Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone tried the sculpted by Aimee double ended make up brushes? I’m tempted to purchase but don’t want to waste my money if they are shite 😂

Reactions: 2
Has anyone tried the sculpted by Aimee double ended make up brushes? I’m tempted to purchase but don’t want to waste my money if they are shite 😂
Not the double ended one but I got her first set that had about 5/6 brushes in it and they are unreal, I use them daily and they don’t shed or anything bad have them well over a year. Sosueme brushes are great brushes too in fairness to her I have those too and I really like them, they’re cheap online at the min for Black Friday. Half price on loads of sites

Not the double ended one but I got her first set that had about 5/6 brushes in it and they are unreal, I use them daily and they don’t shed or anything bad have them well over a year. Sosueme brushes are great brushes too in fairness to her I have those too and I really like them, they’re cheap online at the min for Black Friday. Half price on loads of sites
30FB942F-1AD7-4749-A91C-0F5353E25720.png

Okay, wow! I’ve been a follower of Katie’s for a while now (through So Sue) and I’ve liked her, i’ve enjoyed her, and I’ve known she’s been riding the So Sue Sister train. I put up with the sponsorships (thinking she’s young, she deserves a bit of money) and still finding her an alright story to watch... (I’ve watched, I’ve flicked through, her stories are meh, I’ve never complained) until tonight?
Can we all please watch and appreciated how stuck up and self entitled she’s become? I’m actually so shocked?! The way she answered the Q&A was so bad, like so bad! I cringed through the whole thinking, you’re only beginning as an Influencer, and you’re already throwing shade at questions (from followers who came from your sisters page) . I felt the questions in regards to her sisters followers following her and how she’s gained them on her own (delirious much) and how she just resents these people asking the obvious question... sorry guys I’m that annoyed by her story I can’t even sum it up. Moral of my story is... I really liked the girl before this, but I feel tjy story just really made her sound like a spoilt, obnoxuous, fame hungry girl, who’s really been caught up on the ‘SP’ world

Reactions: 14
Okay, wow! I’ve been a follower of Katie’s for a while now (through So Sue) and I’ve liked her, i’ve enjoyed her, and I’ve known she’s been riding the So Sue Sister train. I put up with the sponsorships (thinking she’s young, she deserves a bit of money) and still finding her an alright story to watch... (I’ve watched, I’ve flicked through, her stories are meh, I’ve never complained) until tonight?
Can we all please watch and appreciated how stuck up and self entitled she’s become? I’m actually so shocked?! The way she answered the Q&A was so bad, like so bad! I cringed through the whole thinking, you’re only beginning as an Influencer, and you’re already throwing shade at questions (from followers who came from your sisters page) . I felt the questions in regards to her sisters followers following her and how she’s gained them on her own (delirious much) and how she just resents these people asking the obvious question... sorry guys I’m that annoyed by her story I can’t even sum it up. Moral of my story is... I really liked the girl before this, but I feel tjy story just really made her sound like a spoilt, obnoxuous, fame hungry girl, who’s really been caught up on the ‘SP’ world
Very full of herself for someone that wouldn't even turn your head in a crowd. Confidence is good I suppose 🙄

And let's not forget it was Sue's callout that made her up her followers a while back..twit

Reactions: 6
Is that a bleeping Rolex Katie is wearing! Where did she get the money for that !

Reactions: 3
Katie’s Q&A about how much work she puts into her instagram and how she works her “ass” off is mortifying. I feel so old because I can’t even begin to understand instagram being work. When I did my leaving cert curling your hair in your bedroom and recording it wasn’t a career option though.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Does anyone remember the sex tape about 2/3 years ago Carla the Married business man and the lines of coke on her Mary ? Was it definitely confirmed as her ?
No it wasn’t Carla, image of her but not her. The video was horrendous, the sounds oh god the sounds 🙉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh she must be cringing watching back that q&a!🤣 and then the other young one watching her probably thinking that it's normal carry on. She thinks she's the Kylie Jenner of the family🤣 she'll always be sosu's sis living off her coat tails

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Katie’s Q&A about how much work she puts into her instagram and how she works her “ass” off is mortifying. I feel so old because I can’t even begin to understand instagram being work. When I did my leaving cert curling your hair in your bedroom and recording it wasn’t a career option though.
She’s a little consequence, don’t watch her & give her the views. Works hard at IG, go on to duck, Lazy entitled spoiled little brat, come & work with me on the frontline & see what hard work looks like. And whoever said she wouldn’t stand out in a crowd hit the nail on the head. If I had 10 mickeys I wouldn’t give her one!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is that a bleeping Rolex Katie is wearing! Where did she get the money for that !
i noticed this too.. it’s identical to Sues Rolex so I’m assuming she’s borrowed hers.... all about the impression of looking loaded to her “followers” 🙄

• Haha
I was only thinking the same had to watch it few times but you can’t really see! I was lucky to have Michael Kors watch at 21 !

Tbh I don’t think Katie is cut out to be an influencer at all. She’s not stylish at all, her personality is only ok, and she’s not that interesting either? In such a saturated market she can’t act like her sister shouting her out didn’t help her gain followers

Reactions: 10
Tbh I don’t think Katie is cut out to be an influencer at all. She’s not stylish at all, her personality is only ok, and she’s not that interesting either? In such a saturated market she can’t act like her sister shouting her out didn’t help her gain followers
None of them are..the clothes they wear 🤦🏼‍♀️ With all the money they gave how on earth do they manage to make every stitch of clothes look tacky. Or is it that every stitch of clothes they buy are tacky.

Borrowing her sisters watch because it’s a Rolex 😂 it’s laughable and probably a knock-off lol 😂. Anyone see Katie’s latest post snd the pose on the floor legs akimbo with the hand behind the head...omg it looks like a stripper pose 😂. I laughed so hard when Sue got that show on RTE. she can’t even dress herself let alone anyone else. The outfits she picks are horrendous.

• Haha
None of them are..the clothes they wear 🤦🏼‍♀️ With all the money they gave how on earth do they manage to make every stitch of clothes look tacky. Or is it that every stitch of clothes they buy are tacky.

Borrowing her sisters watch because it’s a Rolex 😂 it’s laughable and probably a knock-off lol 😂. Anyone see Katie’s latest post snd the pose on the floor legs akimbo with the hand behind the head...omg it looks like a stripper pose 😂. I laughed so hard when Sue got that show on RTE. she can’t even dress herself let alone anyone else. The outfits she picks are horrendous.
And it's her mother's room 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I got them last year in her Black Friday sale. They are really good

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.