Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching others play games is entertainment just like how people watch tv shows, sports, etc. By that logic, instead of watching football, why don't you go out and play it? Because sometimes we don't want to play a game or aren't skilled enough to compete at the highest of levels so we watch others who can.
That's a fair observation. What crossed my mind was people wanting to get pointers on how to improve their own game(s) and the sense of camaraderie that can develop when a group of unrelated people from around the world find a common interest and compete among themselves or, as with Twitch, turn video games into a spectator sport. LOL. IOW, find a niche and fill it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They are not really gamers, they just play for fun, because they are bored, because we all know they don't really do anything else. I suspect they are just really trying to "make it" somewhere. They would have better luck with TikTok, cause of the T&A.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They're scraping the barrel for Youtube content and trying to branch out. They don't realize that wherever they go (TikTok, Twitch, etc), they will bring their uncreative, uncharismatic, untalented, undynamic selves to the platform and will not be successful. Youtube is as good as it's going to get for them. The only things they have that they can capitalize off of elsewhere is Hannah's t&a combined with the freakshow level disparity between their physical bodies so I think OnlyFans is the only other avenue where they'd make money being their crass selves.

Reactions: 11
Agreed, only fans is their best bet at this point, because they are just not creative enough for any other platform. You can only make up so many stories about your dog or your sex life before people start to ask questions. They did this whole long thing on their stupid 5k, where Shane tried to be funny. If you pay for their exclusive content you get stand up from Shane, I wish I was kidding. They say the profits go to their not for profit to help disabled people with equipment, but it's super vague. Why don't they try filming the two of them traveling to help someone with disability equipment? Oh right because the money goes in their pocket so they can go on vacation....

Agreed, only fans is their best bet at this point, because they are just not creative enough for any other platform. You can only make up so many stories about your dog or your sex life before people start to ask questions. They did this whole long thing on their stupid 5k, where Shane tried to be funny. If you pay for their exclusive content you get stand up from Shane, I wish I was kidding. They say the profits go to their not for profit to help disabled people with equipment, but it's super vague. Why don't they try filming the two of them traveling to help someone with disability equipment? Oh right because the money goes in their pocket so they can go on vacation....
Money definitely goes towards their mansion and holidays makes me mad people will donate their hard earned money to make these two assholes richer none of it goes to charity!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They're going to lose that mansion someday- their YouTube bubble will pop, and they won't be able to keep up with the 20k minimum housing tax in addition to monthly maintenance and utilities. They'll liquidate their assets and Hannah will be a part time used car lot model lying on cars for photos like a sea lion in the sun. Hannah's going to be ringing up expired trail mix and polyester dresses at TJ Max someday with grown- out highlights and a brami! I can just hear her slow Minnesota drawl, "Paaaapper or plaaaastic? Would you like to donate a dollar today to kids in neeeed?" 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
They're going to lose that mansion someday- their YouTube bubble will pop, and they won't be able to keep up with the 20k minimum housing tax in addition to monthly maintenance and utilities. They'll liquidate their assets and Hannah will be a part time used car lot model lying on cars for photos like a sea lion in the sun. Hannah's going to be ringing up expired trail mix and polyester dresses at TJ Max someday with grown- out highlights and a brami! I can just hear her slow Minnesota drawl, "Paaaapper or plaaaastic? Would you like to donate a dollar today to kids in neeeed?" 😄
Hannah would never do that. It's an honest job.

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh yeah, no customer service jobs for that one - she hates people, especially able-bodied men 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe, but remember her parents and maybe others bought that house in the name of an LLC ("Purple Flamingo"), so if S&G's YT bubble pops, I'm sure her parents can pick up the slack. Liz has her airBnBs and coffee company. Her dad is apparently retired but probably receives a nice pension and SS. They're not hurting.

