Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if many of you know who Nikki Philippi is, but she and her husband tried to adopt before they had their own baby. They found out there can be certain rules about posting your child on social media (aka not allowed for a while). Either way, most places have strict standards for who is able to adopt, and I can’t imagine Shane could be considered, with his condition.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They just complained the whole time about the new wheelchair and the $114 replacement joystick, which they feel should cost no more than a Tamagotchi. They could have gotten TWO joysticks for the cost of Hannah's hideous faux-denim jogging pants with a ridiculous price tag that no one was upset about, so you see where their priorities are.

I'm also not sure why these pampered fools look so damn haggard. Well, Shane is malnourished, so I suppose that's a given. Hannah does not look 25. Without her filters, she has crow's feet and undereye lines, which to me is advanced wrinkling for someone her age. Get some serums. If I didn't know their ages, I'd guess 45 for Shane and 36 for Hannah based on this screenshot from their latest video. I also had to attach this capture of creepy Hannah staring at Shane's sagging, withered face like it's lunch. So friggin' weird.
Exactly what I thought when Hannah was complaining about the joystick part costing $114! They regularly drop more than that on a meal that Shane cannot possibly eat. Priorities, indeed! Those screenshots are scary.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well y’all it is Sunday -
So what made you smile this week?

mommy made apple pie with cream and I got to use my favourite crayons all week.
Lol just kidding not me but that’s the babyish stuff that makes him smile

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The twitch today is especially awkward- it's just Shane talking for an hour by himself responding to comments with long bouts of silence in between. I can't make it to more than 5 minutes. This goes to show that Hannah and Shane don't have standalone personalities and they're boring as a duo too! I've waited in DMV lines livelier than this twitch!
OMG. I stay pretty much up on various social media platforms, even though I don't use most of them myself, but Twitch was a new one for me. If I understand the concept, the Twitch platform consists of watching other people play video games. Why not just play video games for your own enjoyment? A friend of mine has a virtual reality headset and usually has one or two games he plays for a while during which he interacts with 2 or 3 other players from anywhere in the world. He says he's "met" some interesting people on it. I can see where that could provide an escape after a stressful day at work. But what's the fun in just watching other people play games?

Thanks for the link @SmallWonder . I think. So far they've posted 3 very long, extremely boring videos, and AFAIK only one showed them playing a game... a pool game. I spot checked a few places in all three, but you'd have to pay me a LOT of money (or pay off my mortgage or buy me a new SUV... as mine is 19 years old... or something big) for me to sit through over 4 hours of Shane attempting to hold his head upright while gurgly-bloviating a long, rambling soliloquy to the camera. It looks like their sycophants from YT have found them on Twitch now. They've posted a lengthy string of adoring comments.

Seriously, watching paint dry is more interesting than these two, and once the paint's dry you get to enjoy the results. With watching S&G on Twitch you just wasted 4 (and counting) hours with nothing but a sore butt to show for it. I agree with the person who said if they're lolling around on Twitch this much, unless they count that time as "work" (which they are probably self-absorbed enough to do) they are NOT working anywhere close to a 98-hour workweek. That's laughable!

ETA: Thankfully I missed Shane shirtless, but thanks for the warning!

Last edited:
  • Haha
They just complained the whole time about the new wheelchair and the $114 replacement joystick, which they feel should cost no more than a Tamagotchi. They could have gotten TWO joysticks for the cost of Hannah's hideous faux-denim jogging pants with a ridiculous price tag that no one was upset about, so you see where their priorities are.

I'm also not sure why these pampered fools look so damn haggard. Well, Shane is malnourished, so I suppose that's a given. Hannah does not look 25. Without her filters, she has crow's feet and undereye lines, which to me is advanced wrinkling for someone her age. Get some serums. If I didn't know their ages, I'd guess 45 for Shane and 36 for Hannah based on this screenshot from their latest video. I also had to attach this capture of creepy Hannah staring at Shane's sagging, withered face like it's lunch. So friggin' weird.
He looks desperately unwell and she looks like she's eagerly anticipating consuming him when he pops his clown shoe clogs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
OMG. I stay pretty much up on various social media platforms, even though I don't use most of them myself, but Twitch was a new one for me. If I understand the concept, the Twitch platform consists of watching other people play video games. Why not just play video games for your own enjoyment? A friend of mine has a virtual reality headset and usually has one or two games he plays for a while during which he interacts with 2 or 3 other players from anywhere in the world. He says he's "met" some interesting people on it. I can see where that could provide an escape after a stressful day at work. But what's the fun in just watching other people play games?

Thanks for the link @SmallWonder . I think. So far they've posted 3 very long, extremely boring videos, and AFAIK only one showed them playing a game... a pool game. I spot checked a few places in all three, but you'd have to pay me a LOT of money (or pay off my mortgage or buy me a new SUV... as mine is 19 years old... or something big) for me to sit through over 4 hours of Shane attempting to hold his head upright while gurgly-bloviating a long, rambling soliloquy to the camera. It looks like their sycophants from YT have found them on Twitch now. They've posted a lengthy string of adoring comments.

