Squirmy & Grubs #4 aka scammy and grabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their rect video looks like it tanked, people aren't interested in what a personality test reveals about you, their headline sounded like the header in a teen magazine or like cosmo, what does a personality test have to do with spreading awareness about disability?

Reactions: 8
New video is up and its an odd one. Not really about anything. There are some parts where it's nearly impossible to understand Shane since he's got way to much phlegm in his throat

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I still can’t get the clip of her mum trying to drag her into the shower in France (I think) out my head. Girls not right 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Talk about click bait, the title is "bedroom discovery, Shane does some research"
It's a made up story about the people who own the rental, he is the least funny person in the world. If he was able bodied and acted like that, he would have been punched in the face multiple times by multiple people.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
With his voice and speech swiftly degrading, I wonder at what point he'll start using one of those Steven hawking robot voice devices?

Reactions: 1
I want to share my perspective just 1 last time because I think there are some facts that we dont fully grasp the significance of.
For example- The fake wedding ceremony. This fact alone was the nail in the coffen for their validity. There is no way around it. Theres no claiming they are genuine and rationally explaining away their fake wedding ceremony. This is the most significant fact, but of course theres more
The constant bending over backwards to convince everyone they are legit amd the constant lying about the details of their relationship...just countless lies like their sex life for example which even a virgin could figure out that its not possible for them to have sex. No genuine couple would ever do any of this.

Ive read on here before "Hannah had rough childhood, super insecure ect ect she wanted someone she could completely control" ....yet she doesnt simply seek out a severely disabled person in her area. No, she seeked out a disabled guy 100s of miles away who just happened to own a nonprofit and had a massive social media following who has coincidentally sold this exact same story down to a Tee with 2 other pretty women... It simply does not add up.

These facts all point in the same direction. When we form conclusions they should be based on nothing but the facts, and they shouldnt contradict the facts or they are not logical conclusions. I am glad ive read ideas from other perspectives anyways because it helped me make sense of the importance of what we know for a fact and not just what they say on camera
Im sharing this because I cant believe we're not all on the same page given the facts that absolutely speak for themselves and make it very obvious entirely on their own despite hannah and shanes claims (which many of those claims we know are lies) that do not add up with the facts, at all. Theres simply no way to conclude that they are genuine and rationally explain in a way that is consistent with the facts. However, when we conclude its a relationship built around a brand, or business, a show so to speak, all the facts make perfect sense and there are more facts than just these but I dont want to type a 4 page essay, I just want to help to put it into perspective from a different angle than someone may be looking at it. Id love to hear different conclusions that add up with what we know for a fact.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I 100% agree with VirtualSkeptic. I see the same facts. "Relationship"-wise, at the very most, they are companions/friends...and just tolerating eachother at this point without all the fancy jetsetting to offset the ass wiping and phlegmy nattering. Sometimes, for the sake of the charade, she needs to kiss him or put her arms around him, but even those physical gestures look forced. There is nothing romantic or sexual between them. I'm sure he tries to perv on her sometimes but most likely he gets nowhere with that. I've said before that this was a job opportunity for Hannah, and he recasted his "nurse/girlfriend" with someone who has minimal boundaries, a strong stomach, and crazy/socially inept enough to go the stretch with him. No matter how nutty she might get, this is the best he will ever do. Hannah is essential to his brand and image. Those other 2 similar blondes realized it was bleeping nuts to commit to these shenanigans for the long haul.
She has no desire for a side piece either because I believe she's asexual with some exhibitionist tendencies - she gets her gratification without having to have sex by "innocently" showing off her t & a to the public/viewers. And "working" for Shane, she doesn't have to go to a real job, bathe regularly, or talk to anyone outside of her 2-3 person bubble - which is perfect for her. They're both messy.

Reactions: 16
Hannah posted a mini tirade on IG regarding her frustration over air b&b’s that are advertised as “no steps” but when they pull the picture up, there are indeed steps. She thinks the company should do a better job. A very nice sounding lady empathized with her but explained that she used to work for Air b&b and to do what Hannah suggests would be practically impossible. The company relies on owners to check appropriate boxes and more importantly, for consumers to verify accessibility through photos and checking with the sellers. Her response to this nice person:

Attachments

Thx, you brought up some stuff that I left out...like the constant T&A that no husband would be ok with.
The previous 2 GFs may have lasted longer if they were as successful as the current but it is possible they just wanted to live their life.

