Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fredflintstone

Chatty Member
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Poggypig

VIP Member
See Hannah’s eating pickles and my display pic is a pickle it’s on her stories on Instagram is she trying to say she loves eating shane 🤢🤢🤢

Shane’s story is also about pickles so I guess they both do read here and it’s a subtle nod to it

Last edited:

SmallWonder

VIP Member
100% to all of this @SmallWonder 🙌🏼 I'm just going to come right out and say it, this is Tom Cruise at his sexiest. The 80s was a golden era for film.
Oh yes! 100%, Snarky Tart :D!!! Pinnacle of Tom Cruise's sexiness in Days of Thunder 🙌🔥😍!!!! I also loved him in Risky Business and Top Gun. The 80's were a golden era for film and male hotness- they don't make actors like the 80's hunks anymore!

• Heart

SmallWonder

VIP Member
1647013176244.png

I thought that I was the only one who liked old donuts and cold bacon!! 😄 And we both think that Tom Selleck is a hunk! Oh, what I'd give to rest my head on Tom Selleck's hairy chest and bitch about my day :ROFLMAO:.

Sorry can’t agree with you on old donuts or stale popcorn but yes to cold 🥓 🥓 yummy
My favourite cold left overs is cold sausage what else tastes good cold….. coffee! Give me coffee freshly brewed over ice cubes anyway 😉
Yes! Cold Jimmy Dean sausage patties while standing right in front of the fridge!

Don't forget that cold spaghetti from the night before is the best breakfast!
Yes indeed, Double Old!!! I am a cold spaghetti believer!!! 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart

DoubleOld

VIP Member
Oooh cold pizza- you've got great taste in leftovers 🙌! My top favorites: two-day old donuts and cold bacon-- oh and stale popcorn! I eat like the trash rat in Charlotte's Web!
Don't forget that cold spaghetti from the night before is the best breakfast!

• Heart

jolleee

So we have some suggestions for the next thread title:

1. @jolleee : Squirmy and Grubs #10: Gnome of the manor, some bramis and one big woke s##t

2. @SmallWonder: Squirmy and Grubs #10: Sweatin' to the Moldies: Cooldown with an insufferable gnome

3. @fredflintstone & @Cattycat79 : Squirmy and Grubs #10: Brami Babe & the Insufferable Gnome: Sweatin' with the Moldies

4. @The Scammy & Greedy show & @Cattycat79 : Squirmy and Grubs #10: The insufferable gnome that has never been in a lady garden

I apologize if I missed any. There have been other great keywords & terms tossed around the last few days... including:

"Basic B in a Brami"

And for future ideas, someone PLEASE work in "Jose Jalapeño on a Steek"! I crack up every time I see @Poggypig's profile pic! It's kind of mean, but as someone observed, Shane is always insulting Hannah's appearance, so what's good for the goose... as they say.
I tried to start a new thread I went with numver 3 as two people came up with it… I don’t think I had any luck ha ha

Cattycat79

Chatty Member
On that note, good time to let this thread die and start a new one. Anyone want to do the honours? ;)

• Heart

Poggypig

VIP Member
Hilarious and great ideas, Fredflintsone 😄 !! How about: "Sweatin' to the Moldies: Cooldown with an insufferable gnome"

Of course, Poggypig! I'll open the freezer and get you your own favorite Ben and Jerrys pint flavor :)!
Thankyou you’re a star ❤

Should I get my display pic printed on a screen and sent to Shane I think shipping costs will be a lot to us from uk but it will be worth it I’ll put insufferable gnome on it

• Haha

fredflintstone

Chatty Member
Watching others play games is entertainment just like how people watch tv shows, sports, etc. By that logic, instead of watching football, why don't you go out and play it? Because sometimes we don't want to play a game or aren't skilled enough to compete at the highest of levels so we watch others who can.
That's a fair observation. What crossed my mind was people wanting to get pointers on how to improve their own game(s) and the sense of camaraderie that can develop when a group of unrelated people from around the world find a common interest and compete among themselves or, as with Twitch, turn video games into a spectator sport. LOL. IOW, find a niche and fill it.

• Heart

lokencrepis

Re starting a new thread. What am I missing here? This is what it says we SHOULD see.

View attachment 1180312

This is what *I* see.

View attachment 1180314
I was having this issue when people said I should be able to ignore + report a post. No option was there. After a couple weeks, they just appeared. I assumed it was because I was a 'low level' member, went up a 'level' and then I could see the options. But you're a well known member... I would have assumed you had the ability to make new posts! Because of this, ]perhaps my theory is incorrect?

jolleee

Oooh cold pizza- you've got great taste in leftovers 🙌! My top favorites: two-day old donuts and cold bacon-- oh and stale popcorn! I eat like the trash rat in Charlotte's Web!
Sorry can’t agree with you on old donuts or stale popcorn but yes to cold 🥓 🥓 yummy
My favourite cold left overs is cold sausage what else tastes good cold….. coffee! Give me coffee freshly brewed over ice cubes anyway 😉

• Heart

Veganarchist

Haha you go for it! Whatever rocks your boat as they say :) I have waist long dreads and love bright colours etc, so to me she always looks quite plain and drab.
That's awesome! We both have very specific hair looks that we're committed to, and each style requires a lot of attention care into how its growing- you have fantastic waist length dreads and I have my hairstylist always replicate Farrah Fawcett's 70's Charlie's Angels haircut by cutting tons and tons of long and short wavy, feathered layers 😄! Hair is such a great way for people to express their identity ❤.
[/QUOTE]
Sounds fabulous 😊💕✨!!!

Thank you so much, That1lady for such kind words 🤗! I dreamt of being a cosmetologist when I was little, so I studied a ton of beauty books and watched a lot of videos about makeup, fashion and color theory- I love everything that is beauty, fashion and hair. I ultimately decided to go to art school years ago to study fine art/design instead and my art goal this year is to publish my graphic novel and hopefully have a gallery showing of my paintings.
What do you paint? That sounds amazing! Acrylics?

• Heart
Reactions: 3