Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope Dylan left her and that's the only reason she's being a knob posting pics with her family because that's her new bubble. twit. Doubt she's ever watched the news in her life.

Reactions: 3
See Niamh from the big Harry and Niamh wedding they went to is preggers! They’ve also bought a house in Marbs. Sue must be pushing her Chinese crap in order to fund buying a bigger house somewhere better 😂 keeping up with the Jones’s lol
lol just spotted that! Christ his ex is going to be in a heap over this never mind the wedding 😂

Reactions: 2
Sure Carla was out at Alicia Lip Fillers, I'd say Sue was also there but unlike Carla doesn't own up to a lot of work she gets done

So Carla shows Sue's phone giveaway, Katie shows Sue's phone giveaway.... CHEQUE PLEASE SUE! 🤣

Oh and where's the tv blokes mask eh? I wouldn't hire anyone to come to my home if they're not willing to protect themselves and myself during all this... Thanks for the promo but think il pass 😷
And Su is lovin the whole top seller shite.... Of course she is cz while she's laughing at all the people who buy her cheap tat, she's bypassing them all in her big car to go straight to the REAL bosses in makeup, CT... And Penney's "shite" no more for Sue, nope pass her a PRAAAADAAAAA or BALENCIAAAAGAAAA...
By the way I love Penney's but it's clear by the obvious giant logos those clowns wear, the Jackson's, DO NOT! 🤣
The bigger the logo the bigger the hunzo!

They wouldn’t know class if it smacked them across their Botox filled faces. No one with real style wears such garish obscene designer pieces, it’s very 2000’s to go along with her footballers wives house, all grey, crushed velvet and mirrored furniture is not tasteful, it’s very old fashioned and tacky.

also I just can’t believe RTÉ renewed that style councillors shiiiite for a second series, Sue looks like a thunderbirds puppet and Eileen looks taxidermied, it should be classed as a comedy. Poor no clue Sue

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just looked at the videos Brooke posted on his story of ‘training Sue’. Pile of shite. She’s doing steps only 😂😂😂 hardly training! It actually shocked me how thin she is especially for her age. Makes me wonder is there something serious like bulimia going on? No way someone can eat all the trash she does and look like so gaunt about the body (besides the implants). Speaking as someone who was personally borderline anorexic up until age 25 btw before the snowflakes kick off 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
lol just spotted that! Christ his ex is going to be in a heap over this never mind the wedding 😂
Why? She seems loved up herself (Lisa Nolan for the ppl who didn't know his ex)... And she ripped him off with Brooke do why would she care?

Omg Sue's makeup using the SOSHITE brand... bleeping awful! Wing liner is see through and just looks muck!

Reactions: 5
The irony ‘do one thing right’ and her releasing more repetitive tat constantly. Just shows how dim they are even when they try to use famous quotes 🙄

Just looked at the videos Brooke posted on his story of ‘training Sue’. Pile of shite. She’s doing steps only 😂😂😂 hardly training! It actually shocked me how thin she is especially for her age. Makes me wonder is there something serious like bulimia going on? No way someone can eat all the trash she does and look like so gaunt about the body (besides the implants). Speaking as someone who was personally borderline anorexic up until age 25 btw before the snowflakes kick off 🙋🏻‍♀️
Thought the same and it’s like she enjoys rubbing it in our noses (those who gain weight according to age and lifestyle normally) eating all the shite and still be so so skinny!

Attachments

• Haha
The irony ‘do one thing right’ and her releasing more repetitive tat constantly. Just shows how dim they are even when they try to use famous quotes 🙄

Thought the same and it’s like she enjoys rubbing it in our noses (those who gain weight according to age and lifestyle normally) eating all the shite and still be so so skinny!
My friend has had two kids and is still a size 4/6. Some people are just lucky with their genes 😩

Honestly... I don't believe if someone is skinny that they think about rubbing it in other people's faces because it isn't something they give consideration to..you do though apparently, which is your hangup not hers.

The sickest I ever was I looked anorexic and people told me I looked amazing. I judge those people.

Reactions: 6
Honestly... I don't believe if someone is skinny that they think about rubbing it in other people's faces because it isn't something they give consideration to..you do though apparently, which is your hangup not hers.