Reactions: 7
Im sharing this because I cant believe we're not all on the same page given the facts that absolutely speak for themselves and make it very obvious entirely on their own despite hannah and shanes claims (which many of those claims we know are lies) that do not add up with the facts, at all. Theres simply no way to conclude that they are genuine and rationally explain in a way that is consistent with the facts. However, when we conclude its a relationship built around a brand, or business, a show so to speak, all the facts make perfect sense and there are more facts than just these but I dont want to type a 4 page essay, I just want to help to put it into perspective from a different angle than someone may be looking at it. Id love to hear different conclusions that add up with what we know for a fact.

I partially agree with you. I also think this is not how it goes when having a chat on a tattle forum.

I think it's entirely possible that Hannah has both some dysfunctional emotional dynamics satisfied AND a nice paycheck. That's a pretty good deal lol

Reactions: 4
I partially agree with you. I also think this is not how it goes when having a chat on a tattle forum.

I think it's entirely possible that Hannah has both some dysfunctional emotional dynamics satisfied AND a nice paycheck. That's a pretty good deal lol
Why would they fake a wedding ceremony? Why would they bend over backwards trying to convince everyone they are legit? Why would they lie so shamelessly? It doesnt add up...thats what I was getting at. Theres just no rational way to logically explain what we know for a fact thats consistent with the claim that theyre genuine.
The fake wedding ceremony completely destroyed their validity. You cant claim your genuine and fake a wedding ceremony...that is not the least bit rational. Again, our conclusions need to be consistent with the facts. If our conclusions contradict what we know for a fact...then how is it a valid conclusion, you know?

Last edited:
Talk about click bait, the title is "bedroom discovery, Shane does some research"
It's a made up story about the people who own the rental, he is the least funny person in the world. If he was able bodied and acted like that, he would have been punched in the face multiple times by multiple people.
Lol why does Shane always change the title after they post it? Now it only says "Shane did some Research"

Ppl are calling them out and as usual a Karen shows up 😂View attachment 415385
Shane got super triggered by this way too accurate comment and deleted it lmao. Truth hurts, Shane!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
There is definitely something fishy going on with the 2 of them, and it's not just Hannah's unwashed vagina.
I would love to see what someone who went to her school says about her. Shane just uses Hannah to have someone who will do a strip tease for him and jerk his light switch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Hannah posted a mini tirade on IG regarding her frustration over air b&b’s that are advertised as “no steps” but when they pull the picture up, there are indeed steps. She thinks the company should do a better job. A very nice sounding lady empathized with her but explained that she used to work for Air b&b and to do what Hannah suggests would be practically impossible. The company relies on owners to check appropriate boxes and more importantly, for consumers to verify accessibility through photos and checking with the sellers. Her response to this nice person:
Hannah is such an arrogant, psychotic little brat-slave, isn't she. She has no clue what operations at AirBnB are like, she has no tech background, she has no clue what demands are on the site or employees yet expects her ideal to be actualized with the snap of her fingers. Idiot.

Reactions: 9
Why would they fake a wedding ceremony? Why would they bend over backwards trying to convince everyone they are legit? Why would they lie so shamelessly? It doesnt add up...thats what I was getting at. Theres just no rational way to logically explain what we know for a fact thats consistent with the claim that theyre genuine.
The fake wedding ceremony completely destroyed their validity. You cant claim your genuine and fake a wedding ceremony...that is not the least bit rational. Again, our conclusions need to be consistent with the facts. If our conclusions contradict what we know for a fact...then how is it a valid conclusion, you know?
They faked the wedding for views. They jumped the gun and they got caught. I think they were getting impatient and half assed pulled the trigger on the video. I believe they are legit married now if u look up the wedding record online

Hannah is such an arrogant, psychotic little brat-slave, isn't she. She has no clue what operations at AirBnB are like, she has no tech background, she has no clue what demands are on the site or employees yet expects her ideal to be actualized with the snap of her fingers. Idiot.
Exactly my thoughts like Hannah has any idea what its like to run a 10 billion dollar company

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.