Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reposting the gift she sent your one Tracey 🙄 Give me strength. More like damage control aye suzi? Wouldn't want Tracy thinking you're a thing but a Saint
Was it not to Terry she sent the gift? Or did Tracey get one too

Reactions: 1
Either katies last stories were pre recorded or could they all have covid? laying low to not get any backlash?

Reactions: 9
I think they were all away together and Katie and the parents came home last night since the mammy is taking down all her decorations.
Either katies last stories were pre recorded or could they all have covid? laying low to not get any backlash?
I think they were all away together and Katie and the parents came home last night since the mammy is taking down all her decorations now.
There is no way having COVID would stop them posting gifted items or new outfits to sell, let alone the selfies 😂😂

Reactions: 13
CCA58262-B3E4-43E6-AE4E-BCB5BD856809.jpeg
Who is mama Jackson trying to kid? We know she’s just back from the sun 🙄 trying to relate to us ordinary folk...give over

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lol they must think we’re all stupid 😂😂😂

It is the Jackson’s that are thick’s

Reactions: 15
Was the parents seen away as well? I didn't get the impression they went to, lots of people wait until the 6th to take down the decos....

I've no question Su was away and Katie with her private covid test before Christmas was obviously because she needed proof for travel, nothing to do with keeping her parents safe!

Reactions: 10
Bet Sue is delighted with all the tit going in the US, it’ll detract from her being an absolute rule breaking knob.
do we think she’ll come back on the ‘gram as normal or acknowledge it? Bets please.
No she won't. She will act like she's been in Casa So💩 this whole time. She will claim she was taking a little break from social media (probably working on the 'wifely duties' again). Sue is all talk, she doesn't have the balls to own her actions and be accountable.

Reactions: 11
I think they were all away together and Katie and the parents came home last night since the mammy is taking down all her decorations.

I think they were all away together and Katie and the parents came home last night since the mammy is taking down all her decorations now.
There is no way having COVID would stop them posting gifted items or new outfits to sell, let alone the selfies 😂😂
I think they were all away together and Katie and the parents are home and SoPoo and Dylzzz are away on to the the Maldives

Reactions: 5
It must be killing her not to be posting her usual holiday snaps with her tits and arse on full display

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Don’t forget the “dancing” with her scrawny knock-knee’d legs, she’s a bleeping melllllt. Wrong side of 35 and thinks she’s young trendy and relevant 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Don’t forget the “dancing” with her scrawny knock-knee’d legs, she’s a bleeping melllllt. Wrong side of 35 and thinks she’s young trendy and relevant 🥴
Scarlet for her when she does that. She trys so hard to act like she mad craic.

I wonder if she thinks if she stays off stories we won't have any content for tattle 🤔🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has anyone else heard Katie’s voice today? I know she was supposedly sick over Christmas but she defo still sounds sick. I wouldn’t be surprised if she got tested again and it came back positive. Also she’s removed the covid test highlight?!?

Reactions: 11
How do we know so sue was away or is away? Sorry if I missed it... was she spotted?

Reactions: 2
Scarlet for her when she does that. She trys so hard to act like she mad craic.

I wonder if she thinks if she stays off stories we won't have any content for tattle 🤔🤣🤣
I wonder does she read it. Or is her lil gal pals to snoop cz Su is "soooooo biz-Ay".... Like when someone posted Brooks reply to that question box and he mentions Tattle... He even reads it 🤣
Katie I'd say reads and would be very invested in Tattle.
Id say Su was VERY bothered about the RTE insta comments, that now 2 out of 3 posts have disabled the comments.... Her Uber late email to rte insta staff was obviously lost in diff timezones...
The oul one comes across like she's looked dwn her nose most of her life...Because she's raised 4 kids to think and behave that way, so they haven't licked it off a stone

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I wonder does she read it. Or is her lil gal pals to snoop cz Su is "soooooo biz-Ay".... Like when someone posted Brooks reply to that question box and he mentions Tattle... He even reads it 🤣
Katie I'd say reads and would be very invested in Tattle.
Id say Su was VERY bothered about the RTE insta comments, that now 2 out of 3 posts have disabled the comments.... Her Uber late email to rte insta staff was obviously lost in diff timezones...
The oul one comes across like she's looked dwn her nose most of her life...Because she's raised 4 kids to think and behave that way, so they haven't licked it off a stone
She totally reads here. Anytime we mention Dyzzzzzlan being MIA his arm or foot is suddenly on Sues insta!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
First time Katie actually spoke on her stories over the past few days she has been suspected to be away.. And why wasn't the love of her life (the dog) not shown the last few days?? Maybe cause she wasn't around the dog? Weird since she was at home the whole time? 🤔 Suspish

Reactions: 10
Has anyone else heard Katie’s voice today? I know she was supposedly sick over Christmas but she defo still sounds sick. I wouldn’t be surprised if she got tested again and it came back positive. Also she’s removed the covid test highlight?!?
Sometimes when I’ve been in an airplane my throat is sore for a day or 2. Or sometimes when I’m partying In Dubai I’ve a sore throat from all the singing and drinking and merriment. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.