Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
He's getting handies and blowies on the regular.

Does he get erections though? Maybe he is part of the lucky 28%?

Our results showed that 72% of men with DM1 had Erectile Dysfunction and hypogonadism.

Reactions: 5

SmallWonder

VIP Member
Vegan and vegan recipes. I already don't care about her story lol.
I hope that her diagnosis will help her, and her boyfriend reevaluate their relationship with food and possibly start eating meat- she needs all of the strength that she can get right now. Meat has a ton of protein and vital nutrients, and I eat meat with every meal- I never get sick other than Covid in 2020 and I never feel weak or starving because of the protein I take in every day that helps me with my weightlifting, cardio and overall health. Everyone's entitled to their own choice in diets, but I believe that a balanced diet of different cuts/types of meat at every meal with a side salad and cut up fruit is the way to go. I think that sometimes veganism/vegetarianism can morph into harmful food fixations or restrictive calorie counting, so I hope that this girl has a somewhat healthy relationship with food- definitely should do a blood test for vitamin deficiencies and cholesterol levels. I wish her the best.

• Heart

Dbledutchs

Oh wow, that's great! So he has an aide that helps with toileting and showers? Like how does that work for him if he lives alone?

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
Little do they know that they could make tons of cash if they dedicated a youtube channel or tiktok to Shane using it on all sorts of things. Like firing a gun, slicing watermelons with a samurai sword, crushing things, punching things with it, etc... it would be huge
If they did that though people would assume it was fetish content. I don’t get why they don’t use it or donate it

Poggypig

VIP Member
I agree
I just watched their video in which they claim that a stranger abrasively asked them if Shane was quadriplegic. First of all, I don’t believe that encounter occurred. Second of all, what is a “quad-druh-puh-lee-jik? They both mispronounced the word over 10 times. Maybe they should stick to what they DO know (which isn’t much).

I think I can do the thread change from a regular computer. I just need a verdict on what everyone wants. My vote is any of the gnome titles, particularly the one where Shane has never visited a lady garden. 😂
I agree with that Shane’s never been near a lady garden in his life but it’s ok hannah has

Shane wouldn’t know what to do with a lady garden either

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Galbin

semi related, I found it quite interesting to watch that clip where she's commenting on the approaches she gets from men online, she seemed somehow much more animated/excited, with no suggestion of annoyance, than I usually see her
What is the name of that video? Would love to see it. Thanks.

Veganarchist

I’m in the mind set as long as you’re happy and causing no one any harm then crack on do what you want I’m in a same sexy relationship very loving and engaged went through a lot to find her …. We experience a lot of homophobia every day sometimes it’s just water off a ducks back I respect people have different views on things and I understand that too and as long ad they aren’t malicious with those views then it’s fine live and let live we’re all here for a very short time let’s just all love each other and be happy fuck it ❤Sending hugs to you all
Go you!! Glad you’re happy :) I’ve always been with men but there’s definitely inspirational women I’ve met and been attracted to.

• Heart

Nadad41t

He probably drinks to self medicate and ease his daily frustrations. I cant fault him for that. I'm pretty sure they both smoke weed or take edibles often. It probably horns him up for Hannah pretzel gymnastics in the bed.