Company Name: PURPLE FLAMINGO, L.L.C.
Entity Type: LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY (DOMESTIC)
File Number: 1225972200027
Filing State: Minnesota (MN)
Filing Status: Active
Filing Date: March 22, 2021
Company Age: 1 Years
Registered Agent:
789-map-location-toolbar-selected@3x.png
spacer
None Listed
C/O Linden Hills Law Office
4250 Upton Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55410-5541
Report Due Date: December 31, 2022
Governing Agency: Minnesota Secretary of State

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Maybe, but remember her parents and maybe others bought that house in the name of an LLC ("Purple Flamingo"), so if S&G's YT bubble pops, I'm sure her parents can pick up the slack. Liz has her airBnBs and coffee company. Her dad is apparently retired but probably receives a nice pension and SS. They're not hurting.

Company Name: PURPLE FLAMINGO, L.L.C.
Entity Type: LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY (DOMESTIC)
File Number: 1225972200027
Filing State: Minnesota (MN)
Filing Status: Active
Filing Date: March 22, 2021
Company Age: 1 Years
Registered Agent:
View attachment 1150272
spacer
None Listed
C/O Linden Hills Law Office
4250 Upton Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55410-5541
Report Due Date: December 31, 2022
Governing Agency: Minnesota Secretary of State
Excellent investigative work as always, Fred Flintstone :)!!! I completely forgot about the Air B and B's and the coffee company. I bet Hannah doesn't even realize how lucky she is- never actualizing as an independent adult and having the wealth of Shane and her parents to fall back on for the rest of her life.

Just seen this article about them in the New York post titled...

Trolls say my disabled husband can’t satisfy me but they’re wrong

Some choice quotes...

“We definitely get a lot of comments from straight men thinking that it’s not fair that I’m with Shane and that I should be with them."

"They perceive that I can’t have sex in their very limited, missionary man f—s woman. They think that is the be-all and end-all of sex. Little do they know …”

"“I am more often that not the initiator."

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Just seen this article about them in the New York post titled...

Trolls say my disabled husband can’t satisfy me but they’re wrong

Some choice quotes...

“We definitely get a lot of comments from straight men thinking that it’s not fair that I’m with Shane and that I should be with them."

"They perceive that I can’t have sex in their very limited, missionary man f—s woman. They think that is the be-all and end-all of sex. Little do they know …”

"“I am more often that not the initiator."
Oh Shane’s the little stud muffin then! ;) I still think she’s gay and doesn’t want a proper masculine man taking control of her and taking her to pound town

• Heart
  • Sick
So I’ve just seen a video on Facebook where it’s discussing that hannah was scared shane wouldn’t find her attractive when they first met are you delusional hannah you were scared goblin boy who looks like a ventriloquist dummy wouldn’t fancy you! She’s either very damaged or completely delusional she also said in the video how hot shane is pass me the sick bucket please … either it’s true she was scared or Shane’s done this to boost his very fragile ego as you know he thinks he’s Brad Pitt or something

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
So I’ve just seen a video on Facebook where it’s discussing that hannah was scared shane wouldn’t find her attractive when they first met are you delusional hannah you were scared goblin boy who looks like a ventriloquist dummy wouldn’t fancy you! She’s either very damaged or completely delusional she also said in the video how hot shane is pass me the sick bucket please … either it’s true she was scared or Shane’s done this to boost his very fragile ego as you know he thinks he’s Brad Pitt or something
Is it public? Link, please!

Reactions: 3
Oh another clickbait title just released about them being attacked! Their privacy was attacked guys and people would threaten them with their address saying "they'd come over to exploit them" and apparently some people did come by but they were friendly so they try to explain why they bought the mansion through an LLC.

There may be more but that's all i can stand.

Reactions: 8
Theyre both so dumb. As if buying the mansion through a company would stop people finding the address. Surely their legal representativee made them aware of this. People find the house from all the pictures you post not because of the names on the deeds. I genuinely don't know if I believe this story. Not the quitting YouTube bit, that clearly is untrue, but whether they genuinely were so shocked to discover that their secret address was so easily discovered. If you don't want people to know where you live then don't post any giveaway features of your house. They could afford to rent a smaller property/studio to film in, use one of the many airbnbs that are around or their parents own, or more simply just get an office/studio/shed in ther garden and use that for filming. It's not as if they are inventive in their videos. It's literally them sitting and talking and they could do this front of any background.

