Squirmy & Grubs #4 aka scammy and grabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By "legit" I mean truly in love with physical attraction to each other as well...And that seems obvious enough thats not the case. Im sure they are a "real couple" to some degree but Love has nothing to do with it, I already said what seems like hannahs reasons are. Nothing else really adds up but Id love to hear someone explain in a way that it does.
To those who think they are legit I have only this question - WHY WOULD THEY FAKE A WEDDING CEREMONY AND LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING?
I didn’t look at it like that, but I agree with you there. There is a good chance of them being a real couple, I mean, there are many people who are in relationships and marriages for benefits other than love. But for me, it makes sense why Hannah would be with him for real only if 1) she had no relationship experience before him, no one to compare him to or 2) she had a really bad experience with guy in the past and it really screwed her up...mom would support this wholeheartedly if that were the case.

On the business side, it does make sense for her to be with him given her interests and lifestyle. It seems that she would not function at all being in an office all day around others and she would stink and get complaints

What makes it not “legit” to me though is his history before Hannah. I find it hard to believe that the relationship with her could be legit but the other two were faked for business. Therefore they’d all have to be legit, and ummm let’s be real. And for all three women, their ages at the time make it a long shot for them to want to pursue a relationship with a guy like him, with all the extra stuff (they would give up) that comes with dating someone in his condition, unless a professional come-up or attention was what they were after because they obviously knew that he’d bring attention to himself and her. Their looks in comparison to his make it an even longer shot, and their willingness to do everything for him for free, with no publicity and just because they loved him (added to the other long shots) make it impossible because it has never been done without cameras, social media or news coverage. It’s not by any accident that his girlfriends became his girlfriends and I don’t think love had anything to do with it. But again, that does happen in a lot of real relationships too

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The ceremony wasnt legal. In their state witnesses and officiant must be physically present, and they have to sign the piece of paper and turn it in afterwards. The funniest part of the scam was during the livestream they did after when shane cracked under the spotlight and said "we arent really married" and you could hear in hannahs voice she was pissed lol but said basically dont joke about that but he wasnt smiling he was looking down. The donation spam and CONGRATS spam broke him for a second lol.
They did go to the courthouse about a month later and got legally married. Just a few days before they uploaded that video of claiming someone called her mom yelling about their being no record of their marriage, I suspect to cover their ass. They made up excuses why there was no recoed because quite a lot of people were exposing the fact that it was impossible for the ceremony to be legal.

I didn’t look at it like that, but I agree with you there. There’s a good chance of them being a real couple, of course there are many people who are in relationships and marriages for benefits other than love. To me, it makes total sense why Hannah would be with him for real if 1) she had no relationship experience before him, no one to compare him to or 2) she had a really bad experience with guy in the past and it really screwed her up...mom would support this wholeheartedly if that were the case.

On the business side, it also makes sense for her to be with him given her interests and lifestyle. It seems that she would not function at all being in an office all day around others and she would stink and get complaints

What makes it not legit to me though is his history before Hannah. I find it hard to believe that the relationship with her could be legit but the other two were faked for business. And for all three women, their ages alone make it a long shot for them to pursue a relationship with a guy like him, with all the extra stuff that comes with dating someone in his condition, unless a professional come-up or simply attention was what they were after because they obviously knew that he drew attention to himself. Their looks compared to his make it an even longer shot, and their willingness to do everything for him for free, with no publicity and just because they loved him make it impossible to be believed especially considering it has never been done without cameras, social media or news coverage. It’s not by any accident that his girlfriends became his girlfriends and I don’t think love had anything to do with it. But again, that does happen in a lot of real relationships too
Agreed. Thats another thing that makes it just not add up...the previous young hotties. Its like lightning striking 3 times, it just doesnt happen. Its impossible to know for sure if theyre even a couple but at best theyre just using each other. Sort of how young women marry rich old men. Sure theyre a couple but its not "real" in the sense of genuine attraction. The youtune success is probably whats kept it going this long. I mean if they lost their platform...then what would happen.

Last edited:
Okay so the story goes like this: Hannah watches Shane in his old my last days YouTube video. She throws out a complimentary email (reasons why are numerous) and it could have just ended right there. Shane could have thanked her for her kind words and left it at that. Did he do that? Oh hell no he didn’t. They began communicating and that was all she wrote.

