Squirmy and Grubs #10 Brami Babe & the Insufferable Gnome: Sweatin' with the Moldies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A good break down of why theyre scammers.
The only thing to add is that the scammers have never "came clean" about the fake zoom wedding. They doubled down and made up more lies to cover up their previous lies in a video cutely titled "we lied about our wedding". They still claim it was a "real" wedding and still have their anniversary on the date of the fake wedding, not the date they actually went to the courthouse and legally married about a month after the fake wedding, which I have no doubt was entirely for the purpose of covering their ass and saving the integrity of their sham.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The only thing to add is that the scammers have never "came clean" about the fake zoom wedding. They doubled down and made up more lies to cover up their previous lies in a video cutely titled "we lied about our wedding". They still claim it was a "real" wedding and still have their anniversary on the date of the fake wedding, not the date they actually went to the courthouse and legally married about a month after the fake wedding, which I have no doubt was entirely for the purpose of covering their ass and saving the integrity of their sham.
Totally agree with you. They never addressed the actually issues people had with doubling the wedding. They just spouted the basic line that people claim they aren't married. They never discuss why they seemingly didn't bother filing the paper work in time, nor why they picked a random date to actually get married. Or why their parents or friends couldn't come to sit with them on heir garden. We know they said Shane goes to her parents every week for a shower at the time so they saw each other regularly. Also I remember US viewers saying a legal marriage could never happen purely over zoom with no legal official present. It's clear they never were going to legally get married, people found them out, so they had to tit hurry the papers together to do it as soon as possible. That's why they ended up with the random wedding date they did. Every time they defend themselves they answer a different question to the ones people are actually asking. I bet Hannah was gutted she had to officially marry him. Maybe she got a big bonus.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Latest video is just people arguing sematics in the comments on what quadrupelgic means. If i had his condition I would consider myself one since I'd essentially feel like a floating head with a wiggle finger to steer and navigate a wheelchair. Take the wheel chair out of the equation and I'd be a stiff unmoving man laying on the floor. I don't think they understand that

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Thank you, Virtual Skeptic and Dolphin Queen, for adding important details and correcting my mistake about stating that S and G "came clean" about their fake wedding :)! It completely slipped my mind and I'll blame my long term Covid memory loss for the oversight on the details 😄!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Since the last thread was drawing to a close when I posted this comment with links to some of people's S&G FAQs, here it is again:

Also, @SmallWonder did an excellent summary of why a lot of people think S&G aren't completely truthful.

#SquirmyandGrubsWiki

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Latest video is just people arguing sematics in the comments on what quadrupelgic means. If i had his condition I would consider myself one since I'd essentially feel like a floating head with a wiggle finger to steer and navigate a wheelchair. Take the wheel chair out of the equation and I'd be a stiff unmoving man laying on the floor. I don't think they understand that
I found it interesting in that video when Shane said he primarily identifies as a “wheelchair user.” He’s free to identify however he wants, but it was odd to me, and another example of his downplaying his condition. Like not all wheelchair uses have close to zero use of their muscles.

• Heart
Of course he is just a " wheelchair user" cause that fits his narrative that he's not as disabled as all the other disabled people. He has a fixation on being less disabled for some reason, and putting down people who he seems unworthy. Like he wears shoes but those other crippled kids don't, so he's better. He's a worldly writer and so smart and funny....blah, blah, blah. He's so full of himself from a lifetime of people telling him he's amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yeah in the past Shane has explained that his wheelchair needs to be treated and respected as his body. They are both one in the same. Hannah and him threw a temper tantrum in one of their old videos when an airline made them stowe his wheelchair with the luggage.