Seriously, watching paint dry is more interesting than these two, and once the paint's dry you get to enjoy the results. With watching S&G on Twitch you just wasted 4 (and counting) hours with nothing but a sore butt to show for it. I agree with the person who said if they're lolling around on Twitch this much, unless they count that time as "work" (which they are probably self-absorbed enough to do) they are NOT working anywhere close to a 98-hour workweek. That's laughable!

I think they are trying twitch as their other platforms likely need modernising but they don’t have anything worth live streaming that’s for sure

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I briefly skipped to random parts in one Twitch video, which just had Shane slobbering and bullshitting as he does on Youtube. For example, claiming he's very healthy and people assume he's not JUST because he's in a wheelchair 🙄 I'm sure everyone has met or seen very healthy looking people in wheelchairs and never thought otherwise. He thinks looking like the excavated remains of a child who died of starvation hundreds of years ago has nothing to do with people's "assumptions". Not to mention gasping for air every 3 words. A vision of perfect health, indeed...it's just that pesky wheelchair throwing it all off!

S&G are boring twits playing boring games. Their Twitch won't take off unless Hannah starts gaming with pasties on for the pervs/mouth breathers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
He thinks looking like the excavated remains of a child who died of starvation hundreds of years ago has nothing to do with people's "assumptions". Not to mention gasping for air every 3 words. A vision of perfect health, indeed...it's just that pesky wheelchair throwing it all off!

S&G are boring twits playing boring games. Their Twitch won't take off unless Hannah starts gaming with pasties on for the pervs/mouth breathers.
This made me laugh hysterically :ROFLMAO:!"Excavated remains of a child who died of starvation hundreds of years ago" and you are spot on about the pasties for pervs and mouth breathers on Twitch :ROFLMAO:. I swear, this whole forum should participate in a Comedy Central televised Roast of Shane! You're not far off on the pasties, I gave other Twitch channels a gander and young women are impersonating sexy anime characters and cats for men who most likely live in their grandmothers' basements. No matter how tough life gets, I will never do Twitch or Only Fans- I can't reduce myself to that level! I predict that Twitch and Tik Tok will never take off like their Youtube channel, especially Twitch because S and G are responding in real time and can't carefully script their answers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Just started that twitch video one minute in and he’s desperately trying to be funny yeah shane you’re about as funny as catching crabs

• Haha

I didn't know what Twitch was either! Why do these people watch other people play games? Another concept that weirds me out is "mukbang" people film themselves on Youtube eating a massive spread of unhealthy food while using their hands instead of utensils to eat. The "mukbangers" use disgusting open mouth lip smacking and shovel the food into their faces and the fans either have fetishes for this kind of thing or even sadder- watch these videos as a form of company while they eat alone. The world is going to hell in a handbasket with the tit kids and people find entertaining :ROFLMAO:!!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This twitch stream is a huge phlegm fest you’ve been warned all he’s doing is gargling and trying to be funny

• Sick
He's not funny when he's edited, he's not funny live. Oh yes, he is perfectly healthy, as he can barely breathe and can't swallow. I don't think twitch will take off for them, they are barely entertaining.

• Heart
I came across this couple on Facebook and I must say I’ve felt completely uncomfortable with their videos and messaging from day one. I have a close family member who has a similar condition and I can tell these two are completely distorting their reality to their viewers and I don’t understand why. Shane is so bleeping smug about his hot wife it makes me sick - there is something not quite right about this. Why do they lie about the severity of condition and his care? Why all the stuff about their sex life? Also there is absolutely no way they sleep naked together!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They probably don't sleep in the same bed, let alone have actual sex. The care involved with Shane has to be exhausting, but they won't admit it. Shane is super smug and annoying, which makes the channel so disappointing for the disability community.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Watching others play games is entertainment just like how people watch tv shows, sports, etc. By that logic, instead of watching football, why don't you go out and play it? Because sometimes we don't want to play a game or aren't skilled enough to compete at the highest of levels so we watch others who can.

People of course still do play video games and meet people through them but you get tired of playing sometimes and just want to watch.

I don't know why they're coming to twitch but it'd be a mistake by them bc twitch is brutal. They will completely call them out and tit on them if they get enough viewers lol

Reactions: 10
The formula to be successful on Twitch is insane. You have to check a lot of boxes for likeability and be pretty much streaming constantly on a regular basis. Only a tiny finite amount of twitch streamers make any money off of the platform. They won't last long there because they can't commit to that level of engagement.

The formula to be successful on Twitch is insane. You have to check a lot of boxes for likeability and be pretty much streaming constantly on a regular basis. Only a tiny finite amount of twitch streamers make any money off of the platform. They won't last long there because they can't commit to that level of engagement.
Yeah it’s no casual hobby that’s for sure
I have only seen the world of Warcraft guy asmonde gold and his ex gf kitty sparkles - he streams all day and there would have to be something to pique interest other than disability or interabled couple .

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.