Don’t underestimate the power of vibes and energy. Kind of like the idea of law of attraction. Two fucked up individuals come together for their own narcissistic and broken reasons and it’s the perfect storm of perceived chemistry and fast and furious love.

This theory is what I consider generous. I also waiver between this and all out scam. However if this one is indeed true, then they are in no way relieved of their current scam. Love affairs that begin like this fall flat quickly. There’s nothing that can make me believe that they share a romantic adult love for each other now. I don’t even think they like each other at this point (but maybe they did at one time).

They’re too greedy to let it go now.

Reactions: 14
Why wouldn't a woman find a 50 pound, phlegmy, drooly, fungus footed, stick legged, man with a massively oversized bobblehead, yellow teeth, rigor mortis, and a traveling nipple sexually attractive????

The fact that you get to wipe him and feed him just adds to the hotness right? Plus he says he has a big penis, so he can deeply penetrate her with his imagination.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She touches him on camera with the detached affection of a celebrity at a "Make a Wish" foundation photo op.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Its so bizarre and intriguing its pretty frustrating its impossible to know the depth of their lies. We all found this thread though because we know what they present and claim is not remotely close to reality. I just dont see hannahs mom being so over the top supportive without hannah making a ton of money for her future from it and I dont see her friend meredith threatning to expose any facts without some big holes in their claims.

Reactions: 6
The truth will come out eventually its just a matter of time really
Their business would have to implode. Something would have to change from how seemingly smooth things have gone so far. Serious disagreement over how the money is allocated or over content or the direction of the brand would be my guess, then someone may talk. They have vulnerable and desperate fans willing to participate and support them for as long as they are allowed to, the money is there for as long as S&G are happy in taking it

Reactions: 3
Assuming it is strictly a business which i think is still highly unlikely. There could be business aspects to it but at the end of the day im convinced they are in a relationship. And it hasnt been going smoothly for them either way more and more people are starting to wake up just look at all the new people that joined this thread. Theyre losing money and theyre becoming desperate which makes them vulnerable

Assuming it is strictly a business which i think is still highly unlikely. There could be business aspects to it but at the end of the day im convinced they are in a relationship. And it hasnt been going smoothly for them either way more and more people are starting to wake up just look at all the new people that joined this thread. Theyre losing money and theyre becoming desperate which makes them vulnerable
I respect your opinion BUT lol I’ll ask you this, from what you’ve seen for yourself, do you think they would last being in a relationship (a marriage, not a long distance internet thing) together for more than one month if you took the business away? If they were somehow no longer allowed to be on social media showing off and talking about their relationship, if they could no longer write books about it, no virtue signaling. You know, like live regular lives. And, with the subtraction of those benefits, she would still continue to do all of his care 24/7 how she claims, right? Since she loves him so much. So, do you think they would just make it work? And if so, how?

My view of them is because the whole thing was built on a business therefore if that goes down then so goes everything else, because the business is what attracted her and what would keep her. She saw a video of him, there’s no way she didn’t realize he was a semi public figure and was marketing his life and relationships

I think the business and virtue signaling are two different things. Do I think they would still be together without youtube? Prob not. Just look at his last two girls they didnt last and they werent on youtube but there still must have been a business contract. I think they get off on the attention more than the paycheck. Fame is a drug you can look at countless of professional athletes who throw their life down the drain because theyre past their prime. They have all the money in the world but they dont have attention anymore. To Hannah i think the money is just a bonus and for Shane he was already making money now hes got a hot blonde to go along with it. Only problem is shes crazy and wants kids

you make good points and its good to have different views on what they got going on here. One thing we can all agree on is Theyre effed up!

Reactions: 8
I think they'll hit the TLC paydirt when the baby comes. Bikini mode is just the icing on the cake. Youtube is just them spinning wheels until that gets the green light

Reactions: 3
That's another thing about them- they might be letting general public have an insight into an interabled relationship (no matter how curated), but they are such an outliers in terms of lifestyle.