Reactions: 12
Thank you, Virtual Skeptic and Dolphin Queen, for adding important details and correcting my mistake about stating that S and G "came clean" about their fake wedding :)! It completely slipped my mind and I'll blame my long term Covid memory loss for the oversight on the details 😄!
Laughter emoji, @SmallWonder, because I see what you did there. Ummm......let's see......I'll blame it on my medical condition. (Obviously, not laughing at your memory fog due to Covid.) We all know that you forgot some details because you had a pint too many of the Ben and Jerry's ice cream stock you have in your freezer. 😉

You're the best!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Laughter emoji, @SmallWonder, because I see what you did there. Ummm......let's see......I'll blame it on my medical condition. (Obviously, not laughing at your memory fog due to Covid.) We all know that you forgot some details because you had a pint too many of the Ben and Jerry's ice cream stock you have in your freezer. 😉

You're the best!
Hahaha Double Old :ROFLMAO:!!! "Ummm.....let's see....I'll blame it on my medical condition" 😂!! Believe it or not, I had a long day yesterday and I thought, "duck a healthy lunch, I'll eat the rest of that Ben and Jerry's pint!" And that's exactly what I did!! 🙌😄 You read my mind!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I saw in the comments on the latest video a fan said something along the lines of, "I consider people who are paraplegic people who are in nursing homes. But you're too intelligent so you clearly aren't that." Umm... okay. Because he definitely doesn't need 24/7 care at all :rolleyes: Just a really smart normal guy in a wheelchair, that's all it is people 😂 I still have yet to see this so called brilliance he supposedly has. All I've seen in juvenile jokes and very mediocre writing.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They are in denial and living in this fantasy land where they are whatever they think they are and you're an asshole if you even question it. They surround themselves with "yes men" in their "Shane is a god" echo chamber.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Surround see this thread. I’ve only watched one interview with this couple didn’t know there was more to them.

Reactions: 3
These people will just do about anything for clicks and views… fake a wedding, drop a title about divorce (just a dream) and throwing in “quadriplegic”is no different
I saw in the comments on the latest video a fan said something along the lines of, "I consider people who are paraplegic people who are in nursing homes. But you're too intelligent so you clearly aren't that." Umm... okay. Because he definitely doesn't need 24/7 care at all :rolleyes: Just a really smart normal guy in a wheelchair, that's all it is people 😂 I still have yet to see this so called brilliance he supposedly has. All I've seen in juvenile jokes and very mediocre writing.
What a ridiculously poorly informed comment ! Paraplegics and quads are just nursing home folk ? Well yup most of them don’t live in mansions funded by YouTube but they are meant to be made aware of in a positive light by this very channel! Ugh the nonsense of this charade

juvenile indeed ! I have said it once and I’ll say it again this channel ain’t gonna age well

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
They’re on the move again! This time a road trip to a “speaking engagement” that includes a visit with Shane’s elusive parents. I wonder if they will get the privilege of appearing in an S&G vid.

These people will just do about anything for clicks and views… fake a wedding, drop a title about divorce (just a dream) and throwing in “quadriplegic”is no different

What a ridiculously poorly informed comment ! Paraplegics and quads are just nursing home folk ? Well yup most of them don’t live in mansions funded by YouTube but they are meant to be made aware of in a positive light by this very channel! Ugh the nonsense of this charade

juvenile indeed ! I have said it once and I’ll say it again this channel ain’t gonna age well
And let’s be honest, Shane’s best assurance against ending up in a nursing home as his parents age was marrying Hannah. But he’s super successful working 100 hr weeks so I guess he could afford 24/7 home care. Who knows, a few years down the road, Hannah may send him packing to Shady Pines anyway! 😭 One can only take so many unfunny, annoying “jokes.”

• Heart
  • Wow
Would there be some type of facility for shane where everyone isn't like 70+. Imagine the blatant emotional elder abuse he'd heap on elders if not. Haha old granny your hands shake, not mine tho! Shane you can't even hold a cup without the neglected Jaco! He'd probably say he was worse off than an elder with hip replacement surgery or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Would there be some type of facility for shane where everyone isn't like 70+. Imagine the blatant emotional elder abuse he'd heap on elders if not. Haha old granny your hands shake, not mine tho! Shane you can't even hold a cup without the neglected Jaco! He'd probably say he was worse off than an elder with hip replacement surgery or something.
If suddenly he had no one to take care of him and his wealth vanished, he'd become a warden of the state and put into a facility with little to no freedom

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.