Squirmy & Grubs #4 aka scammy and grabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Upcoming video...Paula ruined our pregnancy

Squirmy & Grubs #5 - Paula Pregnancy and Pampers
I love that title! Also I still don’t know who “Paula” is, does she have a YouTube channel? Their fans seem to attack every critic and dismiss them as being some alt account of Paula. I’ve come to realize their fan base borders on cultish. It’s creepy.

When I mentioned S&G to someone who had never heard of them before, the first thing they said was “does he have money?” and when I said yes they were like “ahhh that explains it.”
You’d think people that supposedly watch them constantly would pick up on some things. Rational people pick up on things very quickly, as this person did. I still don’t understand why people believe this BS. Are they really that gullible? There are so many reasons to believe S&G is fake, but those points all seem to be ignored.

Reactions: 8
They have a new video up of over 23 minutes of Shane looking at wheelchairs online and a sponsored ad for the overpriced custom shampoo Hannah uses. Nothing new and they made sure to complain that insurance doesn't fully cover Shane's future top of the line wheelchair- but, I'm sure the donations for the needy from LAMN will!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They have a new video up of over 23 minutes of Shane looking at wheelchairs online and a sponsored ad for the overpriced custom shampoo Hannah uses. Nothing new and they made sure to complain that insurance doesn't fully cover Shane's future top of the line wheelchair- but, I'm sure the donations for the needy from LAMN will!
Thank you for this- I wasn’t in the mood to put myself through the pain of watching it. That clickbait title though....(then again why am I surprised?)

...and Hannah uses shampoo? Wow I was under the impression that she was anti-shower 😂 I still haven’t gotten over that video of her having a full blown temper tantrum over being asked to shower

• Haha
Reactions: 9
3:58 is definitely relevant to discussions that have been had on here. :p ("making a huge 8-year decision" video)

Reactions: 4
Of course Shane jokes about a chair having a "pleasure feature" for Hannah. She feigns being embarrassed about him bringing up their "super intense sex life" and shoots him a look.🤢
Sadly, 90% of the comments are people who use chairs attempting to share what works best for them. Radio silence from Scammy and Grabby, of course. They can't be bothered to take two seconds to 'heart' a comment.

• Angry
  • Sick
Of course Shane jokes about a chair having a "pleasure feature" for Hannah. She feigns being embarrassed about him bringing up their "super intense sex life" and shoots him a look.🤢
Sadly, 90% of the comments are people who use chairs attempting to share what works best for them. Radio silence from Scammy and Grabby, of course. They can't be bothered to take two seconds to 'heart' a comment.
Didn’t they claim to be some kind of family channel? Lol yeah I don’t see how the constant innuendos are somehow family friendly. I think I’ll be skipping a meal today because imagining Shane having sex is horrific...
And yeah, unfortunately you have to sort by “top” and scroll all the way down to the 3 rational comments (yes, there are only 3 as far as I’ve seen), which is really sad. Typically that’s the way it is on their videos. Pretty sure they delete comments constantly.

View attachment 561806
She is creepy! Doesn't this picture sum it all up.
Ewww. Why does she always look like she’s about to eat him? She seems like a psycho.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I totally forgot about Shane making a joke alluding to "pleasure sensor" sex toys in their latest video- my apologies everybody! It is a shame that all of the wheelchair users are offering helpful advice in the comments and Hannah and Shane can't even respond. I think that they are running out of ideas for videos and they won't expand upon their Intimacy video segments so they're reduced to lying/hamming it up to the camera with Shane's attention seeking sex jokes.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Is it dry shampoo?

Why would she need to use his wheel chair when he is so big?

• Haha
I totally forgot about Shane making a joke alluding to "pleasure sensor" sex toys in their latest video- my apologies everybody! It is a shame that all of the wheelchair users are offering helpful advice in the comments and Hannah and Shane can't even respond. I think that they are running out of ideas for videos and they won't expand upon their Intimacy video segments so they're reduced to lying/hamming it up to the camera with Shane's attention seeking sex jokes.
Oh please don’t give them ideas, I feel sick when they bring up sex in any way. Imagine a grown woman being sexually attracted to a 7 year old body...that’s creepy. It’s just gross to think about. Though I am curious how it does work, at the same time I don’t wanna know 🤢

It was enough for me when someone here (I think? I dunno, this seems to be the only rational site that is critical of them I could find via a simple internet search) mentioned in one of their videos how he did that weird thing with his thumb and they speculated that maybe that’s how “sex” works for them. 🤢🤢🤢

Is it dry shampoo?

Why would she need to use his wheel chair when he is so big?
I find it disturbing that Hannah can barely even take care of herself, let alone being Shane’s only caregiver. I legitimately didn’t think she showered that much

Reactions: 13
Can someone more experienced than me with computer stuff put in "Squirmy & Grubs & What The....." as a potential new thread title? I honestly don't care about getting credit.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm calling it now. He's gonna end up with that wheelchair that let's you lay down.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.