If Hannah instead of faffing couple of hours a week shooting lowest of the low effort videos had to find a real world 50 hour workweek job with her sociology/anthropology degree, had no 24/7 available mom for help, Shane wasn't well off with his gigs, if they didn't have an overall good healthcare insurance, tons of goodies and gadgets to try out, enourmous social capital in case they need a fundraiser etc... then they would maybe represent some of the struggles interabled couples go through.

Sunbathing by the pool for weeks in a giant house in Florida in the middle of the second pandemic winter ain't it

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I dont see those 2 selfish asses making a baby which then makes their lives revolve around a baby. They cant even have sex. They get great views just talking about a baby, they dont even have to in order to make content and virtue signal. I think its next to no chance they actually go see a DR in order to get hannah pregnant with shanes mojo. They lie about sooooo much tit it Im surprised anyone can believe ANY thing they claim. Its a flawed way of thinking. And I say that with only love.

Last edited:
I think they'll hit the TLC paydirt when the baby comes. Bikini mode is just the icing on the cake. Youtube is just them spinning wheels until that gets the green light
I don’t think she’s engaging enough for TV. I think executives drool over the freak element of them but she would require a lot of grooming. Maybe you’re right though. I just don’t see how they could string multiple episodes and seasons together. Can you imagine what a pain in the ass she’d be for producers? She hates people and she’s introverted.

Reactions: 11
I think that Hannah and Shane are far too boring and stiff for TLC casting. Their disability angle would've worked in the early 2000's TLC show lineup, but now the only health related show TLC has is Dr. Pimple Popper removing boils from someone's ass. TLC dropped educational shows long ago in favor of their highly addictive and lucrative 90 Day Fiancé series. Maybe another news agency will tit out a 5 minute segment on Squirmy and Grubs, but I don't see a TV show happening.

• Haha
That's another thing about them- they might be letting general public have an insight into an interabled relationship (no matter how curated), but they are such an outliers in terms of lifestyle.

If Hannah instead of faffing couple of hours a week shooting lowest of the low effort videos had to find a real world 50 hour workweek job with her sociology/anthropology degree, had no 24/7 available mom for help, Shane wasn't well off with his gigs, if they didn't have an overall good healthcare insurance, tons of goodies and gadgets to try out, enourmous social capital in case they need a fundraiser etc... then they would maybe represent some of the struggles interabled couples go through.

Sunbathing by the pool for weeks in a giant house in Florida in the middle of the second pandemic winter ain't it
BINGO BINGO BINGO and therein lies the exact reason why they are unrealistic and selling a fantasy. If they had to work real jobs, didn't have her mom, etc, I don't think they would even continue this schtick.

At least with the business money, one could argue that Shane is bringing something to the table. If Shane made $15/hr (like most of his fans probably make) and Hannah had a 90K salary with her degree, Shane would literally serve to drag her down.

Can you imagine Hannah dressed formal at a fancy restaurant for dinner with her boss, the CEO, and the other employees with Shane at the table smelling like butt, gurgling, and telling jokes about how much Hannah eats. Oh how embarrassing.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Can you imagine Hannah dressed formal at a fancy restaurant for dinner with her boss, the CEO, and the other employees with Shane at the table smelling like butt, gurgling, and telling jokes about how much Hannah eats. Oh how embarrassing.
Don't forget Shane making sure everyone at the table knows that he gets boners, and that his penis is totally huge.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
What the hell was this pregnancy scare video about?? Sorry, only just catching up... Couldn't get through it, it was just so so bad. This was the first time I didn't just think "mmm well I don't quite believe this", this time it was so so obvious to me the whole story was just complete BS. The way Hannah started off repeating herself about not remembering what she'd already shared, it just seemed so off, quite apart from the fact that couldn't she just search her own YouTube channel and find the video where they talked about the first "scare" in about 5 secs? And off birth control for a year? Go look for the video where you talked about it at length, Hannah, you'll find it was around September time...

Reactions: 9
So, they delete comments that speak out against the word. They preach to fans about how they should live their lives, how they should think. Hannah shames people for not being in line with the message. You’re expected to put all of your past experiences and biases aside, to disregard the fact that you’ve seen Shane do this numerous times before, and believe that their way is honest and the best way, the best relationship where there will never be any caregiver burnout as long as you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.