thought they would at least defend this couple and mention how wonderful it was caring for him and being with him, from what I can tell both of his past partners are still in good terms with him but there is a complete wall of silence surrounding their relationship with him.

Reactions: 11
Shane hates other disabled people
He certainly doesn't appear to try contacting other disability advocates in his travels. When he was in the UK and Europe he could have set up any number of meetings, arranged to speak at events, done some research before leaving to find out what resources and support services are available to disabled people in other countries. Or what barriers are put in their way. He could have highlighted the fact that in the UK 130,000 disabled people have died in the last decade as a direct result of Austerity policies which were so egregious that the UN launched an investigation and categorised the culling of support services and financial aid to the disabled as a crime against humanity.

He could have spoken with policy advisors in the different states he has visited in his own country. He has a considerable platform. One which others in the disability community would be overjoyed to have access to. He could be giving so many people a voice. Forging networks. Changing lives. But instead he engages in asinine tourist trap day trips and gets his gf to model 12 different bikinis while he rates them according to how much of her T&A they reveal. It's all so shoddy and distasteful.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He certainly doesn't appear to try contacting other disability advocates in his travels. When he was in the UK and Europe he could have set up any number of meetings, arranged to speak at events, done some research before leaving to find out what resources and support services are available to disabled people in other countries. Or what barriers are put in their way. He could have highlighted the fact that in the UK 130,000 disabled people have died in the last decade as a direct result of Austerity policies which were so egregious that the UN launched an investigation and categorised the culling of support services and financial aid to the disabled as a crime against humanity.

He could have spoken with policy advisors in the different states he has visited in his own country. He has a considerable platform. One which others in the disability community would be overjoyed to have access to. He could be giving so many people a voice. Forging networks. Changing lives. But instead he engages in asinine tourist trap day trips and gets his gf to model 12 different bikinis while he rates them according to how much of her T&A they reveal. It's all so shoddy and distasteful.
All he gives them is false hope nothing more.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
That makes a lot of sense, the girlfriends would be exposing themselves if they ever told all about the business. I hate to repeat myself but I’ve never seen a situation where a person has multiple girlfriends and his business is listed in some way on ALL of their LinkedIn pages as experience. And they ALL just happen to be hardcore for what he’s trying to sell. And they ALL look similarly. And they ALL go against the grain as far as what the typical girl their age would probably do with their life at that age even if only for a short stint. It would make more sense if they were ALL just selected from his fan club lol

Could someone PLEASE explain to me how that makes this whole thing anything other than a business? Just from those things. Not the lying about the marriage, lying about the sex, fake personalities on camera, no acknowledgement of the toll caregiving takes on a partner etc. If Hannah is really in love, and naive and impulsive like she acts, wouldn’t she have just trusted him, trusted all of the business stuff to him and just enjoyed the relationship without worrying about making sure to list it as professional experience as if she’s doing a Sociology research study for grad school? Wait, her mom may have counseled her about it and how it’d help her in the future by being a co-owner. Oh ok, but she didn’t counsel her daughter about her period, and didn’t show any concern at all about her dating a guy who’s fully dependent and how it would impact her entire life?🤨
Thats a nice way to put it into perspective. It just doesnt add up any way you slice it. To believe theyre genuine you have to merely take their word for it. You have to take the word of demonstrable liars...which is not rational. The most rational position is to not believe a single thing they say and base opinions on what you know for a fact to be true. Once you remove all the assumptions and their own claims from the equation and focus on only the facts, it becomes rather obvious what is most likely true.

Reactions: 2
I mean sure they could be a "real couple" but not in the sense that anyone would consider genuine. People do not see relationships where 1 person is using the other as genuine or relationships where money, image, and fame is what maintains it. If they truly loved each other would they exploit their bodys like they have dozens of times and lie about virtually everything including their own wedding? I cannot even begin to try to make that make sense in any rational way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I don't think Hannah feels she's being exploited. There are plenty of other youtube couples that are more blatant about that. I think she's a bit of an exhibitionist and enjoys the "look" but don't "comment" aspect of it all. She gets off telling dudes in the comments to stop objectifying her bikini body. Shane also enjoys it and wants every able and disabled guy watching his channel to be jealous like he's got it better than the rest of us.

Reactions: 10
Talk about click bait, the title is "bedroom discovery, Shane does some research"
It's a made up story about the people who own the rental, he is the least funny person in the world. If he was able bodied and acted like that, he would have been punched in the face multiple times by multiple people.
The click bait is really getting bad....I’ve been following them for about two years, I’m new to this forum and I’m so glad I found it! They had me fooled for the first year maybe but I was still always skeptical. I truly believe it is a combo of both situations 1)Hannah has major issues 2)It’s a business. She’s not right in the head that’s clear.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.