Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
If they have in fact gone away and brought Katie with them, why do they always need to bring a third wheel? Do they not like eachother? I love my family and my partners family but I would hate to always have a chaparone on every trip. Does his family ever get a look in or is it always hers? The whole scenario is weird, and it's strange how the sisters seem to fall in and out of favour with her. Katie is obviously the favourite at the moment.

Reactions: 20

Savager3

There she is reposting all the dopes stories of them sitting on the couch watching it while she’s probably sitting at a bar with a cocktail. People are so sad kissing her ass while dopes like her are the reason we’re in this lockdown. I’ve sent my complaint to rte1, hopefully more are doing the same. Why should she get away with it the selfish bitch

Babyboo75

Government need to stop these coming back into Dublin airport and hand out on the spot fines...these selfish goons need to be named and shamed...

Lalala345

Sue definitely in another time zone as she just shared (pushed) dripping gold "offers" on her story & i highly doubt she'd be up & about "working" at 7am on a Saturday morning in Ireland 🤔🤔

• Haha

Teenytot

VIP Member
Katie on her stories today explaining her absence on stories because she took her holidays from work in the same way office people took their holidays 😂😂😂 I’ll actually have abs from laughing so much.
Would have being more believable if she stuck to her tonsillitis story🙄she must of forgot she had tonsillitis last week🤔😂

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
Can I just ask how her or anyone going to Dubai is actually risky to the rest of us? Like they have to literally pay for their own COVID test before leaving and again before arriving back in the country so like?? I get we’re all raging we can’t move an inch here in Ireland but if I was able to afford it I’d be gone 👋
Along with what others have said about this, what if we were all to take her approach? Why should she get to have a holiday in the sun while the rest are following guidelines that have been asked of us and that should include sue. This is also on top of her tone deaf Christmas that she plastered all over Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Is it definitely Dylzzzz's birthday today!? Very strange she never mwntioned it. Doesn't anyone REALLY know what's going on with them for the past few months? Or is it just speculation that he's in Portugal/they've split etc.

Someone must have the real hot tea. COME ON! Me nose is hanging off me 🙈🙈🙊

• Haha

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
Is it just a coincidence Kay-Dee paid for a covid test just a few days before they all disappeared off the gram

I do think the comments on RTEOne instagram are few but the likes on each of those few comments are HUGE!
If ppl didn't know b4 tonight's show that Su is a selfish cow, they sure do now.
I'm not on Twitter but is it starting to do it's rounds there at all?
#sodubai #soflewme #drippingbullshit #thevilecouncillor
Soflewme 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

LilMissSunshine

Sure dogs are just an accessory for a photo op to all these wannabes now, absolute disgrace the lot of em. Designer bag, designer dog.
Very odd that you've sent this picture of Lisa Nolan (who I had never heard of) to at least 5 diff threads. Including two big English bloggers (molly mae and lidia millen) and all other posts by you are about Lisa Nolan... Even the negative ones. Either you hate her too much or you're her and think all publicity is good publicity and by writing this negative stuff to get yourself a few more followers maybe? 🤔😉😉

• Haha

JLoLarbee

Chatty Member
Sue on stories saying that were nearly there with lockdown being over and that she can't wait to meet the girls for a few drinks and a bit of a dance!!!! Is she for fucking real? Do we realistically think we are going to go from Level 5 lockdown to a level where we can be out drinking and dancing?? Also Sue, we've all seen your dance moves, you'd be better off sitting on your bar stool for the night.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
A Christmas tree in her bedroom 🙄🙄 Ah lads stop the world and let me off 🤦‍♀️ I just don’t have a response adequate enough to give that the justice it needs. Forget the vaccine, I think we just need to sedate half the country at this stage into winter hibernation 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Heart

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Honestly I think having your Christmas dinner catered is just chavvy. It’s a time for spending with your friends and family and people you know and love. Not the hired help.

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
Can we also have a thread on Carla please ?? Those lips, holy jasus!! she is morphing into a blow up doll / drag queen 😱like why do the instahuns all think those over filled lips are a good look??

T!aMar!a

Even the parents are away with them. Scum raise scum.
Wow. Imagine them all rocking up to private testing a day or two after hosting their massive catered Christmas dinner to get the negative test required for UAE entry. The irony.

Also side point but nothing irks me more than the hate tattle gets from the bloggers. Dr Laura GP and Hannah S had rants up about it in the last few days. They are all essentially a business carrying out commercial activity by generating income from the public but in a completely unregulated and unaccountable sphere. The threads I follow on tattle call them out on their accountability and behaviour - it’s a completely unregulated industry at the minute (wouldn’t count the ASAI here). I see very little actual hate or trolling. If you make profit from the public they should be able to comment fairly. A complete rant here but I see you all emailing RTE (and rightly) but no doubt it will get labelled as tattle online trolls etc., which the influencers throw at everything, and won’t actually be taken seriously.