The sickest I ever was I looked anorexic and people told me I looked amazing. I judge those people.
I just meant the constant eating of crap..... not something the generally goes with someone who looks so slim. That is all I meant.

That post is probably a dig at Pippa and UP cosmetics 😂 she probably knows it will do well with all the Pippa obsessed instagrammers 🙄😂

Sue looks like a thunderbirds puppet and Eileen looks taxidermied, it should be classed as a comedy. Poor no clue Sue
This is the funniest and yet most accurate description ever😂 Nearly chocked on my coffee laughing here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And quoting Steve Jobs who was an absolute prick of a super successful business man...
That post is probably a dig at Pippa and UP cosmetics 😂 she probably knows it will do well with all the Pippa obsessed instagrammers 🙄😂
Which post?

• Haha
And quoting Steve Jobs who was an absolute prick of a super successful business man...

Which post?
About not doing everything but doing one thing well.... she’s one to talk!!! She is white label central 😂

Reactions: 4
About not doing everything but doing one thing well.... she’s one to talk!!! She is white label central 😂
I do wonder will she ever get into her own actual makeup production instead of the white label shite....
On another note, she looks so blank behind her eyes. Her life seems so bleak when it's not her in front of a cam. If the rumours are true about her and Dylan being in an open relationship then imagine creating such a "perfect" fairytale life. That you sold your soul to create that image, that nothing less than perfect is acceptable.

• Haha
Why? She seems loved up herself (Lisa Nolan for the ppl who didn't know his ex)... And she ripped him off with Brooke do why would she care?

Omg Sue's makeup using the SOSHITE brand... bleeping awful! Wing liner is see through and just looks muck!
Na that’s all for show, she has been raging behind the scenes that she missed out on his money and is on / off with the current guy.. everything is for show. Lisa always said she could have Harry back anytime she wanted.. she was raging he brought Niamh travelling all over the world to places he once brought Lisa.. then he got engaged so she unhid all of the old photos with Harry on instagram to try stir the pot with Niamh (while with the current fella) to try and break Niamh and Harry up.. then he got married.. another breakdown from her. Anytime someone gets engaged or announces a pregnancy particularly those who are younger than her she has a nervous breakdown and needs a Xanax. No pity for someone who makes such a show and rips anyone off so publicly.

Na that’s all for show, she has been raging behind the scenes that she missed out on his money and is on / off with the current guy.. everything is for show. Lisa always said she could have Harry back anytime she wanted.. she was raging he brought Niamh travelling all over the world to places he once brought Lisa.. then he got engaged so she unhid all of the old photos with Harry on instagram to try stir the pot with Niamh (while with the current fella) to try and break Niamh and Harry up.. then he got married.. another breakdown from her. Anytime someone gets engaged or announces a pregnancy particularly those who are younger than her she has a nervous breakdown and needs a Xanax. No pity for someone who makes such a show and rips anyone off so publicly.
How long were they together? And how long was the space between her and Niamh.. kinda feel bad for her if she’s still hung up on him years later

Reactions: 1
How long were they together? And how long was the space between her and Niamh.. kinda feel bad for her if she’s still hung up on him years later
Brook's insta is public for the first time ever? And seen him and Niamh are actual life long besties of over 16/17 years!
So she was mates with Brook while Harry was with Lisa, then Brook fucks Lisa and then Brook got Niamh & Harry together?! Jesus it's like Dynasty 🤣

Omg Suzanne knows what she wants in her latest story.... Great but I think we've all heard that she wants a fuckin cigar room the past year now ffs!
Can she even smoke a cigar? Or is it to go with her own opinion of her image, as GIRL BOSS....

Last edited:
  • Haha
A good few years, maybe six with a year between her and Niamh. I get you but she isn’t hung up on him, only the life she would have had with that kind of money and that’s no basis for a relationship which is why it ended in a lot of cheating in the last two years by her. Sad to see her still clutching the bags he once gave her and buying fake followers to try and stay relevant. Terrible to not have the connections to SJ anymore. One of the guys she cheated with was her friends bf, Jeremy Kyle stuff so no pity party from me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.