Squirmy & Grubs #4 aka scammy and grabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know how to summarise the previous thread...
  • we discovered how many bikinis Hannah owns?
  • They want us to follow the lockdown rules/advice BUT they are exempt.
  • Hannah is not pregnant and does not wash.
  • shockingly, Hannah's mother dislikes their 'haters'
  • oh! and Shane may or may not have had a black eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
New video is up. I guess it’s about them taking a personality test. It’s a long one and I’m not going to watch it, but I assume it’s another attempt to convince people, based on their personalities, that they are a real couple and were meant to be together. These kinds of videos should’ve only been done within maybe 6 months of starting their channel, no need to continue pleading to the public to believe you. But at this point it’s all confirmation bias for their stupid fans

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I remain trapped between "the whole thing is fake and they are grifters" and "they are a real couple who are total jerks, and also grifters".

Why a young woman would squander so many opportunities to be a glorified overpaid maid. But at the same time a woman who is older and wiser is totally not going to be interested in giving up her life to slave for a toddler who makes constant jabs - regardless of how good the money is.

What confident, self assured, intelligent, 36 year old is going to degrade herself by tending to the every need of a crumpled up booger looking dude who calls her a hungry hippo?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
New video is up. I guess it’s about them taking a personality test. It’s a long one and I’m not going to watch it, but I assume it’s another attempt to convince people, based on their personalities, that they are a real couple and were meant to be together. These kinds of videos should’ve only been done within maybe 6 months of starting their channel, no need to continue pleading to the public to believe you. But at this point it’s all confirmation bias for their stupid fans
I made it through 3 minutes and gave up. Their new video is about their Myers-Briggs personality types; I see it as a test for people devoid of personality who like long quizzes and desperately want to feel special. Whenever I see a guy's Myers-Briggs score listed on a dating profile, I instantly swipe left.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I also tried and can’t do it. How arrogant can you get to think anyone wants to watch 45 mins of a personality test. If any brave soul makes it through the whole thing and there’s anything noteworthy (doubt it) please post a time stamp! I just can’t stand to listen to them for 45 mins.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If theyre legit I would be surprised. Everything screams sham. The past 2 girls that are like copy pastes with the business and marketing aspects...
The way they bend over backwards trying to convince everyone..
A fake wedding ceremony... Constant dishonesty...constant money grubbing. Scripted videos with absolutely zero chemistry between them apparent.
I really dont see how it could be legit. It does not add up, AT ALL.
Hannahs college education revolved around this bullshit. Shes making her professors proud and doing what she thinks is the greatest thing ever. She saw shane and saw her opportunity. Its completely forced. I dont care how brainwashed she is, she aint attracted to him the least, at best shes kidding herself. Shanes reasons are obvious enough with the last 2 girls and his books, image image image.
For hannah its more about being "progressive" than the 6 figure paycheck but the $ and social media platform is a big factor. They could be a couple but its as real as the young women who married Hefner. Theyre both using each other.

Reactions: 14
Not interested in sitting through 40 insufferable minutes of Shane gurgling through all the questions. How self-absorbed and self-indulgent! They're unlikeable no matter what their "personality types" are. I'm sure it'll be construed that they are perfectly compatible with eachother and use this as conclusive evidence that they are a real couple. They do read comments because a few videos ago, I saw a fan suggest that they do the Myers-Briggs test 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They HAVE to read the comments, or they pay someone to patrol and block everyone with common sense. The comment sections would be like the ones about them on other channels if not, with most of them saying "wtf is this" "no chance in hell this is real" "gold digger" "3 hotties in a row huh?" ect. I hope having to do that drains the hell out of her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm going to attempt it. Waiting on my bottle of wine to chill first! 😂
Let us know how it goes! I think the answer is professional help for both of them

Also Shane wrote a thing about Hannah not wanting to run 5 k for his charity, can ya blame her? She's too busy doing absolutely everything for you so you can stay alive 😳

Yet again making snide digs at hannah what does he expect her to do she's not superwoman as much as she's weird and creepy and all she's still the woman wiping you're ass and keeping you alive have more respect dick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If theyre legit I would be surprised. Everything screams sham. The past 2 girls that are like copy pastes with the business and marketing aspects...
The way they bend over backwards trying to convince everyone..
A fake wedding ceremony... Constant dishonesty...constant money grubbing. Scripted videos with absolutely zero chemistry between them apparent.
I really dont see how it could be legit. It does not add up, AT ALL.
Hannahs college education revolved around this bullshit. Shes making her professors proud and doing what she thinks is the greatest thing ever. She saw shane and saw her opportunity. Its completely forced. I dont care how brainwashed she is, she aint attracted to him the least, at best shes kidding herself. Shanes reasons are obvious enough with the last 2 girls and his books, image image image.
For hannah its more about being "progressive" than the 6 figure paycheck but the $ and social media platform is a big factor. They could be a couple but its as real as the young women who married Hefner. Theyre both using each other.
I think Hannah was violated in a quite severe way when she was younger, which she had mentioned before. It made her look for a partner where she thinks she has absolute control over in a physical and sexual way to protect herself. The biggest irony is that they essentially live off selling her body with those clickbait thumbnails, bikini videos, only fans jokes etc.

Reactions: 15
I skipped to the results of the personality test lol. No way I was sitting through 45 minutes of them answering questions, ugh. Hannah is 99% introverted (what a shocker).... Supposedly she has a personality type where she is passionate in her personal life, and cares deeply about her loved ones. Shane is apparently a natural born leader who influences people in his community. Hannah: "Oh, that's so interesting..." in a deadpan voice with a flat look on her face about her results lol. And then Shane made another lame joke at the end, where she did her normal deranged laugh on cue. Not missing much....

Reactions: 12
They probably have a Squirmy & Grubbs zealot as an unpaid intern that closely monitors the comments and manages fake accounts praising them for every thing. I seriously think some of their diehard fans look at Shane as the second coming of christ.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
They probably have a Squirmy & Grubbs zealot as an unpaid intern that closely monitors the comments and manages fake accounts praising them for every thing. I seriously think some of their diehard fans look at Shane as the second coming of christ.
I’m sure everyone associated with Shane in any way has his foundation or other businesses on their LinkedIn page. You can check this if you want. This is a stepping stone for a lot of young women. No one is doing this for nothing including Hannah and his two previous girlfriends, which is why they make sure to list it as experience. What happened to them just being in love and enjoying life with this great guy they say is so amazing? I guess it’s a lot of work. And who lists their relationship as work experience? A Playboy bunny? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
lol i really dont think theyre “fake” but im not putting it past them. I think its more of a mental illness thing and the videos they make are extremely over exaggerated

I 100 percent agree with “Random Thoughts” last post on the old thread

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
By "legit" I mean truly in love with physical attraction to each other as well...And that seems obvious enough thats not the case. Im sure they are a "real couple" to some degree but Love has nothing to do with it, I already said what seems like hannahs reasons are. Nothing else really adds up but Id love to hear someone explain in a way that it does.
To those who think they are legit I have only this question - WHY WOULD THEY FAKE A WEDDING CEREMONY AND LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING?

By "legit" I mean truly in love with physical attraction to each other as well...And that seems obvious enough thats not the case. Im sure they are a "real couple" to some degree but Love has nothing to do with it, I already said what seems like hannahs reasons are. Nothing else really adds up but Id love to hear someone explain in a way that it does.
To those who think they are legit I have only this question - WHY WOULD THEY FAKE A WEDDING CEREMONY AND LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING?
I didn’t follow closely during the whole wedding phase but what happened? I know they had a backyard ceremony which makes sense with COVID. Did they not get a marriage license?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.