• Heart
Oh another clickbait title just released about them being attacked! Their privacy was attacked guys and people would threaten them with their address saying "they'd come over to exploit them" and apparently some people did come by but they were friendly so they try to explain why they bought the mansion through an LLC.

There may be more but that's all i can stand.
Good grief. Anyone who posts publicly, as they do, should consider this possibility. Property records, at least in the U.S., are in the public domain. So are sales of real estate. It didn't take any complicated or "stealth" searching to find their addresses in MN and the airBnB where they were staying in L.A. There are unbalanced people out there. That's why MOST people don't splash the details of their lives on social media and the internet. In no way to I condone ANYONE actually traveling to their house and knocking on the door! (Not sure if that happened b/c I haven't watched their video.) Everything I've posted WRT to their locations was gleaned from information THEY shared and simple internet searches of property records and that airBnB site. Here's a little PSA for y'all. It's really very simple. If you don't want the occasional fan or worse, some delusional nut job, knocking on your door, STOP POSTING every. last. detail. about. your. lives. Thank you.

• Heart
In their new video about “trolls” (which they both agree is too good of a name for their haters, rather they are sad, mean people), they claim they came really close to quitting YouTube. Aww don’t tease us guys😭 Hannah also says comments like “just ignore the mean comments” are almost worse than the mean comments themselves. Shane says they get cruel comments simply because he is disabled and Hannah isn’t, he truly believes he is beyond reproach or any kind of criticism simply bc he has SMA. God help anyone who actually shows up at their house…who would actually want to interact w them? And obviously that is just unhinged behavior. Hannah said that their little podunk realtor had neverrr sold a home to an LLC before, didn’t you know they’re Minneapolis’ biggest celebrities since Prince? Here is a very on brand screen shot from the video:

Have to add that Hannah mentioned that their little podunk realtor had never sold a house to an LLC before… did you know that they’re Minneapolis’s biggest celebrity residents since Prince? 🙄

Sorry for the repeat observation re Prince… I didn’t think it saved my edit so I said it again!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
In their new video about “trolls” (which they both agree is too good of a name for their haters, rather they are sad, mean people), they claim they came really close to quitting YouTube. Aww don’t tease us guys😭 Hannah also says comments like “just ignore the mean comments” are almost worse than the mean comments themselves. Shane says they get cruel comments simply because he is disabled and Hannah isn’t, he truly believes he is beyond reproach or any kind of criticism simply bc he has SMA. God help anyone who actually shows up at their house…who would actually want to interact w them? And obviously that is just unhinged behavior. Hannah said that their little podunk realtor had neverrr sold a home to an LLC before, didn’t you know they’re Minneapolis’ biggest celebrities since Prince? Here is a very on brand screen shot from the video:

Have to add that Hannah mentioned that their little podunk realtor had never sold a house to an LLC before… did you know that they’re Minneapolis’s biggest celebrity residents since Prince? 🙄

Sorry for the repeat observation re Prince… I didn’t think it saved my edit so I said it again!
LOL. This is what Shane said: "The purpose of our YouTube channel is to show you what our life and our relationship is like, and a big part of that, because we're YouTubers, that we face a lot... thousands of mean people that love to be mean to us simply because I am disabled, Hannah is not, and they think we are lying about our relationship."

I repeat what I said before. Most of the people you call "mean" (I admit some of them truly are) are for the most part "being mean" because you're a self-entitled little prick who is devoid of humor and humility, and your "hot wife" is not all that. I happen to think they are in a relationship, and I couldn't care less about their "sex life," so PLEASE, STOP TALKING ABOUT IT! It's said the things people talk about the most are the things they don't have. Also, that's a private matter, at least to most "bi-abled" relationships, and you're under no obligation to explain... which you haven't anyway... but just sayin'.

And no, since you asked, your new glasses don't make you look hot.

ETA this hilarious screenshot. To be fair Hannah was rolling her eyes at the mention of "trolls," but I couldn't help but think she often reacts this way to Shane's bloviating. I know I do. "... are like stop giving them the attention... like...."

Squirmy and Grubs - Eyeroll.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.