SmallWonder

VIP Member
I swear to god, sometimes this forum is worse than a Boris Johnson dinner party.
-Who are you to judge this couple about their level of knowledge about their own health?
-Did you know that most vegans are highly educated on their own health and regularly do checkups?
-If people are critically ill, they need medical nutrients, not a steak.
-Red meat, processed meat, and dairy, are causes of cancer.
-There are literarily hundreds of sources for protein that are plant based, and that contain more protein than meat.
-Most vegans have no problems with protein deficiency. What they have to supplement is Vit B12, which is difficult to cover the daily ration of.
-Most people don’t know that the cows that are producing milk by being constantly made pregnant and gets their babies taken away, are also given Vit B12 as a supplement. So basically what non vegans are doing is eating B12 that went through the intestines of a cow first, then was put into the mother’s milk she produces for her calf, which humans then drink. Whilst vegans manage to take this supplement on their own.
-Veganism means basically you eliminate almost all cholesterol problems as eggs, milk and meat which does cause cholesterol problems are eliminated. Only people with genetic factors and those who swim in coconut and palm oil will have problems despite being vegan.
-There are several successfull and healthy vegan body builders, weight lifters, athletes and sport competitors. Google it.
-Anyone can have harmful food fixations. Veganism is not a diet, it’s an ethical decision and a way of life. Of course there will always be that hippie that thinks veganism is «the road to a clean body» or some new age fanatic believing that veganism means loosing weight - but those are not your average vegans. Those are the extremes which are in every layer of our society and can not be used as an example for a general way of living for a growing number of the population.

Read a book and get educated on veganism before spewing out completely wrong statements full of prejudice and ignorance. A good start is here: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/58093554-this-is-vegan-propaganda
Ironically enough, you're coming off as very judgmental in your reply to me with your attempts to educate/seem better than me in your diet choices! I simply was stating that maybe the vital nutrients and protein content in meat could help the girl have more energy and nutrition while she's undergoing chemo to recover from cancer and that I wish her the best. You have every right to make your own diet decisions and I'll make mine. I'm a lifelong meat eater and I am not going to read your entire post or your book recommendation. I will however respectfully ask you to back off from this issue and have a great day! I'm cooking 7 pounds of beef tri tip for family dinner tonight, so you're preaching to the wrong choir! 😙

Last edited:
  • Heart

Dbledutchs

That would fit with the baby Shane narrative. I think there are many options, but just like all his other assistive equipment he doesn't use, he thinks he's above it for some reason

msc student

I was thinking that too. Either it’s a request or she’s so starved for attention that home that she gets off on any attention she can get :( she’s very immature seeming - I hope she doesn’t have kids before she sorts herself out!!
off topic: are you indeed a vegan archist? if yes that's pretty cool. interesting name ;)

• Heart

SmallWonder

VIP Member
So true @SmallWonder, well put as always. And damn, Cole Trickle 😍💦
Thank you, Snarky Tart ☺! Tom Cruise was HOTTTTT as Cole Trickle 😍🔥🌊🌊!!! I fucking love that movie- fast cars, explosions, sex, denim head to toe, make outs galore and a killer instrumental soundtrack composed by Hans Zimmer. Action films peaked in the 80's!

• Heart
  • Haha

Dbledutchs

Anyone watch Caitlin Reilly? I think she is pretty funny, and she just a tik tok person I think, no Hollywood contracts, and she is more talented than plain Hannah. I hope they are not doing a reality show.

DoubleOld

VIP Member
I'm not a fan of C and C- they have incredibly annoying and goofy failed attempts at humor, zero personality, and the list goes on. My main gripe with C and C is that they lied and pretended to get legally married and in turn got tons of paid sponsorships and free vendor donors for their "wedding". C and C then put up an expensive bridal registry to collect gifts paid for by viewers and also took a ton of financial donations from viewers of their "wedding". C and C and S and G are money hungry grifters with Hollywood dreams and zero talent. Also, Charisma's slogan of "Stay Positive" is incredibly annoying and toxic- anyone with a perpetually tired face and pleading eyes frantically telling me to "Stay Positive" can shove it!
Hold up! C and C aren't legally married?????

fredflintstone

Chatty Member
That short on her Instagram the first outfit hannah looks like a cheap hooker
IMO they ALL look like a cheap hooker. I can't stand "cutesy" women.

I assume everyone has seen Jeff Dunham's "Jose Jalapeño on a Steek"! It was probably kind of mean of me to notice Shane's a dead ringer for Jose, but considering all the insults he hurls at Hannah, I quickly get over it. If he's just a normal guy who happens to use a wheelchair, people can treat him like any other "normal guy."

Last edited: